Benghazi Revisited

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Benghazi Revisited

Unread post by O Really »

Supsalemgr wrote:That is a nice idea. Could O Really counsel with some of his fellow libs as to the protocol. I suggest starting with Vrede, Stinger and PBO. I wish O Really luck with that endeavor.
I dunno, man. I don't have any problem with them with regard to conversation. Maybe it's not all them.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:Libs are so emotional and always answer in the second person. I try to make it a point to respond in the third person so as to make my responses non personal.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Pffft, it comes off exactly the same, other than also being weasely passive-aggressive and nonsensically generalizing. Why are so many of our cons so hypocritically oblivious about their own posts?
I always figured it was because most of them have some semblance of vestigal intellect and reasoning that heroicly struggles to overpower, or at least neutralize the wingnutism, but never manages to break through; because of this condition, amnesia with regard to forum posts manifests. The only exceptions to this theory are the colonel and tertius.
Last edited by neoplacebo on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Supsalemgr wrote: I try to make it a point to respond in the third person so as to make my responses non personal.
We know. You want the freedom to post lies, distortion, and stupid bullshit without anyone being able to hold YOU accountable for YOUR own actions.

Typical con.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Hates America, too. That really pisses him off; mostly because it's true. Also likes to think he makes me wiggy. I won't be the one to smash the illusions.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Colin Powell came out on Meet the Press today and defended the US State Department with regard to the Benghazi "conspiracy "and subsequent "coverup" that supposedly occured. I almost fell off my chair to hear a registered Republican say something that wasn't stupid. Just wanted to pass this along.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

neoplacebo wrote:Colin Powell came out on Meet the Press today and defended the US State Department with regard to the Benghazi "conspiracy "and subsequent "coverup" that supposedly occured. I almost fell off my chair to hear a registered Republican say something that wasn't stupid. Just wanted to pass this along.

He also chided the Pubs for the "dark vein of intolerance" that runs through the far right-wing of the party. He scolded them for a number of things, including the tolerance of the Birfers. He also blatantly stated that they had tried voter suppression to reduce the numbers of black voters. It was a great interview.

Too bad the people who need to listen to him most have already completely dismissed one of the wisest Republicans around.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Reminds me of a line from a J.D. Souther song....."you only hear what you want to hear; and everybody here says sonny you're on your way...." Trouble in Paradise

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

A different take. Benghazi was largely a CIA operation, and the CIA was covering its ass during the email circle jerk.
The Accountability Review Board report was justifiably tough on the State Department—citing "systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels"—but the CIA has largely escaped unscathed. "They've gotten a pass on a lot of this," a former Obama administration official says. Perhaps that's the real scandal.
Mother Jones

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Stinger wrote:A different take. Benghazi was largely a CIA operation, and the CIA was covering its ass during the email circle jerk.
The Accountability Review Board report was justifiably tough on the State Department—citing "systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels"—but the CIA has largely escaped unscathed. "They've gotten a pass on a lot of this," a former Obama administration official says. Perhaps that's the real scandal.
Mother Jones

Looks like we will never know the truth.

Changing survivor's names, hiding around country

:mrgreen:

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

LOL - Trey Gowdy...what a clown.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Stop the presses!!! The CIA is trying to cover something up they were involved
in? That just can't be true. These nutjobs have revisited Benghazi so often, they
might as well rent a house there. Gowdy is a bully who looks like he is waiting for
the reunion of a 1980s Brit pop band. If you don't fight him back, he'll just keep
on trying to roll you over.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Bungalow Bill wrote:Gowdy is a bully who looks like he is waiting for
the reunion of a 1980s Brit pop band.
Remember Blonde Guys are Evil.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Especially non-natural ones. But it looks like the Trey man has changed his look.
I saw him on a video serveral months ago browbeating some government official
during a hearing and he had medium length blond hair. In the Greta one he has a
buzz cut and gray hair. Maybe wingnutism has more of a physical effect than
anyone ever imagined. It not only messes with your mind, but does the same
with your hair. :crazy:

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede wrote:House intel report on Benghazi finds no secret Obama scandal

The only news here is that a House committee finally admits it. Too bad, wingnuts (including you, CPF lurkers).
They can't hear you, they're too busy trying to impeach Obama for not implementing ACA hard enough.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I wonder how long the "investigating" committees will continue in their obstinate resistance to reality. I'll give it another six months or so.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede wrote:I'd go with either 3 months, until the election, or 2 more years if Hillary runs. Shamefully exploiting dead Americans for partisan gain is their thing.
and if Hillary is elected - another 8 years of investigation for impeachment
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Vrede wrote:House intel panel debunks many Benghazi theories

:lol: Even a GOP House committee is now saying that the ODS cons were idiots to believe, you guessed it, the GOP.

Comment:
OMG this conspiracy goes so deep it includes Republican investigators...HAHAHAHA
Sen. Lindsey Graham: GOP-led Benghazi report is 'full of crap'

Ol' Light Loafers Lindsay- just can't see the light of sanity from inside that closet.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

neoplacebo wrote:I wonder how long the "investigating" committees will continue in their obstinate resistance to reality. I'll give it another six months or so.
The Speaker of the House stated last night he will re appoint Rep. Trey Gowdy to head the new, reconstituted, regurgitated, redundant Benghazi committee. I thought Vrede was right about the three months prediction last week after the results of the Intelligence Committee's findings, but perhaps my six month estimate will turn out to be more accurate. We'll wait......