They're Gone....."This board has no forums"

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Re: They're Gone....."This board has no forums"

Unread post by Stinger »

Supsalemgr wrote:Agree blackfoot. It is usually our lib friends who digress to foul language as they have empty thoughts and this is their only way of responding. MrB stick with us as we need balance on this board.
No one posts emptier thoughts than you. Your pablum goes down in flames every time you post. You debunk nothing. So who's posting empty thoughts?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:And now that a FEW liberal foul mouths are here it will be ratcheted up some. I hear less crap at most truck stops.

ass
dumbass
stupid-dumbass
stupidity
gonads
Oh, the stupid
dumbass

This from just from 2 or 3 of their post. They do nothing more to follow MM and the DNC without a thought of their own. When that don't work they just start the name calling and cursing. Empty heads is all.
Consider whom I was dealing with, hypocrite. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I've pointed out several times that I got banned for quoting you. So someone who swears cries crocodile tears about someone who swears. Frickin' hypocrite.

By the way, stupid and gonads are not cursing. I guess, what with English being a foreign language to you, you probably don't know that.

If I deal with normal people who stay in the realm of rational thought, there's not a lot of need for stronger language. If I deal with dishonest fools, I do often resort to more accurate, more descriptive terms. If you didn't lie and stay stuck on stupid, I wouldn't resort to such descriptive terms for you.

What original thoughts do you have that don't come from right-wing Kool Aid blogs? We rely on facts. That's what we follow. You follow your unimaginative fantasies.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

blackfoot wrote:
Tertius wrote:

Very interesting. So what were the screen names for Gowdy, Wright, and the party heads?

I would also like to know the ad rate per thousand hits or however it is measured.

If the SHJ board was profitable it is very unlikely they would have pulled the plug. Even if it only covered its variable cost I think they would have kept it going.
They used their real names. The ad rates were based on hits to the forum, it's what kept it going for so long. But, the hits slowed to almost non existent after repeated mis-management and a couple of posters that were responsible for the masses retreating from the SHJ forums. I mean, normal adults do not rush to the elementary playground to listen to the children's arguments, and SHJ was too stupid to realize that. And the numbers dropped over time.
I guess I wasn't far enough back.

blackfoot
Pilot Officer

Unread post by blackfoot »

Stinger wrote:
blackfoot wrote:MrB., it's called a limited vocabulary, due to lack of education. Usually these people are not worth responding to, unless you are bored.
Have a higher education and a larger vocabulary than you. Sometimes it's a matter of calling a spade a spade, especially if he's a congenital liar repeating one of his lies.
My education wasn't acquired from "Google", and my vocabulary wasn't learned from the bathroom stalls. So, now that we know what you were comparing our educations to, carry on.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

MrB. wrote:Just found out the forums were gone. Shame to see 'em go, but I'm not surprised. After reading some of the threads here,
I've got a very strong feeling I'll not be doing much posting here. It's a shame some people can't converse without foul language.

As someone else said, "I'm not a prude", but as for myself, I'd rather not read it or see it.

I miss my friend, ole' maddawg. Guess his blow-up doll keeps him busy these days! :lol: :lol:

Mr. B, one of the things I was thinking about trying to implement is a OPTIONAL word filter you can turn on.... so when someone uses some dirty words they can be replaced with your choice of funny word.

I don't know if that'd give you interest in hanging around, but just a thought. We'll miss you dirty old man. :mrgreen:

Last edited by bannination on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added blowup doll

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:I said months before it was shut down there were a few posters whose only goal was to shut the forum down. The sad thing they weren't even from this are but hundreds or thousands of miles away. Many from the BRN forums know who the posters were who every post called others names and ridiculed others endlessly, who were banned so many times you couldn't keep up with their screen names but they always came thru. Once this started who didn't know this was coming.
Oh well!
You've said a lot of stupid shit. You never could back any of it up. You called names and posted about things like "licking each other's asses."

What are you talking about I never said any such thing. Are you off your meds or just making things up to make yourself feel important.

