Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5500
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:57 pm
bannination wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:53 pm
I hate bounciness, at least text bounciness. I'll have to catch it in the act and be in the mood to work on it.

That's what she said.
What were you bouncing?

If you're not seeing it, zoom in so that sometimes it takes up 2 lines or zoom out so that sometimes it just takes up 1 line.
That was an embarrassingly easy way to reproduce it on command.

I salute you.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 49989
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:02 pm
That was an embarrassingly easy way to reproduce it on command.

I salute you.
Almost always 2 lines now = very rare bouncing :clap: . I'm guessing you increased the font size :thumbup: , but maybe I just zoomed in :oops: .
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312.

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5500
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:48 am
bannination wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:02 pm
That was an embarrassingly easy way to reproduce it on command.

I salute you.
Almost always 2 lines now = very rare bouncing :clap: . I'm guessing you increased the font size :thumbup: , but maybe I just zoomed in :oops: .
Haven't touched it yet ;-)

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 49989
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:24 pm
Haven't touched it yet ;-)
Yeah, it's back as annoying as ever if I zoom out a notch, but zooming in a notch is acceptable.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312.

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5500
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:42 pm
bannination wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:24 pm
Haven't touched it yet ;-)
Yeah, it's back as annoying as ever if I zoom out a notch, but zooming in a notch is acceptable.
Now and attempt has been made to fix it!

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 49989
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:54 pm
...
HAPPY 10TH
(tin, aluminum)
ANNIVERSARY, BRD!!!
memberlist.php


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVK3tTBJze4

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

THANKS, BANNI!!!
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 16787
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:39 am
bannination wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:54 pm
...
HAPPY 10TH
(tin, aluminum)
ANNIVERSARY, BRD!!!
memberlist.php


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVK3tTBJze4

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

THANKS, BANNI!!!


WOW!
:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Image

Image

Image

Thanks Banni!
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
O Really
Admiral
Posts: 21154
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by O Really »

Ten years! Wow.
Thanks, Banni!


Image

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5500
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by bannination »

GEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz time flies

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 49989
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:32 pm
GEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz time flies
Now that we've recovered from our celebratory hangovers, new gripe. It used to be when responding to someone I could back page to the thread for whatever reason then page ahead and the response I had started would still be there. For the past month or so it disappears and I have to start all over again. Opening a new tab is a workaround, but that takes both effort and remembering to do it. Any ideas, or was this done by the folks you pay?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 49989
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:32 pm
GEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz time flies
:wtf: I twice backed up a page, returned and hadn't lost my response. I'll give you a shout if it happens again and will try to ID any unique conditions.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 49989
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:32 pm
...
Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.blueridgedebate.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
I am able to "Ignore the risk and continue", but still.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312.

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5500
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:50 pm
bannination wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:32 pm
...
Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.blueridgedebate.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
I am able to "Ignore the risk and continue", but still.
Yeah, I'm trying to straighten out some cert issues with some other domains, I may be bouncing this stuff incorrectly as I learn.

Hopefully I'm close and it'll settle down. Accepting it is safe (it'll still be an encrypted connection), but it should stop doing that.

Ya caught me testing in production..... we're back down to a second rate forum.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 16787
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:54 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:50 pm
bannination wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:32 pm
...
Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.blueridgedebate.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
I am able to "Ignore the risk and continue", but still.
Yeah, I'm trying to straighten out some cert issues with some other domains, I may be bouncing this stuff incorrectly as I learn.

Hopefully I'm close and it'll settle down. Accepting it is safe (it'll still be an encrypted connection), but it should stop doing that.

Ya caught me testing in production..... we're back down to a second rate forum.
Dagnumit!
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 49989
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Hey Banni......Can't you not fix this?

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:54 pm
Yeah, I'm trying to straighten out some cert issues with some other domains, I may be bouncing this stuff incorrectly as I learn.

Hopefully I'm close and it'll settle down. Accepting it is safe (it'll still be an encrypted connection), but it should stop doing that.

Ya caught me testing in production..... we're back down to a second rate forum.
The banni banner was lying? ;)

Looks like it's fixed for now. :clap:
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312.

Post Reply