Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:24 pm
‘We’ve got a queer running for president!’ Tennessee official bursts into a racist, anti-gay rant at council meeting

http://flip.it/hOYNm_

Yep, the audience clapped
Bad link, here:

County Official Rants About A 'Queer' Running For President, Loss Of White Men's Rights

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 pm
Well, shucks, I read a different story about this but it was the same sort of lunacy. It seems county commissioner Warren Hurst thinks it's awful that a "queer" is running for president and that his rights as a white man are being taken away. It fucking brings tears to the eyes, don't it? One person in the commissioners meeting spoke out against Warren but most of the rest applauded him. I tried to find his email address to send him a fine unambiguous note but only came up with his address and phone number. I may set my alarm for 3am and give him a call, ask him if he's an old stupid fucking white man who lost his rights and that I have them here with me. But I may think of something else to say between now and then. In any case, if anyone else would like to give him a call or write to him, this is how you do it.
Warren Hurst
1730 Dixon Branch Rd
Sevierville, TN 37862
(865)453 8513
Be sure and mention that a guy in Kingsport has his missing white man's rights and has been beating hell out of them out back for six days. ok
:thumbup:

Sevier County is stuck in the 19th Century, in more ways than one.

Po’ widdle perpetual victim County Commissioner Warren Hurst, it’s just so very very hard to be an elderly, Caucasian, gunhugging man in the South that’s obsessed with gays, nttawwt, regardless of topic. Maybe it was the discussion of long, hard, black fetish toys that got him thinking about homosexuals, hmmmm.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

That County Commissioner shouldn't be concerned about the opposition.
The only reason Democrats are pursuing impeachment now is the terrifying realization that they have no one who can beat Trump at the ballot box.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:50 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:24 pm
‘We’ve got a queer running for president!’ Tennessee official bursts into a racist, anti-gay rant at council meeting

http://flip.it/hOYNm_

Yep, the audience clapped
Bad link, here:

County Official Rants About A 'Queer' Running For President, Loss Of White Men's Rights
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 pm
Well, shucks, I read a different story about this but it was the same sort of lunacy. It seems county commissioner Warren Hurst thinks it's awful that a "queer" is running for president and that his rights as a white man are being taken away. It fucking brings tears to the eyes, don't it? One person in the commissioners meeting spoke out against Warren but most of the rest applauded him. I tried to find his email address to send him a fine unambiguous note but only came up with his address and phone number. I may set my alarm for 3am and give him a call, ask him if he's an old stupid fucking white man who lost his rights and that I have them here with me. But I may think of something else to say between now and then. In any case, if anyone else would like to give him a call or write to him, this is how you do it.
Warren Hurst
1730 Dixon Branch Rd
Sevierville, TN 37862
(865)453 8513
Be sure and mention that a guy in Kingsport has his missing white man's rights and has been beating hell out of them out back for six days. ok
Or, let someone else make the contact for you. ;)
PFLAG Donation: $25

Donation Dedication

In Honor Of:
Warren Hurst
Tribute Contact Information: 1730 Dixon Branch Rd, Sevierville, TN 37862
Note to Tribute: Thank you for representing TN gunhuggers so perfectly, and for your fabulous efforts to recruit LGBTQ allies.
PFLAG (pronounced /ˈpiːflæɡ/ PEE-flag) is no longer an acronym, but just the name of the organization. Prior to 2014, the acronym stood for Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (later broadened to Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays).

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Perfect; I may send him a check for a dollar and with a 55 cent stamp that's $1.55 I just hope he gets lots of fan mail, hairballs, crustmuffins, cat piss aromatics.....you know, just nice things to have around.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:36 pm
Perfect; I may send him a check for a dollar and with a 55 cent stamp that's $1.55....
I don't understand why you would do that.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:54 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:36 pm
Perfect; I may send him a check for a dollar and with a 55 cent stamp that's $1.55....
I don't understand why you would do that.
Mostly just to see if he'd grovel for a dollar; guess I failed to mention the letter that would be with the check.....

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:23 pm
Mostly just to see if he'd grovel for a dollar; guess I failed to mention the letter that would be with the check.....
Ah, will he cash it? Good one.

National Archives probes Wilbur Ross’ use of private email

:---P

Of all federal law enforcement agencies, the National Archives is most feared ;) . Lock him up!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Take this neoplacebo and billy.pilgrim:

Mark Meadows and the Undisclosed Dinosaur Property
A fight among fossil hunters, a dubious documentary, and the conservative congressman from North Carolina.

