Jim Jordan molestor-abettor

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Jim Jordan molestor-abettor

Unread post by Vrede too »

Founding member of the House Fascism Caucus and now Chair of the House Judiciary Committee ( :roll: ), perhaps time for Beavis' own thread.

viewtopic.php?p=179524#p179524
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:36 pm
And then there's Gym

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... -rcna65747

"The House Judiciary Committee announced Friday it's opened an investigation into the Obama-era classified documents that were found in President Joe Biden's Delaware home and his former Washington office.

The panel, now headed by Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, has sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland demanding all documents and communications between the Justice Department, FBI, and the White House about the discovery, as well as information about Garland's appointment of Robert Hur as special counsel overseeing the case."

In a joint letter to Garland Friday, Jordan and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., questioned whether DOJ "actively concealed" the November discovery from the public "on the eve of the 2022 elections" — even though DOJ typically doesn't announce when it opens reviews.

"The letter also falsely claims DOJ's "actions here appear to depart from how it acted in similar circumstances" because Garland approved a search warrant looking for government documents in former President Donald Trump's Florida home in August of last year "despite the publicly available evidence of President Trump’s voluntary cooperation."

The letter does not note that the Justice Department had been investigating the Trump case out of public view for several months prior to the execution of the search warrant, and that Trump had failed to turn over documents with classification markings that had been subpoenaed by the DOJ."

Gymmie does spin his yarns, or as some would say, lies.
viewtopic.php?p=179502#p179502
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:54 pm

:lol: :thumbup:
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:26 am
Natural gas contributes to AGW.
Just this week a study was released that links gas stoves to a HUGE increase in childhood asthma risk and other child and adult diseases, far worse than expected AFAIK.
Richard Trumka, Jr, a CPSC board member, raised the possibility of banning gas stoves.
Biden and the CPSC chair denied that the admin is considering such a bold move.
N.Y. Gov. Hochul already had a gas ban "cooking :wave: ".
As usual, RepuQs have launched a full bore freak out over these tentative ideas. It's a stove-grabbing commie conspiracy. The tweet mocks this.

IMO, some folks may not have options, but it's clear that any continued gas use must be made safer for people and the planet.
Sadly, it's also clear that modern RWers are terrified of science, adore their dogma, and detest their children.
I've seen many kids struggling to draw breath, it's heartbreaking.

N.Y. Gov. Hochul proposes ban on new gas hookups, to fight climate change
If the state Legislature passes Hochul's plan, the sale of all fossil fuel-burning home appliances would be phased out by the end of the decade.
Jim Jordan's Gassy Attempt At A Word Game Brutally Backfires On Twitter
Twitter users had some fun at the Ohio lawmaker's expense after his tweet about God, guns and gas stoves.

Democrats couldn't pay for better advertising. More of this, GOP. This is how you win America.
Groot. Groot. Groot.

I don't understand how, but somehow gas stoves will start to become anti-semitic

Scientists: Your gas stove could give your kid asthma.

Republicans: Inject that shit into my veins.
Where was this bravery when those boys needed you most?
:---P
Wrestling. Sexual assault. jim jordan
Fred Guttenberg
@fred_guttenberg

I cannot overstate what an asshole @Jim_Jordan is. Gun violence broke my family. Since this meaningless pr-ck wants to play games, how about:

Cemetery. College locker room. Insurrectionist.
More tweets at the link.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Jim Jordan molestor-abettor

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:35 am
GoGeorgeGo!

HBO Will Air Clooney Documentary About Ohio State Rape Scandal Involving Jim Jordan

Still no release date. :angry-cussing:
-0-? IMDB still says "In Production". Lawsuit threats?

Bad Politicians
Are Elected by Good People Who Never Got to See the Documentary
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:34 pm
Founding member of the House Fascism Caucus and now Chair of the House Judiciary Committee ( :roll: ), perhaps time for Beavis' own thread.

viewtopic.php?p=179524#p179524
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:36 pm
And then there's Gym

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... -rcna65747

"The House Judiciary Committee announced Friday it's opened an investigation into the Obama-era classified documents that were found in President Joe Biden's Delaware home and his former Washington office.

The panel, now headed by Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, has sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland demanding all documents and communications between the Justice Department, FBI, and the White House about the discovery, as well as information about Garland's appointment of Robert Hur as special counsel overseeing the case."

