Why is it?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
homerfobe
Ensign

Re: Why is it?

Unread post by homerfobe »

Bungalow Bill wrote:The wingnuts are on a roll (of stupid) tonight. Hilarious. :)
Yeah, that goat was a hoot, I mean scream, wasn't it? Yeppers, them wingnuts are full of it, ain't they?
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Vrede wrote:
jknowgood wrote: Dont(sic) ever back down to(sic, "from") a liberal(several),(sic)even you(sic) are wrong,(sic)an(sic) especially this one(several),(sic)I know him to(sic) good(sic) from the other forum,(sic)an(sic) he is stupid to(double sic).
god a-mighty. The spelling police and punctuation cops are alive and well here too.

Can't debunk nothing he said, so pick the fly shit out of the pepper.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

homerfobe wrote:
Vrede wrote:
jknowgood wrote: Dont(sic) ever back down to(sic, "from") a liberal(several),(sic)even you(sic) are wrong,(sic)an(sic) especially this one(several),(sic)I know him to(sic) good(sic) from the other forum,(sic)an(sic) he is stupid to(double sic).
god a-mighty. The spelling police and punctuation cops are alive and well here too.

That's all they have anymore. That or make stories up and run with it, then they get called out on it, then we all know what's next the name calling rant like a 6 yr. old. :-H

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Supsalemgr wrote:
Vrede wrote:
jknowgood wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:I stand corrected.
Dont(sic) ever back down to(sic, "from") a liberal(several),(sic)even you(sic) are wrong,(sic)an(sic) especially this one(several),(sic)I know him to(sic) good(sic) from the other forum,(sic)an(sic) he is stupid to(double sic).
Stupid.

Supsalemgr was persuaded, but jknowgood still thinks:
Supsalemgr wrote:...I don't believe we had embassies attacked and ambassadors killed during his tenure in the WH either.
Wow.
Where did I miss an ambassador being killed during Bush's term?

you had us going for a minute, it almost looked like you were about to accept the reality that foreign service could be dangerous, but then you came blaring back, full stuck on stupid

I guess if reagan had been a dem you would have blamed him for not knowing about the faulty O-ring
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:
Vrede wrote:
jknowgood wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:I stand corrected.
Dont(sic) ever back down to(sic, "from") a liberal(several),(sic)even you(sic) are wrong,(sic)an(sic) especially this one(several),(sic)I know him to(sic) good(sic) from the other forum,(sic)an(sic) he is stupid to(double sic).
Stupid.

Supsalemgr was persuaded, but jknowgood still thinks:
Supsalemgr wrote:...I don't believe we had embassies attacked and ambassadors killed during his tenure in the WH either.
Wow.
Where did I miss an ambassador being killed during Bush's term?

you had us going for a minute, it almost looked like you were about to accept the reality that foreign service could be dangerous, but then you came blaring back, full stuck on stupid

I guess if reagan had been a dem you would have blamed him for not knowing about the faulty O-ring
Obviously, Biily boy does not have an answer to my question so he diverts.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think that after 4 years of just saying it's Bush'e fault the libs now just use it as a normal daily saying. You know that dog was ran over on 25 last night, yeah I heard Bush did it. I am still waiting to hear that Libya is Bush's fault, I'm sure it's out there someplace just haven't cared to look. :D

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

tag - since you asked it, the answer is already known.

but lil tag, your obsession with this event and your current diversion that somehow an "ambassador" is different than the 63 CIA and military deaths in lebanon or any other attack simple minded at best.

your assertion that lil bush kept up safe is idiotically laughable

your ignorance of word affairs and the consequences of US involvement based on our need for oil profits appears limitless.

again lil one, foreign service work is dangerous. forget what faux told you to think and look at the facts, a tragedy happened, pretty much end of story

what if the ambassador in benghazi had been out and wasn't hurt and the ambassador in lebanon had been killed. was it a coincidence that one was killed and one wasn't? or was reagan somehow responsible for that ambassador's narrow escape and obama to blame for this ambassador's daily planner
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think that after 4 years of just saying it's Bush'e fault the libs now just use it as a normal daily saying. You know that dog was ran over on 25 last night, yeah I heard Bush did it. I am still waiting to hear that Libya is Bush's fault, I'm sure it's out there someplace just haven't cared to look. :D

some things are still bush's fault as some things are still, reagans, carters, clintons and obamas. offering some sort of statute of limitations to mistakes is a good way to make the same mistake again

no one is blaming bush here, tag-along just made the moronic statement that lil bush kept us safe

