Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:41 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:32 pm
Roger Stone May Have Just Broken His Gag Order On Instagram

Assume for a moment that he's not just being a petulant moron, what could possibly be his strategy here? There are plenty of other Trumpettes to taint the jury pool, what does it benefit Stone to get tossed in jail for contempt until the trial?
OCD

He'll appreciate the jail routine then. It's about time that

finally goes to prison! I've been waiting for it for 45 years or longer. Thanks, Roger!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Dude should be tossed into jail. Whether the specifics of his antics are jail-worthy or not isn't really the issue. There aren't many who better defined "contempt of court" than Stone (and Trump, of course, but he's unfortunately not yet in court)

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over mean tweets from parody account of his mom

Of course, Twitter is a PRIVATE platform. It can kick anybody off anytime it wants for any reason it wants. Why does Nunes hate American business freedoms?

Free speech-hating crybaby hypocrite Nunes' own complaint is hilarious reading.

@Devin Nunes’ cow:
— Popular opinion: Devin Nunes really sucks. The herd agrees🐄
— “He’s udder-ly worthless and its [sic] pasture time to move him to prison” and “Devin is whey over his head in crime.”

@DevinNunesMom:
– “Nunes is ‘not ALL about deceiving people. He’s also about betraying his country and colluding with Russians'”
– “I don’t know about Baby Hitler, but would sure-as-shit abort baby Devin”
– “falsely [suggesting] that Nunes might be willing to give the President a blowjob.”

:lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I think these are real, not photoshopped:

:thumbup: :---P

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Devin Nunes’ Cow Twitter Account Gets More Followers Than Nunes
This is what happens when a Republican congressman files a lawsuit over parody accounts including @DevinCow.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) went after a parody account with a few thousand followers for making fun of him. A few days and a few hundred thousand clicks later, Devin Nunes’ Cow has more Twitter followers than Devin Nunes....

Andy Lassner, producer of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” caught wind of the hilarity and started a Twitter campaign to win @DevinCow more followers than Nunes himself.

By Wednesday, it had worked. The congressman has 394,565 followers as of publishing time. Devin Nunes’ Cow had 394,603.

Sometimes, the internet is good.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:24 am
Devin Nunes’ Cow Twitter Account Gets More Followers Than Nunes
This is what happens when a Republican congressman files a lawsuit over parody accounts including @DevinCow.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) went after a parody account with a few thousand followers for making fun of him. A few days and a few hundred thousand clicks later, Devin Nunes’ Cow has more Twitter followers than Devin Nunes....

Andy Lassner, producer of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” caught wind of the hilarity and started a Twitter campaign to win @DevinCow more followers than Nunes himself.

By Wednesday, it had worked. The congressman has 394,565 followers as of publishing time. Devin Nunes’ Cow had 394,603.

Sometimes, the internet is good.
If I had Twitter I would select the Devin Nunes cow account to follow and give a running count of any cow farts that occur.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:05 am
If I had Twitter I would select the Devin Nunes cow account to follow and give a running count of any cow farts that occur.
Comment under different article about @DevinCow:
At least he still produces more methane than the cow!!!
Great minds make fart jokes alike.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Stephen Colbert creates Devin Nunes parody Twitter account in response to lawsuit

... “Here’s the thing, he’s wrong,” Colbert started by saying in response to Nunes’s claim Monday night on Hannity that it’s against Twitter’s terms of service to have fake accounts. He continued, “That’s why it is totally legal for us to make @DevinNunesSkin. This is a real account. An actual account.”

In his first tweet, Colbert used only two words to mock Nunes for filing the lawsuit.
Devin Nunes' skin
@devinnunesskin

Still thin.
... . Several other parody accounts have sprouted up since Nunes called attention to the existing ones with the lawsuit.

The Onion:
Devin Nunes Threatens Defamation Lawsuit After Reputation Ruined By His Official Twitter Account

WASHINGTON—Vowing to fight tooth and nail against what he called “an insidious smear campaign,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced Wednesday he was considering filing a defamation lawsuit against his official Twitter account for ruining his reputation. “The figure behind @DevinNunes has disparaged my good name in what appears to be a highly coordinated effort to make me look like some kind of whiny, impetuous idiot,” said the House Intelligence Committee’s ranking member, who accused the verified account of repeatedly posting and sharing content that has portrayed him as “a crackpot with abhorrent views” since the profile was first created in 2009. “The fact that Twitter has allowed this account to exist for nearly a decade is a major testament to the platform’s left-leaning bias. They’ve stood idly by and watched while my official account has spewed out nothing but drivel and lies. This is character assassination, pure and simple.” Nunes added that hopefully the lawsuit would serve as a stern warning to other outlets that have smeared him, including his official Facebook account, his official campaign website, and Nunes.house.gov.
:lol: :lol:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:44 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:05 am
Comment under different article about @DevinCow:
At least he still produces more methane than the cow!!!
Great minds make fart jokes alike.
:D heh, maybe Mark Meadows will follow suit; I feel sure he's got a lot of twitter biters but I don't know this. If not, he should. I never did twitter or any of those other things.....I was once on facebook for a few months but realized it was pretty much bullshit so I deleted myself. These days, I just open the front door and shout out whatever I happen to be concerned about. Sometimes a shotgun blast at the end. I find it more personally gratifying than those other outlets.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Conservatives' takeover of Supreme Court stalled by John Roberts-Brett Kavanaugh bromance

