They're Gone....."This board has no forums"

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
The Piper
Red Shirt

Re: They're Gone....."This board has no forums"

Unread post by The Piper »

k9nanny wrote:Oh, the irony.
You think he was being honest like keyboarder was?

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Unread post by keyboarder »

The Piper wrote:
keyboarder wrote:......Anyhoo, that's my .02 cents worth. :)
Good honest reply.
LOL, there's one here already that would like to skin me alive but that's their problem. I take up for myself against stupidity. :P

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Unread post by keyboarder »

The Piper wrote:

Most likely had some bad experiences like me on forums, leaving a bad taste in their mouth. Just saying, when you start looking at your pc like it was a devil, it's time to do something else for awhile. Trouble is, once you start in on forums and the like, it's a good way to stave off boredom, that is until the trouble starts. Then you just want to find a hammer.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Some folks are more sensitive about profanity than others. Nothing wrong with that, it's a
individual decision. But no censorship should mean no censorship. And in the last days of the
old BRN forum, just about anything could get one in trouble, things far short of using curse
words. In all its lifetime, it would never be confused with a college debating society. That's
just the nature of the internet.

I wish people would leave off with the amateur psychology, trying to figure out people who
they have never met or talked to in person, and only know from a forum. Hilarious.

blackfoot
Pilot Officer

Unread post by blackfoot »

keyboarder wrote:
The Piper wrote:

Most likely had some bad experiences like me on forums, leaving a bad taste in their mouth. Just saying, when you start looking at your pc like it was a devil, it's time to do something else for awhile. Trouble is, once you start in on forums and the like, it's a good way to stave off boredom, that is until the trouble starts. Then you just want to find a hammer.

Remember figuremechanic? He went too far once and county LE officials got involved, hadn't heard from the boy since.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Bungalow Bill wrote:You have a point. I don't like homophobes or people who think there is some connection between the kind of language ones uses and one's intelligence. I use the term "nut" because that's what I call folks who post nonsensical exaggerations, loony conspiracy theories, the sky is falling hyperbole, and the other trusty standbys of your typicalwingnut. I wouldn't call myself an expert, it's just that I've been observing the nutter species on the old forums for some time, and have come to some fairly obvious conclusions about them. It ain't rocket surgery. Here a nut, there a nut, everywhere a wingnut, E I E I O.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

The Piper wrote:Read these threads; it doesn't take a Philadelphia lawyer to figure out why

"They're Gone....."This board has no forums"

These boards aren't a place for adult discussions or debates......it's a venue for lashing out, cursing, and belittling those who disagree with one's own beliefs, religious convictions, sexual orientation, race, or anything else that comes to mind.

Obviously you can't vent your frustrations at home or at work, so you hide behind your keyboards to lash out at anyone who comments on or posts a subject. Sort of like the CB Rambos of the days of CB radios.

Pathetic. That's what it is. Pathetic.

Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

You looked a lot better when you were a baby.