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

You libs just can't help your self. REAGAN isn't POTUS and ha been dead for years. Listen very very very closely. Obama Is the POTUS now and has been for nearly FOUR years.
Don't you get it this COUNTRY needs someone who will see a problem and take care of it or at least try, not say it's Bush's fault a hundred times a day. Man get a grip on reality will ya!
I mentioned many times having my own Business and then working as a director and had many folks under me. If anyone came back and BLAMED constantly they were pink slipped. I would rather have someone tackle a problem and make a mistake then BLAME endlessly. Blamers have no leadership skills at all, they don't know how to handle things because their fingers always going someplace else. Hence my Avatar.

billy.pilgrim wrote:tag - since you asked it, the answer is already known.

but lil tag, your obsession with this event and your current diversion that somehow an "ambassador" is different than the 63 CIA and military deaths in lebanon or any other attack simple minded at best.

your ignorance of word affairs and the consequences of US involvement based on our need for oil profits appears limitless.

again lil one, foreign service work is dangerous. forget what faux told you to think and look at the facts, a tragedy happened, pretty much end of story

what if the ambassador in benghazi had been out and wasn't hurt and the ambassador in lebanon had been killed. was it a coincidence that one was killed and one wasn't? or was reagan somehow responsible for that ambassador's narrow escape and obama to blame for this ambassador's daily planner

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Colonel Taylor wrote:You libs just can't help your self. REAGAN isn't POTUS and ha been dead for years. Listen very very very closely. Obama Is the POTUS now and has been for nearly FOUR years.
Don't you get it this COUNTRY needs someone who will see a problem and take care of it or at least try, not say it's Bush's fault a hundred times a day. Man get a grip on reality will ya!
I mentioned many times having my own Business and then working as a director and had many folks under me. If anyone came back and BLAMED constantly they were pink slipped. I would rather have someone tackle a problem and make a mistake then BLAME endlessly. Blamers have no leadership skills at all, they don't know how to handle things because their fingers always going someplace else. Hence my Avatar.

billy.pilgrim wrote:tag - since you asked it, the answer is already known.

you are getting into tag-along land now. no one is blaming reagan or lil bush, just pointing out your hypocritical obsession with blaming obama for everything and for the very same things that you stood strong with runnie and lil bush

as I pointed out, embassies were attacked during the clinton admin.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think that after 4 years of just saying it's Bush'e fault the libs now just use it as a normal daily saying.
And if you nitwits would stop insisting that ALL of this nation's ills began Jan. 20th 2009 .. no one would have to remind you who was President for the 8 years prior.. . :roll:
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Colonel Taylor wrote: REAGAN isn't POTUS and ha been dead for years.
Jesus has been dead for 2000 years but you haven't shut up about it yet... . :roll:

Tell me Colon... do you pseudo-conservatives really not understand that the cause doesn't go away after the effect has been around for a while.. ?
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

I just asked a question that none of the libs choose to answer.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Hence my Avatar.
Like him or hate him, Obama is the best orator of any president or presidential candidate in decades. He showed it time and time again during the 2008 campaign, with no teleprompter.

But then Irish premier Brian Cowen had a teleprompter gaffe. Obama then ad-libbed a good-natured and well-received joke - rather than using a teleprompter.

Rush Limbaugh of course reported it as Obama having a teleprompter gaffe.

No self-respecting reporter or blogger would repeat the smear or take anything Rush has said in the last 15 years as truth - it's a sure sign that Rush's arm is stuck up his backside using him as a sock puppet. But of course it was spread far and wide by the Fox News and other pundits on the right.

Telegraph.co.uk: The truth about Barack Obama's Irish teleprompter "gaffe"

Your teleprompter smear avatar tells us everything we need to know about you. It lets us know at a glance that you live in a wingnut fantasy world, gullible enough to believe any lie that Limbaugh/Beck/Faux News tells you, no matter how submoronic, years after those lies were fully debunked.