The conservative takeover of the Supreme Court that was anticipated following President Donald Trump's two selections has been stalled by a budding bromance between the senior and junior justices.

Chief Justice John Roberts and the court's newest member, Brett Kavanaugh, have voted in tandem on nearly every case that's come before them since Kavanaugh joined the court in October. They've been more likely to side with the court's liberal justices than its other conservatives.

The two justices, both alumni of the same District of Columbia-based federal appeals court, have split publicly only once in 25 official decisions. Their partnership has extended, though less reliably, to orders the court has issued on abortion funding, immigration and the death penalty in the six months since Kavanaugh's bitter Senate confirmation battle ended in a 50-48 vote.

Roberts and Kavanaugh have obvious reasons for their reluctance to join the court's three other conservatives in ideological harmony. The chief justice has voiced concern about the court being viewed as just another political branch of government. Kavanaugh, a former top White House official under President George W. Bush who was accused of a 1980s sexual assault during his confirmation, may just be laying low....
I thought that I'd noticed this in recent rulings, but chalked it up to a limited view, peculiarities of the particular cases or wishful thinking. Poor, poor Trumpette cons, POSPOTUS has not delivered to them the ideologue court they wanted, awww.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Save Social Security from Trump's Sabotage

Petition to Acting Social Security Commissioner Nancy Berryhill:

"Stop undermining and destroying the Social Security system through office closures, funding cuts and policies aimed at making it more difficult for us to access our earned benefits. Abandon the new fee for replacement cards and end your attacks on Social Security."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:20 pm
Conservatives' takeover of Supreme Court stalled by John Roberts-Brett Kavanaugh bromance

I thought that I'd noticed this in recent rulings, but chalked it up to a limited view, peculiarities of the particular cases or wishful thinking. Poor, poor Trumpette cons, POSPOTUS has not delivered to them the ideologue court they wanted, awww.
Trump and the courts: Why so much losing?

I was going to excerpt, but the entire short article is interesting for the extent of 45SHOLE'S illegal actions an frequency of getting shot down.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:04 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Trump and the courts: Why so much losing?

I was going to excerpt, but the entire short article is interesting for the extent of 45SHOLE'S illegal actions an frequency of getting shot down.
Judging by his latest tweet above it seems he's about to embark on another losing streak ("time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people.....")

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:10 pm
Judging by his latest tweet above it seems he's about to embark on another losing streak ("time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people.....")
:thumbup: Great minds . . .

Donald Trump's latest tweets!
Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called “notes,” when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never....

...agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the “Report” about me, some of which are total bullshit & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened, a...

....big, fat, waste of time, energy and money - $30,000,000 to be exact. It is now finally time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes, perhaps even Spying or Treason. This should never happen again!
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... 247#p95247
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:11 pm
QAnon Believers Crushed After Mueller Report Fails to Lead to Hillary Clinton’s Arrest

Awww, poor babies. We relish your tears of frustration over no Dems being indicted, not even with Repug govt.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:04 pm
Republican attack on Cohen over paperwork falls flat

Meadows is my Rep., and I think banni's and GoCubsGo's Rep. He has always been a sleazy, lying idiot, a standout even within the Repug cesspool of sleazy, lying idiocy. Along with billy.pilgrim, we are being tested.

Meadows also brought up a black woman - a high ranking HUD official with no qualifications other than having been an event planner for the POSPOTUS Klan - to supposedly refute Cohen's charges of Dolt .45 racism. Then, Meadows did all of the talking for her. :roll: I'm embarrassed for everyone.
O Really wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:32 pm
I didn't watch the token black lady escapade, but really, even if she had spoken earnestly and eloquently on how well Trump treated her, or how she personally never saw any racism exhibited by him, it wouldn't offset all the other dozens of documented instances showing him to be a racist. And for Meadows not to realize that even had his stunt "worked" it would be the same as saying "I've got nothing against black people - my favorite basketball teams has black people on it..." - just shows how totally tone deaf and stupid he is. I guess you could blame it on Meadows having formerly been "a Florida man." :lol:
Hot on the Hill: Rep. Congressman Mark Meadows accused of using Black HUD official Lynne Patton as ‘prop’ to prove Trump isn’t racist

