HunterHunterHunter

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: HunterHunterHunter

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Pitiful "civics" lesson.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:58 pm
Pitiful "civics" lesson.
You're welcome.
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:46 pm
Good idea! R-NC11:
Contact Congressman Chuck Edwards

Re:
"The math keeps getting worse": James Comer admits he may have to give up on Biden impeachment probe
https://news.yahoo.com/math-keeps-getti ... 58458.html

Hi,

Wow, you must really feel stupid for having voted for the PRESIDENT Biden impeachment investigation now that the whole foundation for it has been revealed to have been Russian LIES. Of course, it was always just your blatantly partisan waste of our tax dollars, but you're now exposed as being too gullible to sit in Congress or, even worse, a Russian agent. Your only option is to resign in shame.

Buh-bye.
(Vrede too)
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:24 pm
Today:

Thank you for contacting my office regarding an impeachment inquiry into President Biden. I always appreciate hearing from constituents to better understand the issues that are most important to them.

As you may know, all impeachment proceedings begin in the House of Representatives and usually begin with an impeachment inquiry to facilitate an investigation and evaluate evidence before an official vote.

The Constitution provides that the House of Representatives “shall have the sole Power of Impeachment,” and that the president of the United States “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

If articles of impeachment are adopted by a simple majority in the House of Representatives, then the president is impeached and must be tried in the Senate where a vote of two-thirds is required to convict the president and remove him or her from office.

As a member of the House of Representatives, I will do everything in my power to uphold and protect the Constitution. I am supportive of impeachment proceedings that are based upon credible evidence and that uphold U.S. law.

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to reach out to me with your concerns. Please trust that I will keep your comments in mind as I continue to monitor the situation.

With my warmest regards,

Chuck Edwards
Member of Congress
:roll: Idiot, Russian dupe
O Really wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:28 pm
"...monitor the situation." There is no "situation", idiot, other than a false story line created by fools.
"the situation" to be monitored is the damage to the GQP done by this "false story line created by fools" farce, and the ability of Fuck Edwards to dodge accountability by blaming Comer, molester abettor Jim Jordan, and especially departed ex-SINO McCarthy.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:28 pm
"...monitor the situation." There is no "situation", idiot, other than a false story line created by fools.
:thumbup:
How the House GOP’s Biden impeachment effort fell apart

... “Comer is hoping Jesus comes so he can get out,” one of the GOP lawmakers who spoke to Comer told CNN. “He is fed up.”...
:laughing-rolling: :---P :violin:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:54 am

BTW, whatever happened to Gym Jordan? Is he still in the House?

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:54 am

BTW, whatever happened to Gym Jordan? Is he still in the House?

:D Molester abettor Jordan is cleaving to the stupidity, fta:
... Despite the internal criticism, Comer still maintains the confidence of Speaker Mike Johnson and his leadership team. Comer’s co-leads, House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan and House Ways and Means Chairman Jason Smith, are also fully behind the work....

Jordan, who described criminal referrals as “on the table,” told CNN, “The Constitution doesn’t put a time limit on oversight. So, we’re going to do our job thoroughly and then at some point the House of Representatives will decide if we’re going to move forward with articles of impeachment.”...
:roll: Moron.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Terrified of new financial accountability:

Fox News takes down Hunter Biden ‘mock trial’ miniseries after lawsuit threat
:---P Maybe try truth for a change?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 am
Terrified of new financial accountability:

Fox News takes down Hunter Biden ‘mock trial’ miniseries after lawsuit threat
:---P Maybe try truth for a change?
I think they'd spontaneously combust ( and lose their viewership).