Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15539
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:45 am
O Really wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:17 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 pm It's open boarders, man. Get with it.
My mistak. I'll try to due beter.

Very well. Also, when using the word "too" as when meaning to include something additional as well as the initial subject, you must spell the word incorrectly as "to" instead of "too." This is apparently a rule with the most afflicted ones. Some ignore it while others blindly follow it. ok
My favorites are the more often than not misuse of their, there and they're and your and you're. I've wondered if it's they're secret handshake, or is it there secret.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:46 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:45 am
O Really wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:17 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 pm It's open boarders, man. Get with it.
My mistak. I'll try to due beter.

Very well. Also, when using the word "too" as when meaning to include something additional as well as the initial subject, you must spell the word incorrectly as "to" instead of "too." This is apparently a rule with the most afflicted ones. Some ignore it while others blindly follow it. ok
My favorites are the more often than not misuse of their, there and they're and your and you're. I've wondered if it's they're secret handshake, or is it there secret.
Yeah, they're pretty consistent in abusing their own native language. The whole thing makes me realize what actually finally happened to all those kids who were dumbasses all during public school, quit high school a year before graduating, and joined the military where they continued to be dumbasses.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 50216
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:46 pmMy favorites are the more often than not misuse of their, there and they're and your and you're. I've wondered if it's they're secret handshake, or is it there secret.
:thumbup:

Image
https://watchingtvnow.com/people-failed ... art-h0/#57

:lol:
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 50216
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

David Crosby's multiple health problems led to his death... (Useless thread)
jasmine wrote:At least he didn’t die of getting the crap beaten out of him by his neighbor.
:laughing-rolling: :---P

Multiple Useless posts:
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

JASMINE IS A STINKY ASSHOLE
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... ems?page=2
CadesCove wrote:
jasmine wrote:I thought you put me on ignore?
He seems to have a conceptual problem with the whole ignore thing.

It's been going on for years.
JASMINE IS A STINKY ASSHOLE

JASMINE IS A STINKY ASSHOLE
CadesCove wrote:
jasmine wrote:My goal is to eviscerate him so completely that you begin to feel sorry for him and welcome him back to your other forum.
LOL

Ain't gonna happen.

He was like this on steroids over there, the shitposts are just starting. You're just getting a taste of what's to come if you eviscerate properly.
"feel sorry for" Useless - :laughing-rolling:
CADES IS THE STINKIEST ASSHOLE

JASMINE IS A 500 LB BITCH

JASMINE IS A 2000 LB BITCH


Jasmine belongs in a trash compactor.
And so on. Poor brain damaged child.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I keep thinking about that legless camp oven and that stretched cat. Who the fuck would do that kind of shit?
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 16890
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

This should trigger someone.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... fter-civil

But it has a ways to go to out stupid this one.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... -162-years
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 50216
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:29 pmThis should trigger someone.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... fter-civil
Fort Lee Gets Renamed over 150 years After the Civil War

:D I should demand an "Inspired by Vrede too" tag ;) . It would piss off Useless.
archie wrote:Still, history is being erased. That is not a good thing. 50 years from now, will everybody still know there was a civil war and why? Nothing to see, and if not taught properly in schools, it will be forgotten.

Duh, who was Robert E.Lee?
Y'all are correct about him being a whiny idiot.
Great minds :wave: :
Mercy for All wrote:Godwin’s Law alert. We don’t need statues of Hitler to remember him.
thor wrote:Figa, is this 'erasing history' too....?

