Romney is a Liar.... LOL Obama doesn't lie..

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Romney is a Liar.... LOL Obama doesn't lie..

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Romney is a Liar.... LOL Obama doesn't lie..

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Romney is a Liar!
So are you.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

the kernel is way big on breitbart. no matter they have been exposed as a completely bogus source for info, they be pushing the kernel's favorite flavor
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Sometime Lefty wrote:
So are you.
Wow all the thought that went into that post must of taxed ya ha. :D

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

billy.pilgrim wrote:the kernel is way big on breitbart. no matter they have been exposed as a completely bogus source for info, they be pushing the kernel's favorite flavor
Most are sourced, just can't believe your guy would lie can ya.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Colonel Taylor wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:the kernel is way big on breitbart. no matter they have been exposed as a completely bogus source for info, they be pushing the kernel's favorite flavor

politicians lie, I've always know that, but much of what you call lies are more accurately called inability to pass proposed legislation or failures and can be traced to circumstances out of his control.

I didn't even read your bs link after I saw breitbart, but take closing git-mo as a example. he intended to, he tried and you, faux news and bitch mcconnel had a hissy fit about allowing the terrorists into our justice system or even on our soil
so, you're right obama lied, but to call it a lie
you had to say that our justice system doesn't work
you had to reverse everything you have even said about making the guilty face their accusers
you had to admit that the Constitution is nothing but a piece of paper
you had to accept breaking international law and treaties
you had to act like the terrorists

now romney on the other hand, wow - I'm not sure there has ever been such a flip flop, "what do you want me to say now" candidate for president

I love his latest, he looked his supporters right in the eye and acknowledged that he only tells the truth to like minded millionaires and billionaires and that anything he has to say to his buds ain't for the ears of the middle class
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Sometime Lefty wrote:
So are you.
Wow all the thought that went into that post must of taxed ya ha. :D
Nope no tax. I am just reminding you about your lies on the "They're Gone....."This board has no forums" thread. Remember? You lied then ran away. And kernel, don't go away, your posts are some of the dumbest anybody has ever seen! You ARE a barrel of monkey talk.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
They're not sourced. They just say they are and gullible simps like you chug the Kool Aid.

Obama certainly stretches the truth and spins, and he may have told a lie or two, but he doesn't come close the the brazenness of Mendacious Millard when it comes to lying.

Obama's not even in AAA ball, but Millard's the MVP of Major League lying.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Oh no Obama would never lie, he's your great koolaid supplier. Get a life will ya. He lies every time he opens he trap but folks like you just can't get a enough. :roll:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Oh no Obama would never lie, he's your great koolaid supplier. Get a life will ya. He lies every time he opens he trap but folks like you just can't get a enough. :roll:
It's funny how we can back up whatever we say with facts and you can. I guess Obama serves a much higher quality Kool Aid than that red stuff your lying bloggers serve you.

You notice how we don't have to post lies over and over and we don't have to run from our mistakes.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:Oh no Obama would never lie, he's your great koolaid supplier. Get a life will ya. He lies every time he opens he trap but folks like you just can't get a enough. :roll:
It's funny how we can back up whatever we say with facts and you can. I guess Obama serves a much higher quality Kool Aid than that red stuff your lying bloggers serve you.

You notice how we don't have to post lies over and over and we don't have to run from our mistakes.
No when called out you run like a fairy and change names or just go on a name calling rant like a 5 year old. :roll: So when do you think you'll have another forum name to make yourself look important? :lol: Or you start editing others post to suit your ego! Deny it!?!?!?!?!? You are not worth it. Have to find the ignore button. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

To quote one of our liberal friends here Obama only STRETCHES the TRUTH some. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Well they both do it. I don't know if the statements go so far as to be called lies, but they are
definitely misinformation or exaggerations. Just to keep things fair and balanced, here is the
Romney list, which was posted a while back on the now kaputt BRN forum.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivis ... ents-them/

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Bungalow Bill wrote:Well they both do it. I don't know if the statements go so far as to be called lies, but they are
definitely misinformation or exaggerations. Just to keep things fair and balanced, here is the
Romney list, which was posted a while back on the now kaputt BRN forum.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivis ... ents-them/

bunch-o-lies