Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too »

Donald Trump Talks About Taking Off His Shirt To Show 'Wounds.' Internet Can't Even.
The former president's description of wounds on his body was a sore spot with critics on social media.

... “Together, we stood up to the communists, Marxists and fascists to defend religious liberty like no other president has ever done,” he told the Faith & Freedom Coalition in Washington, D.C. “And I have the wounds all over my body. If I took this shirt off you’d see a beautiful, beautiful person but you’d see wounds all over me. I’ve taken a lot of wounds, I can tell you. More than I suspect any president ever.”
:roll: :puke-left:
Lincoln, Garfield, Kennedy, and even Reagan may disagree a little.
Mr. Bone Spurs is now turning himself into a public servant martyr....
There’s so much to digest in that one quote. Beautiful person with bone spurs all over?
This convicted felon has completely lost his mind 🤯
More tweets at the link.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:08 pm
Donald Trump Talks About Taking Off His Shirt To Show 'Wounds.' Internet Can't Even.
The former president's description of wounds on his body was a sore spot with critics on social media.

... “Together, we stood up to the communists, Marxists and fascists to defend religious liberty like no other president has ever done,” he told the Faith & Freedom Coalition in Washington, D.C. “And I have the wounds all over my body. If I took this shirt off you’d see a beautiful, beautiful person but you’d see wounds all over me. I’ve taken a lot of wounds, I can tell you. More than I suspect any president ever.”
:roll: :puke-left:
Lincoln, Garfield, Kennedy, and even Reagan may disagree a little.
Mr. Bone Spurs is now turning himself into a public servant martyr....
There’s so much to digest in that one quote. Beautiful person with bone spurs all over?
This convicted felon has completely lost his mind 🤯
More tweets at the link.
My eyes would be pretty wounded if Trump took his shirt off.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:18 pm
My eyes would be pretty wounded if Trump took his shirt off.
My brain has wounds from the image of it.

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:33 pm
Miami:

Billboard comparing Trump to Fidel Castro sparks debate

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/imag ... e41592.jpg

The comparison is nasty and unfair . . . to the memory of Tio Fidel. :wave:

Trump supporters protest controversial billboard comparing him to Castro

:violin:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

"I just want to personally thank JD Vance for knocking me out of the position of the worst Donald Trump hire. I didn’t think it would happen but here we are and I am grateful."
-- Anthony Scaramucci

:lol: :thumbup:

Comments:
tRump weighed all the options before he made his veep pick and it's why he picked the guy. He needed a fall guy, someone to blame for his loss. Vance was to be the patsy. Y'all know the kind of guy DJT is, always quick to blame someone else?
:think: The Palin strategy. McCain was going to lose no matter who he picked, but she became his excuse.
Even if Moochi's assessment is correct, Trump will not do it. Trump only "hires the best" and to pull Vance off the ticket would mean him admitting he made a mistake. Trump will never do that.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

He's his own worst enemy in more ways than one.
Guess we should be glad he's not a good politician.

Trump reopens old feud in Georgia. Some Republicans are scratching their heads.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:22 pm

:clap:

RCP Average 7/9 - 7/30
Trump (R) 48.6
Harris (D) 46.6
spread Trump +2.0

Might be even or better after the latest stupidity - attacking Kemp and Harris' race.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:48 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:22 pm

RCP Average 7/9 - 7/30
Trump (R) 48.6
Harris (D) 46.6
spread Trump +2.0

Might be even or better after the latest stupidity - attacking Kemp and Harris' race.
Plus Harris had a real strong rally in Atlanta this week.

FWIW, trump's national lead is .8%, it's gone.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/ ... -vs-harris

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 10:35 am

:thumbup:

Hillary Clinton Shreds Donald Trump's Latest Move As 'Traitorous And Pathetic'

... “By the way, I would like to congratulate Vladimir Putin for having made yet another great deal. Did you see the deal we made?” Trump asked supporters at a rally in Atlanta. Trump previously boasted that Putin wouldn’t release Gershkovich “for anyone else” but him....

Despite Trump’s characterization of the swap, it has been hailed as a win for President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, who has replaced Biden at the top of the Democratic ticket for November’s election.

:---P :clap:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:45 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 10:35 am

:thumbup:

:---P :clap:
Updated!
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:58 pm
Not that it means anything but.... :happy-cheerleaderkid:

HARRIS IS LEADING NATIONALLY!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Trends mean something.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:30 am
Trends mean something.
More trends:

Trump Just Got an Embarrassing Wake-Up Call From a Stunning New Poll

Poooor DonOLD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:06 am

Updated!
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:58 pm
Not that it means anything but.... :happy-cheerleaderkid:

HARRIS IS LEADING NATIONALLY!
Desperation:

Trump campaign brings Corey Lewandowski back on board

:puke-left: He was fired from the 2016 campaign.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:54 pm

:puke-left: He was fired from the 2016 campaign.
Crooked birds of a feather.
In September 2021, Lewandowski attended a charity dinner at the Westgate Las Vegas hotel. Another attendee at the dinner, Trashelle Odom, the wife of Trump donor John Odom, accused Lewandowski of making unwanted sexual advances to her during the dinner, including "repeatedly touching her, including on her leg and buttocks, and speaking to her in sexually graphic terms."[52] Odom alleged that Lewandowski "stalked" her throughout the hotel that hosted the event; witnesses said that Lewandowski appeared intoxicated.[52] In September 2022, Lewandowski was charged with misdemeanor battery in Clark County, Nevada court in connection with the incident. The same month, Lewandowski made a plea agreement in which he did not admit wrongdoing, but agreed to pay a $1,000 fine, serve 50 hours of community service, and take eight hours of "impulse control counseling"; if he fulfills the agreement and avoids legal trouble for a year, the charge against him will be dismissed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_L ... l_campaign

