Obama hard ar Work.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Obama hard ar Work.

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Another hard days work for Obama! :cry: :lol: :lol:
598717_530108933673347_394424017_n[1].jpg
598717_530108933673347_394424017_n[1].jpg (109.3 KiB) Viewed 2088 times

AntiAlias
Pilot Officer

Re: Obama hard ar Work.

Unread post by AntiAlias »

Good for Obama. Who gives a crap about Netanyahu.

Unread post by Guest »

AntiAlias wrote:Good for Obama. Who gives a crap about Netanyahu.
Care or not it is still an interest to the US of A and our interest to keep Americans abroad safe. Didn't think you would care about them. :roll:

AntiAlias
Pilot Officer

Unread post by AntiAlias »

Guest wrote:
AntiAlias wrote:Good for Obama. Who gives a crap about Netanyahu.
Care or not it is still an interest to the US of A and our interest to keep Americans abroad safe. Didn't think you would care about them. :roll:
Are you suggesting that Netanyahu is going to murder our citizens in Israel because Obama didn't meet with him?

Bungalow Bill

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I've got to confess that the choice between having to spend time with Barbara Walters and
Nuttyahoo is not an easy one, but if push came to shove, I'd ditch Bibi. It's transparent that
he's hoping that we will do his dirty work for him, that's why he's going crazy over the subject
of Iran, when it's not even clear where they are in their nuclear program. Let's hope somebody
has the sense to think this thing through, instead of letting the Israeli tail wag the American
dog. If Israel does attack Iran, I'd love to see the Iranians kick their ass. Unfortunately, ex-
perience shows that the Muslims talk a good game, but usually don't follow through in the real
world. I hope this time it will be different, but I doubt it.

I wasn't sure if Colonel Taylor was Thorny, but when the misspellings began to pile up, I changed
my mind.

Bungalow Bill

Re: Obama hard at Work.

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Okay, I didn't look at that thread too closely. I hope there is some kind of super spell check that
can be installed. I haven't seen Planet of the Apes in years and didn't remember the name
of Heston's character. Just watch out for those dirty ape paws.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:...I wasn't sure if Colonel Taylor was Thorny, but when the misspellings began to pile up, I changed my mind.
He repeated an HT-N post in this forum's "Computer Repair in Henderson County?????" and admitted it when I asked.

Colonel Taylor is another Charlton Heston character, this time from Planet of the Apes. Man crush.
Now vrede no lying. Go back a post the picture that went with it. Nova was no man and as I said is still hot today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIw52ClNmNs
Attachments
5895c9e782d1b2e1889c8e82b142fa77.image.90x220[1].jpg
5895c9e782d1b2e1889c8e82b142fa77.image.90x220[1].jpg (10.46 KiB) Viewed 2058 times

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Vrede wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:...I wasn't sure if Colonel Taylor was Thorny, but when the misspellings began to pile up, I changed my mind.
He repeated an HT-N post in this forum's "Computer Repair in Henderson County?????" and admitted it when I asked.

Colonel Taylor is another Charlton Heston character, this time from Planet of the Apes. Man crush.
Just for the fun of it, tell the Colonel who said that "man crush" thing first.
Teach him there's no shame in being a follower.
Ha Ha Ha.

Back to number crunching. During the occasional brief break, I've been well entertained.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Vrede wrote:'Tis true, I stole it from k9nanny. She's perceptive that way, and can walk point for me any day.
Back at ya, sistah. ;)
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote: Now vrede no lying. Go back a post the picture that went with it. Nova was no man and as I said is still hot today.
Classic Thornian Manglish if I've ever seen it.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede wrote:'Tis true, I stole it from k9nanny. She's perceptive that way, and can walk point for me any day.
You sure that wasn't her in both movies? I think it was deary.