I got banned by IP address on the first of August for quoting you. I couldn't even view the forum for the last two months plus.
Blame Blame Blame the liberal way. So when you going to start with the new forum names so you can feel important and impress your liberal friends? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your usual procedure of blaming everyone else and refusing to take any responsibility for your own personal actions is your typical cowardly, dishonest way of handling everything, and it's right out of the Republican playbook.
Wha wha wha wha he did it. Grow up will ya. Now go on a name calling cursing rant like a 5 year old.
If you want to blame people, I have a suggestion -- the next time you go into town, buy a frickin' mirror, ya chickenshit.
Nothing adult to say so just throw a few curse words out. Are you sure not a five year old on you're mommas computer?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Colonel Taylor wrote: Nothing adult to say so just throw a few curse words out. Are you sure not a five year old on you're mommas computer?
Meh.... "curse" words are just replaced with other words with the same meaning. Basically, no one cares, they're just words, ain't nothing special about them.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

bannination wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote: Nothing adult to say so just throw a few curse words out. Are you sure not a five year old on you're mommas computer?
Meh.... "curse" words are just replaced with other words with the same meaning. Basically, no one cares, they're just words, ain't nothing special about them.
I used the F word once on the other sight and it still bothers me. I did apologize for using it and I still remember who I even used it on that's how much it bothered me. My bad! :cry:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:
You've said a lot of stupid shit. You never could back any of it up. You called names and posted about things like "licking each other's asses."

What are you talking about I never said any such thing. Are you off your meds or just making things up to make yourself feel important.

Of course you did, Lying Chicken. I quoted you. Whenever you'd get mad at Vrede, me, and others for making fun of you, you'd accuse us of that. We mentioned your obsession with other people's asses several times.

Typical that you won't man up to anything you do.

I got banned by IP address on the first of August for quoting you. I couldn't even view the forum for the last two months plus.

Blame Blame Blame the liberal way. So when you going to start with the new forum names so you can feel important and impress your liberal friends? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Run, run, run. The Defective Thong way. I didn't blame anyone. Try reading.

I just pointed out that you were wrong AGAIN because I wasn't posting on Blue Ridge for two months before it closed. You were the one doing the blaming when you tried to blame me for the forum being closed.

Rather than man up and admit your mistake, you run off to attack another delusional straw man. SSDD.

It must suck to be such a craven coward as yourself.

Your usual procedure of blaming everyone else and refusing to take any responsibility for your own personal actions is your typical cowardly, dishonest way of handling everything, and it's right out of the Republican playbook.
Wha wha wha wha he did it. Grow up will ya. Now go on a name calling cursing rant like a 5 year old.

Says the asshat who goes "wha wha wha" and blames everyone else while running from his mistakes.

If you want to blame people, I have a suggestion -- the next time you go into town, buy a frickin' mirror, ya chickenshit.
Nothing adult to say so just throw a few curse words out. Are you sure not a five year old on you're mommas computer?

I throw lots of adult stuff out there, Mr. Licking-Each-Others'-Asses Hypocrite. It's just that you're not smart enough to get it. Are you sure you're not using a computer in a group home with other retarded citizens like yourself?

I just threw out some good advice for you. If you want to blame people for trashing the Blue Ridge forum, get a mirror and blame people who were actually posting there instead of people who weren't.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
bannination wrote:
I used the F word once on the other sight and it still bothers me. I did apologize for using it and I still remember who I even used it on that's how much it bothered me. My bad! :cry:

Using the F word is worse than saying "Screw you"? You post all the crap you post and tell all the lies you tell and worry about an F-Bomb?

I'd much prefer a cussing honest man that a lying cusser.

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:Didn't Col. Thorny just post a card with about three fucks in it a few days ago? Curse words are
the vocabulary of your ordinary everyday American, though not of the dainty ivory tower elites who
eschew good old Anglo-Saxonisms for their fancy frog speak.
Gee care to show us these three words I used?
Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 pm
Colonel Taylor wrote:Nothing adult to say so just throw a few curse words out. Are you sure not a five year old on you're mommas computer?
Ok, Here is one!

Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 pm
Colonel Taylor wrote:OK is someone complaining about all these post or is he just being the WORLDS biggest DICK, gee can I say that here or NOT.
And another,

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 am
Colonel Taylor wrote:Yup yup anyone with a life to you is full of shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know I did more and been involved with more in my short life then most have done in there entire life. And yes I am proud of it. :D
Have a wonderful day and look outside the sun is shining brightly and warmly, go embrace it. ;)
And another,

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:03 pm
Colonel Taylor wrote: Go figure, they are just a bunch of Ass Holes is all. Why not just grow a pair of balls and shut the forum down.
And another,

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:40 pm
Colonel Taylor wrote:I have never had another user name other then the one I had before the switch over. They can kiss my ass and stick their 2 cent paper up their ass. What a bunch of castrated losers!
Now I'll be a real asshole. :D
And yet another,

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:07 pm
Colonel Taylor wrote: The ban says contact the administrator, is all I wanted to do was tell him what a fucking asshole he must be is all. :D
Yep the Colonel doesn't use curse words OR he is dumb as shit OR has the memory of a goldfish! Which is it Colonel?

lessthantolerant
Lurker

Unread post by lessthantolerant »

Well it appears this forum will become the new GoUpstate with the children accusing each other of their slights and swear words. Grow up children and let's just rumble.

Keep each others personal names and addresses out of the public realm and have fun debating.

Damn!, liberals become infuriating so quickly by their childish antics.
Obama - Proof Affirmative Action is a stupid idea

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Colonel Taylor wrote:
bannination wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:

Using the F word is worse than saying "Screw you"? You post all the crap you post and tell all the lies you tell and worry about an F-Bomb?

I'd much prefer a cussing honest man that a lying cusser.
You're such an angry child, you should really try some meds.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

lessthantolerant wrote:Well it appears this forum will become the new GoUpstate with the children accusing each other of their slights and swear words. Grow up children and let's just rumble.

Keep each others personal names and addresses out of the public realm and have fun debating.

well said. let's bash a few queers. it's much more fun to watch the lefties get their asses in a roll over social
issues rather than see these forum nutjobs bashing each other over you-said, I said issues.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

lessthantolerant wrote:Well it appears this forum will become the new GoUpstate with the children accusing each other of their slights and swear words. Grow up children and let's just rumble.

I don't give a shit about swear words, I care about lying hypocrites!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

blackfoot wrote:
Stinger wrote:
blackfoot wrote:MrB., it's called a limited vocabulary, due to lack of education. Usually these people are not worth responding to, unless you are bored.
Have a higher education and a larger vocabulary than you. Sometimes it's a matter of calling a spade a spade, especially if he's a congenital liar repeating one of his lies.
My education wasn't acquired from "Google", and my vocabulary wasn't learned from the bathroom stalls. So, now that we know what you were comparing our educations to, carry on.
Neither were mine. I hope your pretentious air of superiority and your high school diploma give solace to your fragile ego. I wasn't the one making ignorant assumptions about lack of education. Your debating skills must have come from a garage sale on the poorer side of town.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Sometime Lefty wrote:
Yep the Colonel doesn't use curse words OR he is dumb as shit OR has the memory of a goldfish! Which is it Colonel?

Is there a "B and C" option?

Let's try it this way:

A) Colon Toilet / Defective Thong doesn't use curse words.

B) Colon Toilet / Defective Thong is dumb as shit.

C) Colon Toilet / Defective Thong has the memory of a goldfish.

D) Colon Toilet / Defective Thong is the biggest coward and biggest, blindest hypocrite on any forum.

E) B, C, D, but definitely not A

How's that work?

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Let's ask the Colon!

lessthantolerant
Lurker

Unread post by lessthantolerant »

Please tell us about your education and its superiority in regards to other posters on this forum. Talk about pretentious.
Obama - Proof Affirmative Action is a stupid idea

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

lessthantolerant wrote:Have a higher education and a larger vocabulary than you. Sometimes it's a matter of calling a spade a spade, especially if he's a congenital liar repeating one of his lies.

Please tell us about your education and its superiority in regards to other posters on this forum. Talk about pretentious.
That's "you," singular, as in the poster I was responding to, not the entire forum. Sorry that went over your head.