They're Gone....."This board has no forums"

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Re: They're Gone....."This board has no forums"

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Hey the homophobes have arrived. Somebody had to take over that role from BU.

blackfoot
Pilot Officer

Unread post by blackfoot »

Stinger wrote: Neither were mine. I hope your pretentious air of superiority and your high school diploma give solace to your fragile ego. I wasn't the one making ignorant assumptions about lack of education. Your debating skills must have come from a garage sale on the poorer side of town.

There you go Stinger, you got some uptown words there! Hope you didn't hurt yourself.

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

Is this high school... are ya'll teeny boppers. Must be... adults don't jabber like this.

-0-?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

blackfoot wrote:
Stinger wrote: Neither were mine. I hope your pretentious air of superiority and your high school diploma give solace to your fragile ego. I wasn't the one making ignorant assumptions about lack of education. Your debating skills must have come from a garage sale on the poorer side of town.

There you go Stinger, you got some uptown words there! Hope you didn't hurt yourself.
Hope your fragile little ego is okay. As long as you never curse, you're certainly the superior being around here.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

mama wrote:Is this high school... are ya'll teeny boppers. Must be... adults don't jabber like this.

-0-?
More like middle school.

blackfoot
Pilot Officer

Stinger wrote: As long as you never curse, you're certainly the superior being around here.
"Superior" to someone with a public restroom wall vocabulary Phd? OK, I'll go along with you on that one.

Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

New to this froum but have noticed that Bungalow Bill doesn't say much.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Bungalow Bill wrote:Hey the homophobes have arrived. Somebody had to take over that role from BU.
Howdy.
Reality wrote:New to this froum but have noticed that Bungalow Bill doesn't say much.
Half the time you wonder what in hell he's talking about because I've noticed he doesn't post reference links.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

mama wrote:Is this high school... are ya'll teeny boppers. Must be... adults don't jabber like this.

-0-?

I wish they didn't....... -0-?

Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

I was an early reader of this forum and only joined today. The immaturity level and vulgar language tone was established and tolerated early on by the creator of the forum.

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

I can't do anything about the forum except enjoy the clean banter. All others :---P

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Howdy, homophobe. I trust you will keep BU's low standards current. If people can't figure
out the very obvious things I'm referring to, it ain't my problem. And somebody tell these dumb
fuckers that there is no correlation between the use of curse words and any other characteristic.
It's called free speech, try to get used to it. :)

Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Bungalow of all the garbage you have posted, I believe your last post in this thread is the best testimony as to who and what you are. Now I understand why you use the "nut" term all the time. You are definitely the expert on nuttiness.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

blackfoot wrote:
Stinger wrote: As long as you never curse, you're certainly the superior being around here.
"Superior" to someone with a public restroom wall vocabulary Phd? OK, I'll go along with you on that one.
Like I said, whatever it takes to boost your fragile little ego.

Can't keep up in the realm of political debate? Just take great pride in the fact that never swearing makes you a superior being.

At least, in your world.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

You have a point. I don't like homophobes or people who think there is some connection
between the kind of language ones uses and one's intelligence. I use the term "nut"
because that's what I call folks who post nonsensical exaggerations, loony conspiracy
theories, the sky is falling hyperbole, and the other trusty standbys of your typical
wingnut. I wouldn't call myself an expert, it's just that I've been observing the nutter
species on the old forums for some time, and have come to some fairly obvious conclusions
about them. It ain't rocket surgery.

Here a nut, there a nut, everywhere a wingnut, E I E I O.

blackfoot
Pilot Officer

Stinger wrote:
Can't keep up in the realm of political debate? Just take great pride in the fact that never swearing makes you a superior being.

Hey smart guy, this thread is not about politics, read the title again boy. I never said not swearing made me a superior being, just superior to you. Now carry on with your "craps" and whatever comes to your limited mind first.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

blackfoot wrote:
Stinger wrote:

Hey smart guy, this thread is not about politics, read the title again boy.

No argument from you, huh? The forum has a number of political debates. See you and your little superior self there.

I never said not swearing made me a superior being, just superior to you.

Your original stupid assertion was that "it's called a limited vocabulary, due to lack of education." Try to keep up.

As far as being superior to me because you don't "swear," whatever it takes to boost your fragile little ego. You really seem to have a need to see yourself as superior to someone.

Hint: Don't make stupid assumption about the level of someone's education when you don't know what you're talking about.

Now carry on with your "craps" and whatever comes to your limited mind first.

Limited mind? Like jumping to conclusions about someone's education because of a choice of vocabulary rather than that person's reasoning skills?

That seems rather limited to me.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Any upstate residents here from the old GoUpstate forums?
Last edited by JTA on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

JTA wrote:Anyone upstate residents here from the old GoUpstate forums?

several
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
JTA wrote:Anyone upstate residents here from the old GoUpstate forums?

several
Any info on why the forums were shut down?
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.