She's baaack:

Trump HUD Official: 'I Honestly Don't Care' If I'm Breaking Federal Law

Just saying that would have gotten an official in any other admin immediately fired.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

NOT a joke:

US energy department rebrands fossil fuels as 'molecules of freedom'
Press release from department said increasing export capacity is ‘critical to spreading freedom gas throughout the world’

“Increasing export capacity from the Freeport LNG project is critical to spreading freedom gas throughout the world by giving America’s allies a diverse and affordable source of clean energy.”
-- Mark W Menezes, US undersecretary of energy

“With the US in another year of record-setting natural gas production, I am pleased that the Department of Energy is doing what it can to promote an efficient regulatory system that allows for molecules of US freedom to be exported to the world.”
-- Steven Winberg, Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy

“Seventy-five years after liberating Europe from Nazi Germany occupation, the United States is again delivering a form of freedom to the European continent. And rather than in the form of young American soldiers, it’s in the form of liquefied natural gas.”
-- Rick Perry, energy secretary

:wtf: :puke-left:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Nuts

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Man of the hour: The rise of Mark Meadows

If you believe John Boehner, the Republican former speaker of the House of Representatives, Mark Meadows is “an idiot.” A great many in Washington, even in his own party, share that view and worse. Still, many people reading this will know him as North Carolina’s 11th District congressional representative, the leader of the conservative Freedom Caucus and one of Donald Trump’s closest allies. To others, however, he’s a status-anxious person who desperately wanted to replace John Kelly as White House chief of staff.

Yet in many ways, Meadows’ rise to power represents not only the Trumped up times in which we live but also the state of North Carolina today.

First and foremost, Meadows isn’t really from North Carolina but from Florida....
I am so proud of Meadows, my district and the Leg that I could burst.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:44 am
Man of the hour: The rise of Mark Meadows

If you believe John Boehner, the Republican former speaker of the House of Representatives, Mark Meadows is “an idiot.” A great many in Washington, even in his own party, share that view and worse. Still, many people reading this will know him as North Carolina’s 11th District congressional representative, the leader of the conservative Freedom Caucus and one of Donald Trump’s closest allies. To others, however, he’s a status-anxious person who desperately wanted to replace John Kelly as White House chief of staff.

Yet in many ways, Meadows’ rise to power represents not only the Trumped up times in which we live but also the state of North Carolina today.

First and foremost, Meadows isn’t really from North Carolina but from Florida....
I have fond memories of the email I sent Mark that was chock full of what I thought about him and I ended my email with the fervent wish that his wife and daughters would be put on the street to be sodomized by blacks and Mexicans. This was several years ago; never heard back from him.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:26 am
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:44 am
I have fond memories of the email I sent Mark that was chock full of what I thought about him and I ended my email with the fervent wish that his wife and daughters would be put on the street to be sodomized by blacks and Mexicans. This was several years ago; never heard back from him.
I get an occasional note encouraging me to write directly instead of signing petitions, otherwise nothing. Not sure if I'm also blackballed - but not for racist misogyny - or if he ignores all petitions. Whatever I do, he will still be an idiot and an asshole, so I'm not putting additional effort into it.

The petition to Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar (TX) reads:

"Stop accepting political contributions from the Koch brothers and return all previous donations immediately."
I signed without any expectation of impact, am sharing because he may just be the worst Democratic rep. Koch money is just a symptom.
... Known as "Big Oil's favorite Democrat," Rep. Cuellar has accepted hundreds of thousands from the oil and gas industry, and in 2018 alone, he received more than $140,000 from fossil fuel PACs. In addition to consistent donations from the Kochs, Cuellar was the second-largest recipient of campaign cash in the House of Representatives from the GEO Group, a private prison company getting rich off jailing immigrants and separating families.

While Rep. Cuellar promises that political donations from conservative interests don't affect his actions as a member of Congress, his voting record tells another story. In the last Congress, Cueller voted with Donald Trump nearly 70% of the time. He's received an "A" rating from the NRA and voted to fund Trump's border wall while publicly opposing it.

Unsurprisingly, Cuellar is an outspoken supporter of the fossil fuel industry and backs increased drilling, fracking and oil exports and does little to address climate change in Congress. As Waleed Shahid, from CREDO-ally Justice Democrats, put it, Cuellar "does not have a plan to tackle climate change. He has a plan to continue receiving money from his wealthy donors...You can’t take money from [the fossil fuel industry] and then try to hold them accountable. It just doesn’t work." ...
Little difference from Meadows and billy.pilgrim's Gaetz.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.