Pillow Talk

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Pillow Talk

Unread post by O Really »

I don't know how much, if any, of Lindell's backstory is real, but if he really did overcome addiction and build that company from scratch, how stupid and irresponsible do you have to be to throw it all away over (any) politics or cult following. Would have been better spent on blow and ho's.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:31 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:53 am
How does this guy have any money left?

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/riche ... net-worth/
For one thing I'm pretty sure that it's gullible Trumpette donor money that he spends on his campaigning and legal defense, not his own.
I thought maybe that too, but I don't think he's got a PAC and I know trumpaloons are dumb but c'mon.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:52 pm
I thought maybe that too, but I don't think he's got a PAC and I know trumpaloons are dumb but c'mon.
You only need a PAC for involvement in electoral campaigns. I have yet to find a limit to their stupidity.

Donation to Lindell Recovery Network
The Lindell Recovery Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.

Lindell Legal Offense Fund
... Contributions to Lindell Legal Offense Fund Inc. are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for tax purposes.

Here’s How YOU Can Support Mike Lindell Right Now!

:roll: :puke-left:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:28 pm

:roll: :puke-left:
Hmmph.

Should've known.

But wait a sec.....

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:34 pm
Hmmph.

Should've known.

But wait a sec.....

:roll: It never ends with this guy.

Mike Lindell says vendors are bailing on his MyStore platform because they don't want to be associated with an FBI investigation

Boo-hoo, but I'm shocked that any vendors were considering working with Trumpette Pillow Guy. It's not like his stupidity, hatred for democracy, criminality, fraud, nuttiness and lies have been a secret. These should have been reason enough to shun Mikey, and FBI interest was inevitable.

Mike Lindell is suing the FBI, saying they violated his 'First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendment' rights by seizing his phone

So, the serial lying, illegally defaming, democracy hating, martial law pushing, fraudulent, Trumpette insurrectionist suddenly cares about the law? :roll: :violin:

Okay, the FBI's probable cause for the phone seizure should be very interesting, and Pillow Guy won't like it.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

This should be funny.

When he loses, who or what will he blame?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:25 am
This should be funny.

I'll root for him to win :twisted: , but if he loses he'll blame RINOs, of course.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:56 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
This should be funny.

I'll root for him to win :twisted: , but if he loses he'll blame RINOs, of course.
Wait, what?

It's gotta be rigged! He'll have the evidence for sure!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:02 am
Wait, what?

2000 Elephants
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:02 am
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:56 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
This should be funny.

Wait, what?

Mike Lindell’s Potential Run for RNC Chair Mocked: ‘I Don’t Trust This Idiot to Fix a Cup of Coffee’

... It didn’t take long for reactions to pour in on Twitter, from everyday citizens to political analysts, who laughed at the the MyPillow guy — currently under FBI investigation for identity theft and for conspiring to damage a protected computer linked to an alleged voting equipment security breach in Colorado — and his propensity for successfully running an organization....

Washington Post columnist Philip Bump tweeted, “Every Republican consultant in America should be rooting for Mike Lindell to be RNC chair, given his demonstrated willingness to throw millions of dollars at anything regardless of rationality.”

“This was a pillow salesman. Now he wants to be a politician representing all republicans. You can’t dream this up, not even by laying on one of his crappy pillows,” wrote another....

I fully support Mike Lindell bringing his clown show to vulnerable incumbent Republicans in Biden districts!
At first I read that as 'Ronald McDonald'. Oh well, same diff anyway! 🤣
I nominate Sidney Powell as legal counsel for the RNC
Clown show inside a dumpster fire

Great minds:
If they don’t pick him he will say it was rigged 🤡🤡🤡🤡
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I had never looked him up. This may be old stuff to you, but a lot of the various jobs and addictions are new to me. And he damn sure didn't let getting thrown out the front door while counting cards in Vegas and failure after failure slow him down.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/20/how-myp ... naire.html

MyPillow appears in a dream
All his life, Lindell had trouble sleeping and never liked his pillow. “I was 16 years old at the Supervalu Store in Chaska, Minnesota, working as a bag boy, and with one of my checks I went out and bought a $70 pillow in 1977,” he said. “Who does that as a teenager?”

In 2004 the idea for MyPillow, a pillow that would hold its shape, came to him in a dream. “I got up in the middle of the night — it was about 2 in the morning — and I had ‘My Pillow’ written everywhere in the kitchen and all over the house.”

One of his daughters came upstairs to get a glass of water and asked, “What are you doing, Dad?” Lindell said he told her, “I’ve got this idea for this pillow. It’s gonna be called MyPillow. What do you think about it?” Her reaction still makes him laugh. “She goes, ‘That’s really random,’ and she went back downstairs.”

Lindell dove in to the project, convinced the dream came from God. He and his son, Darren, spent hours cutting up foam and testing configurations before they came up with a pillow that would hold its shape. Lindell taught himself how to sew — “I didn’t know how to thread the bobbin” — and he converted an old hammer mill to cut up the foam.

Eventually, Lindell had made several dozen pillows, and he went to the local Bed, Bath and Beyond. “I said, ‘I have the best pillow in the world. How many would you like?’ And they were like, ‘OK, you need to leave.’”

Ye got nothing on Mike
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Just as a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again, crazy people occasionally have a good idea. Maybe if he'd stayed in bed instead of getting up at 2am that night, he'd have had more good ideas. Hard to say.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

He's lasted longer than I thought possible, but the end may be in sight.

MyPillow CEO Says Company Is Going Broke Defending Election Fraud Claims

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:04 am
He's lasted longer than I thought possible, but the end may be in sight.

MyPillow CEO Says Company Is Going Broke Defending Election Fraud Claims
And you believe mike?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Not a well man.

Is the end in sight?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

This slithering slobbering slimeball has My Pillow ads on local tv at the "lowest price ever." I saw one just yesterday. Sick patch

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Poor Mike :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

... Lindell also faces a $1.3 billion defamation suit from Dominion Voting Systems and a defamation lawsuit from one of Dominion’s former executives.
:---P

The wrong guy gets the $5M, though:
... Lindell’s claims that he had packet captures intrigued Zeidman, who has served as an expert for tech firms in intellectual property lawsuits. Describing himself as a “reasonable” and “moderate conservative” who voted twice for Donald Trump, Zeidman told the arbitration panel he was skeptical of Lindell’s claims.
:bs: A “reasonable” and “moderate conservative” did not vote for Dolt .45, especially twice.
But he said he also did not believe Lindell would promote unvetted data, so he thought the conference could offer a “great chance to see history in the making, perhaps an election overturned.” ...
:puke-left: Yep, he was a wingnut. Sounds like only Trumpette computer experts got to see the data, though. A lefty never had a shot at the $5M.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Not too mention he's one strange mofo.