Good News Tuesday

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
lessthantolerant
Lurker

Good News Tuesday

Unread post by lessthantolerant »

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/ ... ?id=138512

One has to look for silver linings in all aspects of life. Here we have another liberal whose expiration ticket has finally shown up.

A good start for the day.

Enjoy!
Obama - Proof Affirmative Action is a stupid idea

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Good News Tuesday

Unread post by Stinger »

Poor white trash. Your mother must be jumping up and down in her single-wide over how proud she is.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Another Compassionate Conservative shows his Christian colors.
What a jerk you are, intolerable POS.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

So lessthantolerant, are you the half-naked jerking off fart-face in this photo I lifted off the facebook comments?

Gary McLoughlin · Top Commenter
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Remember how Foolgle used to whine about liberals supposedly celebrating the death of
some conservative "worthy." Foolgle, wrong again, as usual.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

lessthantolerant wrote:http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/ ... ?id=138512

One has to look for silver linings in all aspects of life. Here we have another liberal whose expiration ticket has finally shown up.

Enjoy!
As a conservative Republican I have to ask. How does such a post advance conservatism?

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Unread post by keyboarder »

homerfobe wrote:So lessthantolerant, are you the half-naked jerking off fart-face in this photo I lifted off the facebook comments?

Gary McLoughlin · Top Commenter

Uh!! No, and the name is wrong too. So, we're down to trying to guess who everyone is now? Thought trying to out posters was a no-no here. :roll:

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Tertius wrote:

Enjoy!
As a conservative Republican I have to ask. How does such a post advance conservatism?
It doesn't and that is why I chose to ignore the post.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Tertius wrote:

Enjoy!
Thank you.. It's incredibly uncommon for a Conservative such as yourself to affirm the obvious hate pent-up in the extremists like LtT.. ..

I believe you may be beginning to see just how mean-spirited and vengeful the right has become.. From the link about McGovern's condition, to their hatred of poor Americans, to the attacks on President Obama's family.. they have shown themselves to be little more than angry petulant malcontents whose sole purpose is to disrupt the lives and happiness of normal Americans..
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Supsalemgr wrote:
Tertius wrote:

Enjoy!
And that is why you are part of the problem.. ..

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

By Pastor Niemoller
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Supsalemgr wrote:
Tertius wrote: As a conservative Republican I have to ask. How does such a post advance conservatism?
How decent of you. /sarcasm

Silence is affirmation.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Crock Hunter wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:
Tertius wrote:

Enjoy!
And that is why you are part of the problem.. ..

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

By Pastor Niemoller
"Crock Of", could share your posts where you bashed a lib?

Apache
Red Shirt

Unread post by Apache »

Super does raise a point. There is safety in numbers. We tend to back our allies and when our allies say or do something, that we dont like, instead of expressing our dislike, we are silent. I. myself have done the same. Thats is an excellent topic, when should we have spoken out and didnt? And why? I felt as I should have taken up for Hugh today, but I didnt. Why, cause one he is an ole goat, J/K.. I didnt because 1. He had alot of support and 2. I was lazy. Sorry Hugh.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Apache wrote:Super does raise a point. There is safety in numbers. We tend to back our allies and when our allies say or do something, that we dont like, instead of expressing our dislike, we are silent. I. myself have done the same. Thats is an excellent topic, when should we have spoken out and didnt? And why? I felt as I should have taken up for Hugh today, but I didnt. Why, cause one he is an ole goat, J/K.. I didnt because 1. He had alot of support and 2. I was lazy. Sorry Hugh.
maybe you were lazy but tag-along went to all the trouble to post that he didn't have anything to say

for tag, that may be a way of condemning the original post, he has defended his share of indefensible positions
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”