Boyle column: Mark Meadows, dinosaurs and creationism

Dinosaurs and man lived at the same time;
In cahoots with Australian creationist Ken Ham;
Criminally ignored mandatory congressional financial disclosures;
Former chairman of the far-right Freedom Caucus;
Criminally wants to out Ukraine whistleblower;
Daughter claiming false credit for dinosaur find;
Lies about his educational achievements;
Helped cover up his former chief of staff's sexual harassment of female staffers;
LOL LOL LOL birfer LOL LOL LOL;
Represents the heavily gerrymandered 11th Congressional District.

Nyah-nyah, my Repug congressperson sucks worse than yours does.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:36 am

A fight among fossil hunters, a dubious documentary, and the conservative congressman from North Carolina.

Helped cover up his former chief of staff's sexual harassment of female staffers;

It may be a tie.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:36 am

Damn, that was a long story. My favorite part was when all the Christians were bickering about the whole affair and one of them bemoaned the fact that they were being influenced by greed and other non Christian concepts. At least he was able to recognize it. But, yeah, your Meadows is quite a slick one and evidently likes to omit stuff on his financial disclosure statements. For sheer felonious stupidity, though, I guess billy pilgrims Gaetz is the champ. My Phil Roe must be doing whatever sleazy shit he does under the radar. So at least there's that.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:28 pm
PFLAG (pronounced /ˈpiːflæɡ/ PEE-flag) is no longer an acronym, but just the name of the organization.
How fitting! :lol: :lol:
(just pointing out a quote I found online)

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:14 am
... It may be a tie.
:D

You've also got that Donnie Osmond lookalike thing going for your team.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:42 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:14 am
... It may be a tie.
:D

You've also got that Donnie Osmond lookalike thing going for your team.
I'd be willing to bet Matt used to tell girls he was Donny just to get a leg up. Use what you got, I guess. Roy Moore could not do this.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:18 pm
How Many Times Can These Brain-Diseased Olds Faceplant Mid-Crime Before They Get Caught?

:lol: Then, the article uses stronger language. :---P
Yikes, ol Rudy has gone over the top conspiracy nut....

Speaking of Rudy (WTF), heard this tidbit today on America's cyber security expert 😃

Trump cyber czar Rudy Giuliani had to visit an Apple Store to unlock his iPhone

MAGA!!
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Book Author Admits He Screwed Up by Wrongly Claiming Obama Held ‘Political Correctness’ Meetings

... In an article published on Tuesday to Fox News’ website, reporter Sam Dorman uncritically featured quotes from conservative political commentator Doug Wead’s upcoming book Inside Trump's White House: The Real Story of His Presidency to claim that the Obama administration was “too concerned with political correctness” as it “micromanaged intelligence matters.”

... It didn’t take long, however, for journalists and national-security experts to point out that the “PC meetings” intelligence officials would be grousing about referred to the National Security Council Principals Committee, which is convened by the national security adviser and consists of cabinet-level officials and top advisers....
:lol: It's no surprise that an ODS Trumpette author is as hilariously incompetent as the POSPOTUS admin* is.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:27 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:28 pm
PFLAG (pronounced /ˈpiːflæɡ/ PEE-flag) is no longer an acronym, but just the name of the organization.
How fitting! :lol: :lol:
(just pointing out a quote I found online)
Leftist take a knee?

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:09 am

... It didn’t take long, however, for journalists and national-security experts to point out that the “PC meetings” intelligence officials would be grousing about referred to the National Security Council Principals Committee, which is convened by the national security adviser and consists of cabinet-level officials and top advisers....
:lol: It's no surprise that an ODS Trumpette author is as hilariously incompetent as the POSPOTUS admin* is.
[/quote]

Maybe an easy error to make, but it does call to question the overall diligence of the author's research. Assuming one knows the meaning of acronyms can be hazardous in itself - wonder if there were other parts the author just kinda made up along the way. Naaa, I don't wonder. :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:13 pm
Maybe an easy error to make,
I disagree, it's absurd to think for even a second that Obama was having "Political Correctness" meetings. It's only an "easy error" for an ODS Trumpette imbecile (redundant, I know).
but it does call to question the overall diligence of the author's research. Assuming one knows the meaning of acronyms can be hazardous in itself - wonder if there were other parts the author just kinda made up along the way. Naaa, I don't wonder. :lol:
I agree.