I mean, there's actually a kind of awe that sets in when you begin to really understand the extent of your gullible stupidity... the same kind of stunned, silent reverence that comes when you finally see the Mona Lisa up close, or the first time you hear Ode to Joy performed by a live orchestra. The sheer majestic perfection of it sends you to your knees with the realization that this is not just common stupidity, it's a Mount Everest rising into the clouds... a level of stupidity so monumental that it has become the standard by which all other Limbaugh/Beck/Fox/Palin/Romney neocon dishonest stupidity is compared.

But by all means, please continue.

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Well put rstrong and welcome(back)!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
Vrede wrote:

That's all they have anymore. That or make stories up and run with it, then they get called out on it, then we all know what's next the name calling rant like a 6 yr. old. :-H
Dolt-tective Thong / Colon Tickler -- the forum leader in making up chit and running from it. Whenever his one of lies -- in his chronic stream of lies -- gets shot down, he just keeps running. Run, Dolt-tective, run.

Sorry those 6-year-old rants are so far above you, but that's the way it shakes out sometimes.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
Vrede wrote:

Dolt-tective Thong / Colon Tickler -- the forum leader in making up chit and running from it. Whenever his one of lies -- in his chronic stream of lies -- gets shot down, he just keeps running. Run, Dolt-tective, run.

Sorry those 6-year-old rants are so far above you, but that's the way it shakes out sometimes.
Point prove again and again and again. Nothing to say lets name call.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Crock Hunter wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote: REAGAN isn't POTUS and ha been dead for years. So's your frickin' brain cell.
Tell me Colon... do you pseudo-conservatives really not understand that the cause doesn't go away after the effect has been around for a while.. ?

Don't you know? If an arsonist leaves the scene of his arson, the fire he set goes out and all damage disappears.

If the fire department shows up at a three-alarm blaze and the fire doesn't immediately go out, then it's the fire department's fault.

If a terrorist sets of a bomb that kills dozens of people, and those people don't come back to life when the EMT's show up, all those deaths are the fault of the EMT's.

And the history of the world started on January 20, 2009. Unless you need to try to blame Carter or Clinton for something.

It's just that simple.

Or else effects can linger long after the initial cause occurred, and the history-denying wingnuts are merely dishonest cowards who run from the responsibilities of their own actions. They're just a pack of lying chickens.

Although, possibly, some of them are simply to ignorant and stupid to know that intelligent people use historical knowledge to make rational judgments about current events.
"The student who reads history will unconsciously develop what is the highest value of history: judgment in worldly affairs. This is a permanent good, not because "history repeats" - we can never exactly match past and present situations - but because the "tendency of things" shows an amazing uniformity within any given civilization. As the great historian Burckhardt said of historical knowledge, it is not 'to make us more clever the next time, but wiser for all time.'" -Jacques Barzun
That explains why the wingnuts have no critical judgment and simply chug whatever pitcher of Kool Aid comes their way.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote: That's all they have anymore. That or make stories up and run with it, then they get called out on it, then we all know what's next the name calling rant like a 6 yr. old. :-H

Point proven again and again and again. Nothing intelligent to say about the topic, so just carp about others from the sidelines with pointless nanny-nanny-boo-boo posts.

SSDD.

And then run when caught in yet another lie or factual error.

Perhaps you could dazzle all of us with your brilliance and cutting-edge critical judgment by calling that pimp and whore picture simply a picture of the Obamas dressed up nicely.

That's possibly one of the funniest sketches I've seen in the last few years. Could you run that one by us again? Please?

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote: That's all they have anymore. That or make stories up and run with it, then they get called out on it, then we all know what's next the name calling rant like a 6 yr. old. :-H

Point proven again and again and again. Nothing intelligent to say about the topic, so just carp about others from the sidelines with pointless nanny-nanny-boo-boo posts.

SSDD.
Just keep proven my point.... Hey does your mommy know your on the computer past your bed time?
And then run when caught in yet another lie or factual error.

Perhaps you could dazzle all of us with your brilliance and cutting-edge critical judgment by calling that pimp and whore picture simply a picture of the Obamas dressed up nicely.

That's possibly one of the funniest sketches I've seen in the last few years. Could you run that one by us again? Please?