Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Just effing bizarre.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:01 am
Just effing bizarre.

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/stat ... 9397588992
:crazy: :puke-left:

Judge rebukes Trump's lawyers early and often in sexual assault and defamation trial
Writer E. Jean Carroll claims Trump raped her in the mid-'90s and later defamed her by calling the accusation a lie.

Former PINO lawyer Joe Tacopina seems to be holding a seminar on how to lose a jury trial. Maybe he's counting on appeals, or maybe he's just a rotten lawyer. Other clients have included:
Joran van der Sloot - cocaine trafficker, robber, and murderer of Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores Ramírez
Michael Jackson - child molester
Chico Forti - murderer of Dale Pike
Lillo Brancato - burglar, murderer of police officer Daniel Enchautegui
Hiram Monserrate - corrupt domestic abuser
Kimberly Guilfoyle - creepy fiancee for 2 1/2 years of Donald Trump Jr
Daniel Snyder - universally despised soon to be former owner of the Washington Commanders
Meek Mill - rapper and serial criminal
Nauman Hussain - murderer of 20 in the Schoharie limousine crash
Julian Khater - J6 terrorist who maced three police officers. One of the officers died the next day of a stroke
TRE45QN, a lifelong criminal enterprise, fits right in with this sleazy rogue's gallery.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

ahhh, but everybody that ever loved *(insert song here) still loves Michael.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:10 pm
True, but maybe a little less so as we age and with the revelations after his death. -0-?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:20 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:10 pm
True, but maybe a little less so as we age and with the revelations after his death. -0-?
I'm one of the lucky ones who changed stations every time the Jackson Five assauled the airwaves with their ABC123 bubblegum shit.
Sometimes holding grudges works out. But then anyone saying they didn't know the truth after the molester built his Neverland trap must have had their eyes closed.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Is it the lighting, a filter or has he gone full wig?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:59 pm
Is it the lighting, a filter or has he gone full wig?
https://twitter.com/YNB/status/1652318233859620872
It sure isn't a comb-over any more. "A lot of people say" it looks like a modified helmet. His orange makeup is thicker and less feathered into his hairline than ever. I'll bet he looks years older than Joltin' Joe when they wake up in the morning.
Yvette Nicole Brown (born August 12, 1971) is an American actress, comedian, writer, and host. She starred as Shirley Bennett on the NBC sitcom Community ...

:lol:
CALL TO ACTIVISM
@CalltoActivism

We’re Democrats working to save Democracy. Pew Research and The NY Times credited us with diminishing MAGA on social media. We help Democratic candidates win.
calltoactivism.com
Lindsey McBride
@Lindsey_McBride
(Proud to be a native Chicagoan.)

More hair dye, product, spray tan and cake makeup than I've ever seen on a drag queen.

#DragQueenDonald #fascist #liar
This is the most orange I have ever seen in my life.
:lol: Could be photoshop but that looks real.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The life of the woman who MAY take down Dolt .45:
E. Jean Carroll was a trailblazing journalist before her defamation trial against Trump

... After that first brush with Manhattan, Carroll traveled to Africa, lived in Montana with her first husband, Steve Byers, and spent time in Chicago. But after she landed a piece in Esquire, Carroll's writing career began to take off....
The evidence may be too thin to find in her favor, but E. Jean Carroll has led an exemplary life while former PINO is and always has been a sleaze and LIAR.

I believe her.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:19 pm

The evidence may be too thin to find in her favor, but E. Jean Carroll has led an exemplary life while former PINO is and always has been a sleaze and LIAR.

I believe her.
The evidence is primarily believability - she's doing a great job, apparently, and Trump's goon isn't making any points. Many seem to think that Trump's non-appearance will help her considerably, as well as the concurrent reports she has evidence of.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:04 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:19 pm

I believe her.
The evidence is primarily believability - she's doing a great job, apparently, and Trump's goon isn't making any points. Many seem to think that Trump's non-appearance will help her considerably, as well as the concurrent reports she has evidence of.
I know the standard for a verdict is less rigid than in criminal trials. Then, does it still have to be unanimous, or is it a majority or super majority of the jurors? Can a single Trumpette fuck things up, for example?
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:25 pm

I know the standard for a verdict is less rigid than in criminal trials. Then, does it still have to be unanimous, or is it a majority or super majority of the jurors? Can a single Trumpette fuck things up, for example?
In federal court, all cases - criminal or civil have to be unanimous. Most states allow fewer for civil cases. In NY, it's 10/12.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:16 am
Vrede too wrote:
In federal court, all cases - criminal or civil have to be unanimous. Most states allow fewer for civil cases. In NY, it's 10/12.
Thanks! I tried Wiki but failed. Only two Trumpettes and we may still be golden. Fingers crossed.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

It might not be as easy to find two trumpettes in Manhattan as one might think. Besides, Trump's mouthpiece is stepping on his own (and Trump's) dick.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-e ... wn-1797369

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:44 am
It might not be as easy to find two trumpettes in Manhattan as one might think. Besides, Trump's mouthpiece is stepping on his own (and Trump's) dick.
Surprising that Alina Habbidababbada didn't do the cross exam. She might have scored more points. Couldn't do any worse.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:55 am
Surprising that Alina Habbidababbada didn't do the cross exam. She might have scored more points. Couldn't do any worse.
That's racist. It's Alina Habbadabba Doo.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:14 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
He may have been recalling Jackie Gleason more than Fred even though Fred was based on Jackie. When Jackie ("Ralph") got caught in something or couldn't think up an excuse, he'd mumble something like "abita abita abita..."

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:24 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:14 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
He may have been recalling Jackie Gleason more than Fred even though Fred was based on Jackie. When Jackie ("Ralph") got caught in something or couldn't think up an excuse, he'd mumble something like "abita abita abita..."
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Edit: guess my memory failed me a bit too. Close enough for government work though.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:27 am
O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:16 am
Vrede too wrote:
Thanks! I tried Wiki but failed. Only two Trumpettes and we may still be golden. Fingers crossed.
Opps. Turns out I didn't know Carroll's trial is in federal court. It'll take 12.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ooh, he's leaving the country?

Insert wishful thinking here:________________

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:44 am
(days 1 and 2)

From your lips . . . yes, he could do worse:

Trump Lawyer Joe Tacopina’s Terrible Cross-Examination Gets Even Worse (day 3)

:---P
1312. ETTD.