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:30 pm
Crooked birds of a feather.
In September 2021, Lewandowski attended a charity dinner at the Westgate Las Vegas hotel. Another attendee at the dinner, Trashelle Odom, the wife of Trump donor John Odom, accused Lewandowski of making unwanted sexual advances to her during the dinner, including "repeatedly touching her, including on her leg and buttocks, and speaking to her in sexually graphic terms."[52] Odom alleged that Lewandowski "stalked" her throughout the hotel that hosted the event; witnesses said that Lewandowski appeared intoxicated.[52] In September 2022, Lewandowski was charged with misdemeanor battery in Clark County, Nevada court in connection with the incident. The same month, Lewandowski made a plea agreement in which he did not admit wrongdoing, but agreed to pay a $1,000 fine, serve 50 hours of community service, and take eight hours of "impulse control counseling"; if he fulfills the agreement and avoids legal trouble for a year, the charge against him will be dismissed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_L ... l_campaign
Eww.

FORTY-FIVE! - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody

:---P :-||

O Really
Admiral

"Corey Lewandowski Returns To Advise Trump, Immediately Screws Up"
Lewandowski started off fine, writing: “How could anyone not be excited to help elect this man?” He added that he’s “excited to be back on the Campaign Team to help deliver victory in 2024,” and vowed to “let Trump, be Trump” (however much some members of his own party might want the exact opposite).

But then Lewandowski blew it with the final line: “Get off the couch and join us, the President needs your help.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/corey-lewand ... 40125.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:17 pm
"Corey Lewandowski Returns To Advise Trump, Immediately Screws Up"
Lewandowski started off fine, writing: “How could anyone not be excited to help elect this man?” He added that he’s “excited to be back on the Campaign Team to help deliver victory in 2024,” and vowed to “let Trump, be Trump” (however much some members of his own party might want the exact opposite).

But then Lewandowski blew it with the final line: “Get off the couch and join us, the President needs your help.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/corey-lewand ... 40125.html
:laughing-rolling: Thanks.

Still spreading Russian propaganda :roll: :

Trump again decries two gold medalist Olympic athletes, falsely labeling the female boxers as men

In reality:

Boxer Imane Khelif shows off new ‘makeover’ after Olympic gender row (short video)

... In the caption, which has been translated from Arabic to English, Beauty Code noted that while Khelif was “changing her appearance” in the video, the boxer was not defined by her looks. She also “did not seek to change her form to fit the molds that the world wants to confine us to.”

“Her message is much deeper: clothes do not make a monk, and appearance does not reveal the essence of a person,” the caption read. “She can be feminine and elegant when she wants, but on the ring, she does not need makeup or high heels. She only needs strategy, strength, and to throw blows, which is where the essence of her personality lies.”
... Following her gold medal win at the Olympics, Khelif addressed how she’d be scrutinized on social media with comments about her gender. “I’m a woman, I was born a woman, I lived a woman. There’s no doubt about that,” she declared at the event. “All that is being said about me on social media is immoral. I want to change the minds of people around the world.”

Khelif also said that by winning gold, she was sending the IBA a message about “dignity and honor.”

“As for if I qualify or not, if I’m a woman or not: I made many statements in the media, I’m fully qualified, I’m a woman, I was born a woman, I lived a woman. There’s no doubt about that,” she added. “These people [who claim I am not], they are the enemies of success. It’s what I call them. It gives my success a special taste because of these attacks.”
SHE is talking about you, DonOLD.
Khelif later filed a legal complaint, citing herself as the victim of online harassment. In the lawsuit, her lawyer Nabil Boudi alleged that she was the target of “aggravated cyber-harassment.” In a statement, he described the online backlash as a “misogynist, racist and sexist campaign” against the boxer.

On August 13, Boudi told Variety: “JK Rowling and Elon Musk are named in the lawsuit, among others.” He added that Donald Trump would be part of the investigation. “Trump tweeted, so whether or not he is named in our lawsuit, he will inevitably be looked into as part of the prosecution.”
:---P

O Really
Admiral

I'm sorry she was mistreated, but really, how hard would it have been to show up at the games like the left pic, and put on her fighting face for the bouts? Likely never would have been an issue.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:15 pm
I'm sorry she was mistreated, but really, how hard would it have been to show up at the games like the left pic, and put on her fighting face for the bouts? Likely never would have been an issue.
Russia was making it an issue, part of its strategy to disrupt the Games they weren't invited to. They just would have used old pics and said she was in drag.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Clemency Recipient Accused of Assaulting Wife and Father-in-Law

Ever since Donald Trump issued a series of pardons and commutations as he left office, he and his allies have defended his administration’s vetting of clemency candidates, claiming that they went through a vigorous screening process.

But the case of one of those convicts — a New York drug dealer and predatory lender named Jonathan Braun, who had a history of violence and faced an array of other legal problems — has stood out and raised doubts about how rigorous the vetting was....

Braun was among a parade of convicts who used connections, money and influence to seek pardons from Trump, who ran an often ad hoc process for considering clemency requests, largely bypassing an established Justice Department system.

In the final months of the Trump administration, while Braun was in a federal prison in New York state, Braun’s family made contact with the father of Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior White House adviser, to try to get a commutation request before Trump. Kushner’s White House office ultimately drafted the language used in the news release to announce the commutation of Braun and others....
:puke-left: :x