Idiot box thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Idiot box thread

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Over the past few days I've discovered and been watching a show called "Whose Line Is It Anyway" and at the start of each show, the host (an attractive Black woman) says "let's make some stuff up" and it always reminds me of the current state of the Republican party. They are totally insane.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:54 pm
Over the past few days I've discovered and been watching a show called "Whose Line Is It Anyway" and at the start of each show, the host (an attractive Black woman) says "let's make some stuff up" and it always reminds me of the current state of the Republican party. They are totally insane.
Love that show.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 5:52 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:54 pm
Love that show.
Yeah, some of the stuff they come up with on the spur of the moment is hilarious. And the "let's make some stuff up" line is probably what every goddamn GQP Congressional committee announces at the start of their proceedings. But if they don't say that, they should since that's what invariably happens..