Sickophants

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Sickophants

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I guessed Ron the Johnson. I'lll have fried chicken for my prize.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:41 am
I guessed Ron the Johnson. I'll have fried chicken for my prize.
Sorry, this is BRD, we only offer fried hummingbird.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:18 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:41 am
I guessed Ron the Johnson. I'll have fried chicken for my prize.
Sorry, this is BRD, we only offer fried hummingbird.
:lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Still a whiny idiot who lost her boss half a billion dollars:
Alina Habba hits Kinzinger for attacks on Trump in DNC speech: ‘Sit the hell down’

... Habba said she doesn’t care what Kinzinger did about the Jan. 6 attacks and called his speech at the convention a “career killer.”

“So, while he’s sending out emails asking for money, I can assure you he’ll be looking for a job very soon,” she said....
Ummm, he retired from Congress in 2023, he runs a PAC, he's an author, and he works for CNN.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kinzinger
Moron.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

MAGA attacks on Kamala Harris' stepdaughter threaten to backfire on Donald Trump
Ella Emhoff has triggered Trump's bitter bro fanbase — but his embrace of the incel vote could come back to haunt

:clap: Too much constant brilliant and scathing prose for me to excerpt, "This is why you don't have a wife, because all the cute girls would rather move to Brooklyn and cuddle a cat than have anything to do with you."

:---P

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

The natives are beginning to get restless.

Hope it doesn't portend for the next couple of months.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Jabs At Harris For Not Having Biological Children
"Kamala Harris doesn't have anything keeping her humble," the Arkansas governor insisted.

... The jab came in the form of a brief anecdote that Sanders, who served as press secretary in Trump’s administration, shared about tearing up while helping her daughter get ready for a dance.

″‘It’s okay, mommy, one day you can be pretty too,’” Sanders said her daughter told her. “So my kids keep me humble. Unfortunately, Kamala Harris doesn’t have anything keeping her humble.”...
What, step-children can't be humbling? :obscene-birdiered: Sarah.

A child's active imagination - Sarah, you will never be pretty.

If getting caught lying for ex-PINO every day didn't make you humble, nothing ever will.

Um, Kamala has had the most humbling job in America for 3 1/2 years. Pay attention.

No one ever comments on whether a man has biological kids. The intrusiveness and naked misogyny displayed by the GQP, even its women, are disgusting.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Strange bedfellows . . .
Trump campaign adviser knocks Huckabee Sanders for step mom shot at Harris

Bryan Lanza, a senior adviser to former President Trump’s campaign, criticized Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Tuesday night for comments about Vice President Harris not having kids at a town hall.

“I, too, was blessed to have a stepmother. I wouldn’t be here, I wouldn’t be able to have conversations without a stepmother so I found that comment to be actually offensive,” Lanza said earlier in the interview.

‘I don’t know what more to say. I’m disappointed in Sarah for saying that. I’m sure I’m going to get criticism from the campaign,” Lanza said during an appearance on CNN. “But I have to sort of defend somebody who’s a step mom. It’s a tough job. People who step into that role, it’s usually a difficult dynamic.”

He said we should “reward” people who are step moms and speak of them with a high tone, he added....
:clap: :clap: :clap: What will DonOLD do?

EDIT:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

911 what's your emergency?