In a joint letter to Garland Friday, Jordan and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., questioned whether DOJ "actively concealed" the November discovery from the public "on the eve of the 2022 elections" — even though DOJ typically doesn't announce when it opens reviews.

"The letter also falsely claims DOJ's "actions here appear to depart from how it acted in similar circumstances" because Garland approved a search warrant looking for government documents in former President Donald Trump's Florida home in August of last year "despite the publicly available evidence of President Trump’s voluntary cooperation."

The letter does not note that the Justice Department had been investigating the Trump case out of public view for several months prior to the execution of the search warrant, and that Trump had failed to turn over documents with classification markings that had been subpoenaed by the DOJ."

Gymmie does spin his yarns, or as some would say, lies.
viewtopic.php?p=179502#p179502
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:54 pm

:lol: :thumbup:
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:26 am
Natural gas contributes to AGW.
Just this week a study was released that links gas stoves to a HUGE increase in childhood asthma risk and other child and adult diseases, far worse than expected AFAIK.
Richard Trumka, Jr, a CPSC board member, raised the possibility of banning gas stoves.
Biden and the CPSC chair denied that the admin is considering such a bold move.
N.Y. Gov. Hochul already had a gas ban "cooking :wave: ".
As usual, RepuQs have launched a full bore freak out over these tentative ideas. It's a stove-grabbing commie conspiracy. The tweet mocks this.

IMO, some folks may not have options, but it's clear that any continued gas use must be made safer for people and the planet.
Sadly, it's also clear that modern RWers are terrified of science, adore their dogma, and detest their children.
I've seen many kids struggling to draw breath, it's heartbreaking.

N.Y. Gov. Hochul proposes ban on new gas hookups, to fight climate change
If the state Legislature passes Hochul's plan, the sale of all fossil fuel-burning home appliances would be phased out by the end of the decade.
Jim Jordan's Gassy Attempt At A Word Game Brutally Backfires On Twitter
Twitter users had some fun at the Ohio lawmaker's expense after his tweet about God, guns and gas stoves.

Democrats couldn't pay for better advertising. More of this, GOP. This is how you win America.
Groot. Groot. Groot.

I don't understand how, but somehow gas stoves will start to become anti-semitic

Scientists: Your gas stove could give your kid asthma.

Republicans: Inject that shit into my veins.
Where was this bravery when those boys needed you most?
Wrestling. Sexual assault. jim jordan
Fred Guttenberg
@fred_guttenberg

I cannot overstate what an asshole @Jim_Jordan is. Gun violence broke my family. Since this meaningless pr-ck wants to play games, how about:

Cemetery. College locker room. Insurrectionist.
More tweets at the link.

Another non-story ramped up by faux and social media. While the dangers are real, gas stoves weren't being banned by Biden and company.

"The heated debate over gas vs. electric stoves reached the boiling point this week. On Monday, a member of the Consumer Product Safety Commission said that he had not ruled out banning gas stoves due to their health and environmental risks. Two days later, the agency chair clarified that it was not planning a ban but confirmed that ongoing research might eventually prompt higher safety standards. This did little to dampen concern.

People were inflamed. Twitter, per usual, proved incendiary. Ranges became the third burner of domestic politics."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 00007FB666
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:27 pm
Another non-story ramped up by faux and social media. While the dangers are real, gas stoves weren't being banned by Biden and company.

"The heated debate over gas vs. electric stoves reached the boiling point this week. On Monday, a member of the Consumer Product Safety Commission said that he had not ruled out banning gas stoves due to their health and environmental risks. Two days later, the agency chair clarified that it was not planning a ban but confirmed that ongoing research might eventually prompt higher safety standards. This did little to dampen concern.

People were inflamed. Twitter, per usual, proved incendiary. Ranges became the third burner of domestic politics."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... -electric/
No amount of debunking ends the silliness.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jim-jord ... e3fc7e8a09

If I ever got a single word tweet of "you" from Stephen King I think I'd never leave the house. That is probably the most ominous 3 letters possible.
Hopefully your job.
Amy Washburn
@AIWashburn
Running for Congress in 2024. Democrat, WI-06.

