The LEO thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The LEO thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Amber Guyger sentenced to 10 years in prison for wrong-apartment murder of innocent man

Came out in the sentencing phase:

Texas Cop Who Murdered Black Man in His Home Admitted She's Racist in Text Messages

I'm not sure why it wasn't part of the guilt phase, seems like it might have contributed to her hair trigger. Will the cops she exchanged racist conversations with get fired? They should.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:26 pm
O Really wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:22 pm
Wrongful convictions are bad, but conversely apparently a lot - lot - of bad guys get away scot free. Article today says Charlotte in particular has a big problem with dropping firearms charges and that overall only about 1% of felony charges get to trial. Of course, a lot of those involve some guilty plea through plea bargain, but still. I'm not saying the ones that get away neutralize the ones convicted wrongly - actually that if a small percentage of felonies go to trial and of those, X% are wrong, then that makes the actual percentage of time the court system gets it wrong much higher.
Wrongful convictions also mean that even more bad guys get away scot free - time, effort and money wasted on bad investigations, real perps getting more time to cover their tracks and or escape, money diverted to settlements, intangible loss of faith in LEOs, etc.

Speaking of bad guys getting away scot free:

Greenville County (SC) deputy won't be charged for shooting Simpsonville homeowner

Homeowner where he should be and doing nothing wrong.
Deputy not facing any imminent threat.
Deputy lied about what happened.
Homeowner maimed, damn close to being killed.
Deputy skates.
I read two or three articles about this, but still don't have the slightest idea why officer make my day isn't in prison. Was the homeowner black?

Maybe leo knows
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:47 am
I read two or three articles about this, but still don't have the slightest idea why officer make my day isn't in prison.

South Carolina.

Was the homeowner black?

Not this time.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-on-g ... K0psuEduA/

Santa Claus should skip Greenville County deputy Kevin Azzara's 'hood.

Maybe leo knows

I think the terrified idiot cop that skated is 1 FAT CAN.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Key prosecution witness in Guyger case shot dead in his parking lot. Hmmmmmm..

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/botham-jeans- ... ories.html

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:37 pm

executed
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:35 am
My "college football reference" is an expression of support for 9/11 victims and responders by proclaiming my utter disdain for your hero's exploitation of them.
You disgusting piece of slime, your hatred of Trump has no bounds.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:53 am
O Really wrote:

executed
Someone incorrectly "thought" he was in their car. Could happen to anybody.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:00 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:35 am
My "college football reference" is an expression of support for 9/11 victims and responders by proclaiming my utter disdain for your hero's exploitation of them.
You disgusting piece of slime, your hatred of Trump has no bounds.
Being a disgusting piece of slime, Trump's hatred has no bounds. There; fixed it for you

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:22 pm
O Really wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:09 pm
How did we get from national reaction relating to disasters to hatred of Christianity? No rational way to do that unless (gasp) Vrede was right -
"Everyone knows that it's worse to be killed by a Muslim terrorist than by a rightwing White Christian terrorist, even if the latter are killing more of us."
We got to this when cat could not bait anyone into saying anything about 9/11 that he could feign outrage over, he invented his own, I called him out on it, and now he's slithering all over the place trying to convince himself he has a point, which is that all of us hate Christianity.
Victim hood is such a fertile place - be it the War on Christmas or in the Catacombs or in seadogs imagination
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 1569603694

Took awhile to find this. Moderator Seebee moved it to the last page. Usually he just deletes my comments.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:25 am
neoplacebo wrote:
O Really wrote:
How did we get from national reaction relating to disasters to hatred of Christianity? No rational way to do that unless (gasp) Vrede was right -
"Everyone knows that it's worse to be killed by a Muslim terrorist than by a rightwing White Christian terrorist, even if the latter are killing more of us."
We got to this when cat could not bait anyone into saying anything about 9/11 that he could feign outrage over, he invented his own, I called him out on it, and now he's slithering all over the place trying to convince himself he has a point, which is that all of us hate Christianity.
Victim hood is such a fertile place - be it the War on Christmas or in the Catacombs or in seadogs imagination
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 1569603694

Took awhile to find this. Moderator Seebee moved it to the last page. Usually he just deletes my comments.
Jesus, what a bunch of nuts. I have a Jesus bobblehead for my Camaro but usually keep it hidden in case I'm stopped by a Muslim cop.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:14 am
Being a disgusting piece of slime, Trump's hatred has no bounds. There; fixed it for you
:thumbup:
neoplacebo wrote:
O Really wrote:
1 FAT CAN ran shrieking away to her/his safe space when y'all exposed her/his bullshit. Then, s/he was so butthurt and stupid as to come back and dishonestly throw a tantrum by taking a part of the discussion entirely out of context.

See page 112 here and College football page 71:
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... or#p101377.

1 FAT CAN is whining like a toddler at me because I object to 45SHOLE stealing valor from the true 9/11 heroes. In reality, disgusting piece of slime and supposed LEO 1 FAT CAN's slobbering adoration for POSPOTUS has no bounds, even to the extent that s/he chooses the orange fake hero over the real 9/11 hero firefighters and her/his supposed colleague LEOs. Shameful. Just like the lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk in Chief, 1 FAT CAN dishonors 9/11's victims and rescuers.

1 FAT CAN also screws up my attitude. In reality, my "hatred of Trump" has leaps, "bounds", vaults, somersaults and on a good day cartwheels and pirouettes.
:happy-cheerleaderkid:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:07 am
Jesus, what a bunch of nuts. I have a Jesus bobblehead for my Camaro but usually keep it hidden in case I'm stopped by a Muslim cop.
Be prepared.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:thumbup: Peace be with you.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:45 am
See page 112 here and College football page 71:
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... or#p101377.
It's not Trump's fault that Maryland has a shitty college football program.
Those that lost their lives of the 9/11 attacks have nothing to do with a college football thread. Yet, the piece of slime that you are, felt the need to use their memory in your ridicule of Trump. BRD forums truly are all you have.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Allahu Akbar, officer.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:57 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Allahu Akbar, officer.
Just stand there by the car, sir, while I figure out the estimated prophet on this. :think:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:22 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
O Really wrote:

executed

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:39 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:22 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
O Really wrote:

executed

Hard to believe, but maybe it wasn't the cops.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Since they all behave badly.

This murder required 16 pigs to cover

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/in ... n-n1064401

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:01 am
Since they all behave badly.

This murder required 16 pigs to cover

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/in ... n-n1064401
... The inspector general recommended the firing of 11 individuals, but only four were let go, according to the NBC affiliate WMAQ.

None of the four officers fired by the police board were charged criminally....

Van Dyke was found guilty of second-degree murder in 2018 for shooting McDonald 16 times.

Van Dyke’s partner, another officer and a detective were accused of engaging in a cover-up of the events of that evening and put on trial last year but were found not guilty....
BS, all 16 are guilty of being accessories to murder after the fact, and perhaps some were during the murder.