Image
Actually, it is, but what a cool erasing! "Figa"?
archie wrote:And I am old enough to remember that Thor. We didn't have computers to show it. But it was in movie theaters....
:headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: He would have had to have been around 10 or older in 1945 to remember a newsreel like this one:
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1001506
Is archie really 88 or older?!
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 16890
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:18 pm
Y'all are correct about him being a whiny idiot.
He's worse than that, he's untethered. Maybe dementia.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=283128

He claims to be early 80's.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
User avatar
O Really
Admiral
Posts: 21227
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by O Really »

A brief lurk shows me that your friends over at LNF are totally clueless as to the law. Not that that is the only thing they're clueless about. Don't you feel guilty for engaging in a battle of wits with people who are totally unarmed?
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 16890
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:06 pm A brief lurk shows me that your friends over at LNF are totally clueless as to the law. Not that that is the only thing they're clueless about. Don't you feel guilty for engaging in a battle of wits with people who are totally unarmed?
LOL
I've got a bunch on ignore.

Any faves jump out at you?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
User avatar
O Really
Admiral
Posts: 21227
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:42 pm
O Really wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:06 pm A brief lurk shows me that your friends over at LNF are totally clueless as to the law. Not that that is the only thing they're clueless about. Don't you feel guilty for engaging in a battle of wits with people who are totally unarmed?
LOL
I've got a bunch on ignore.

Any faves jump out at you?
Naa, I don't lurk enough to have an faves. It looks like any topic or thread degenerates immediately into a flaming of who's more stupid than whom. Not really my cup of tea.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 16890
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:03 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:42 pm
O Really wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:06 pm A brief lurk shows me that your friends over at LNF are totally clueless as to the law. Not that that is the only thing they're clueless about. Don't you feel guilty for engaging in a battle of wits with people who are totally unarmed?
LOL
I've got a bunch on ignore.

Any faves jump out at you?
Naa, I don't lurk enough to have an faves. It looks like any topic or thread degenerates immediately into a flaming of who's more stupid than whom. Not really my cup of tea.
Pretty much that in a nutshell.

But at least Useless found something he excels at.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 50216
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:21 pm
O Really wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:03 pm... It looks like any topic or thread degenerates immediately into a flaming of who's more stupid than whom. Not really my cup of tea.
Pretty much that in a nutshell.

But at least Useless found something he excels at.
:lol: :thumbup:

He's claiming that brd has a closed membership similar to Solar's forum when they closed membership for a year.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... ted?page=2 ...
Poor poor crybaby Useless, busted lying again.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 16890
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:18 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:21 pm
O Really wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:03 pm... It looks like any topic or thread degenerates immediately into a flaming of who's more stupid than whom. Not really my cup of tea.
Pretty much that in a nutshell.

But at least Useless found something he excels at.
:lol: :thumbup:

He's claiming that brd has a closed membership similar to Solar's forum when they closed membership for a year.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... ted?page=2 ...
Poor poor crybaby Useless, busted lying again.
Thinking about poking the bear, he's so full of shit.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Why does he think this place has a closed membership policy? Couldn't he come back on here as some other entity....like "somebody" or "nobody?"
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 50216
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:50 pmWhy does he think this place has a closed membership policy? Couldn't he come back on here as some other entity....like "somebody" or "nobody?"
fruitless
pointless
futile
ineffectual
dysfunctional
expendable
waste
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
.Oomba.
The Janitor
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Vrede too wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:52 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:50 pmWhy does he think this place has a closed membership policy? Couldn't he come back on here as some other entity....like "somebody" or "nobody?"
fruitless
pointless
futile
ineffectual
dysfunctional
expendable
waste
You're still not posting there?
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 50216
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

.Oomba. wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:36 amYou're still not posting there?
I have so many LNF sock puppets that I've lost count. I even have some RW ones for when I get bored with fish slapping Useless.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
.Oomba.
The Janitor
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:52 am
.Oomba. wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:36 amYou're still not posting there?
I have so many LNF sock puppets that I've lost count. I even have some RW ones for when I get bored with fish slapping Useless.
That's colder than the hole Grandpa's buried in.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 16890
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

.Oomba. wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:58 pm
Vrede too wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:52 am
.Oomba. wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:36 amYou're still not posting there?
I have so many LNF sock puppets that I've lost count. I even have some RW ones for when I get bored with fish slapping Useless.
That's colder than the hole Grandpa's buried in.
:shock:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Post Reply