Hopefully, in your case, your smart phone & keyboards, so you can't type such offensive things anymore. (You do realize it's Holocaust Remembrance Day, and you're paraphrasing Niemöller, right? You cannot possibly be ignorant enough not to know this.)
Yes, Jim Jordan molestor-abettor can. (hah, all the sub-tweets say the same thing)
We literally still have every one of those things
oh shut up
Hmm.
You came after Reproductive Rights.
Gay Marriage.
Black History.
Non-Christian Religious Freedom.
Voting Rights.
Public Education.
Net Neutrality.

Clean Air and Water.
Seriously, what the Hell are you gonna attack next while distracting people w “gas stoves?”
More scathing tweets at the link.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

The repugs and our corporate media do love their shiny objects.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:32 pm
Sometimes, they get their greedy, filthy, grasping, lawbreaking hands smacked.

Manhattan DA sues Jim Jordan over Trump indictment inquiry

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:21 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:32 pm
Sometimes, they get their greedy, filthy, grasping, lawbreaking hands smacked.

Manhattan DA sues Jim Jordan over Trump indictment inquiry

Go Alvin!

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Gym has turned the shrill up a notch.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:42 am
Gym has turned the shrill up a notch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/ ... 6300353536
FBI "exposure", too.
Rep. Jim Jordan Gets Brutal Reminder Of His Past After Tweet About Whistleblowers
The Ohio Republican's latest message backfires on Twitter.

Jordan and other Republican lawmakers say several “whistleblower” FBI agents are proving their claim that the Justice Department has been politicized.

Critics argue they’re not even true whistleblowers ― and in fact the FBI said two agents interfered with and/or refused to participate in investigations into the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. Several admitted on Thursday to being paid by a former Trump administration official.

... His critics were quick to point to some whistleblowers that Jordan hasn’t been as quick to embrace: those related to the claims by multiple athletes that Jordan, who was an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University, ignored molestation allegations against the team’s doctor.

Jordan has denied the allegations.

“I considered Jim Jordan a friend,” whistleblower and former wrestler Mike DiSabato said in 2018. “But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

Jordan’s critics fired back with some reminders:

Adam Kinzinger #fella
@AdamKinzinger

Your hearing was just a public airing of a HR complaint.
Too bad you were a coward when you coached my brother at @wrestlingbucks
then doubled down when you had the chance to make things right. Not a #Whistleblower
:---P !!!
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

How can these people not feel like they're total fools still carrying Trump's water?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:27 pm
How can these people not feel like they're total fools still carrying Trump's water?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
It's all about taking and retaining power. To that end, trump is carrying their water as much as they are his.

Good place for:
https://youtu.be/igkAyDClY9M

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
They ARE total fools.

Joe Walsh
@WalshFreedom

Dear Jim,

Yes, that’s true. No one is above the law. And btw Jim, this tweet makes you sound kind of stupid. You may want to delete it.

Sincerely,
Your Former Congressional Colleague
Nicholas Kristof
@NickKristof

Look out! If you too keep top-secret documents about nuclear secrets and refuse for more than a year to return them, even as they spill out of boxes, and hide boxes from investigators, and manipulate your lawyers into lying to authorities--why, you too are at risk!
I am not worried about me but you need to worry about you
Let me fix this:

Remember, if you break the law, they can do it to you.
Fair enough, I'll return my boxes of top secret national security files to Washington.
True. If you steal top secret documents that belong in a SCIF and store them in the bathroom in your gold-leafed pimp palace and then have your sycophantic valet help you evade a subpoena and obstruct the investigation with you, they can do it to you too.
Remember, if you cover up the brutal sexual assaults of college wrestlers you can get elected as a Republican to Congress and even chair a major committee! Bonus if you abet and encourage a violent insurrection!
For all of you out there storing classified Iran war plans next to your toilet, Jim Jordan warns that the FBI is putting you are on notice! You’re NEXT!

This madness will only stop when NO ONE stores secret war plans next to their toilets.
:---P More mocking tweets at the link.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

The beginning of the end of Gym may be upon us.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:53 pm
The beginning of the end of Gym may be upon us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and 225 more. And look at Gym laughing up there^^^^
I wonder how long it'll take for Gym to start lying about all this all over again. Hilarious

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Good stuff

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:51 pm
Good stuff
Beavis is busted, hehhehheh.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Gym's Judiciary Committee is holding a hearing with FBI director Wray.

I don't know why witnesses are even neccessary. They just talk over them for their own agendas and never let them answer questions on the rare occasion that they actually ask one.

It ain't Must See TV.

The hilarious irony is that Wray is a trump appointee.