Joe Biden's shining moments

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Joe Biden's shining moments

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

kernel, the simple fact that you believe the bs picture in your avatar is more than proof enough that you are quite the fool

now go turn on faux and find something else to say
Attachments
sheep watching fox.jpg
sheep watching fox.jpg (3.51 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

billy.pilgrim wrote:kernel, the simple fact that you believe the bs picture in your avatar is more than proof enough that you are quite the fool

Where did I say I believed it? You are good at making things up aren't ya. You will fit in god with the libs here. It's funny just like many other Avatars here. :roll:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Colonel Taylor wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:kernel, the simple fact that you believe the bs picture in your avatar is more than proof enough that you are quite the fool

Where did I say I believed it? You are good at making things up aren't ya. You will fit in god with the libs here. It's funny just like many other Avatars here. :roll:

now now kernel, it ain't good to be sayin what so many others know to be untrue. you have spoken too loudly about the teleprompters
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:

now now kernel, it ain't good to be sayin what so many others know to be untrue. you have spoken too loudly about the teleprompters
Really show us where?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

kernel, kernel, your posts transcend your swapping of anonymous poster names -

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

billy.pilgrim wrote:kernel, kernel, your posts transcend your swapping of anonymous poster names -
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Thank you for proving my POINT. I missed how many different forum names you had did ya mention it? I had 2. I even mentioned Kool Aid so everyone would know who I was. Your point?

I didn't prove your point. You never had one. Just your lies that you won't admit to.

So how many forums were apart of when they shut down, I must of missed that also?

You did, but that's not surprising. You pretty much miss everything.

I made the last post on the Gainesville Sun forum. That's the only one I've been "apart" of that was shut down. I was not a part of the dozen other NYT/Halifax forums that were shut down, nor was I part of the thousands of other anonymous forums that have been shut down over the years.

Nor was I "apart" of the Blue Ridge forum when it was shut down.

Your point?

Nice dodging anyway. Your leaders will be proud! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No dodge, and I'm not sure what leaders your delusional little brain cell has dreamed up. I didn't dodge anything. I wasn't posting on Blue Ridge. That's a lie that you tell.

You were posting. You constantly call names and violate the TOS.

And yet you BLAME, BLAME, BLAME others. Looks like you're the dodger.

Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Speaking of one of the posters whose only goal was to get BRN forums shut down.

Exactly what I said. Now he's invented another straw man to attack, all to avoid dealing with his own incompetence.

Can't argue, can't debate, can't tell fact from fictions, so he just attacks straw men to try to keep up the pretenses.

And not even from the area. One doesn't have to be from your area to recognize what a dimwitted, dishonest coward you are. Is assuming some imagined superiority because of geography how you sooth your fragile ego to deal with chronically getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter? :roll:

What a life you must lead with nothing ever to say just follow others.

What a life you must lead, with nothing intelligent to say and no recognizable language to say it in. Do you know anyone else who speaks Mangle-ish?

So tell us how many different names did you end up with when BR forums was closed down.

I wasn't on the Blue Ridge forum when it was shut down, dumbass. I was banned by IP address back at the first of August . . . for quoting you.

Now go on a rampage of name calling which is all you're good at.

No, I'm also very good at posting factual support for my arguments, and at posting factual support to shoot down your the idiocies that you post. I'm good at thinking rationally and debating and debunking, and at using the English language correctly -- all things you're not good at.:roll:

So how many forums have you now been involved with that have been shut down, just a coincidence I bet ha?

Well, stupid-dumbass-who's-wrong-once-again-but-will-never-admit-it-because-he's-too-cowardly-and-dishonest-to-do-so, I made the last post on the Gainesville Sun forum. That's about it? I haven't been involved with thousands of forums that have been shut down around the country. I'd say at least 12 of the former-NYT/now-Halifax group have shut their forums down, and I wasn't involved with any of those. I hadn't posted on Blue Ridge for over two months, so now you'll have to find some other straw man to attack to try to keep up the illusion that you have anything remotely intelligent to say about anything.

Weren't you the one who said Obama lady with the cell was staged? So where's the proof?

I didn't say "staged." I said the old lady was spoofing you. She knows good and well that she didn't get her cell phone from Obama. You're not smart enough to figure that out. Did you mistakenly think that she was as easily self-deluded as you?

I also pointed out your factual error -- one person is not "liberals," plural.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

poor kernel, he probably still believes acorn committed voter fraud and tried to import underage illegal immigrants to use as hookers

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Go Joe Go Joe Go right to the Hair Transplantation chair. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Finally, someone he can talk to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUh6_koE7z8

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Wneglia
Midshipman