The Karen Collection

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by .Oomba. »

bannination wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:48 pm
Pizza Karen

I wonder what she thought about the gay couple's right
to ask a local bakery to bake them their wedding cake.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

.Oomba. wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 3:02 am
bannination wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:48 pm
Pizza Karen

I wonder what she thought about the gay couple's right
to ask a local bakery to bake them their wedding cake.
Is she wearing the latest fashion from the Karen Tent Dress Collection?

Stunning!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

If I'm not mistaken, that outfit is from the Ivanka Trump / Goya Bean Sack collection. It runs about $12,000

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Slinking out with a whimper.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 am
:?: Sounds to me like she's choosing not to sign a new contract.
... "I was going to stop after season 16. That was going to be my last season and they wanted to sign for four more years and I said I'd sign for maybe for one," she told the outlet. "They were saying there was no way to sign for one. 'We can't do that with the affiliates and the stations need more of a commitment.' So, we [settled] on three more years and I knew that would be my last. That's been the plan all along. And everybody kept saying, even when I signed, 'You know, that's going to be 19, don't you want to just go to 20? It's a good number.' So is 19."

DeGeneres previously revealed that she was contemplating leaving the show in a 2018 interview with The New York Times. At the time, she explained that her brother, Vance DeGeneres, opposed the idea, while her wife, Portia de Rossi, was in favor of the move....
That said, I'm sure that last year's troubles, as described in the article, did not give her reason to change her mind about leaving. And, how is she a Karen?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

What? Why?

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Sometimes I have a hard time believing these are real people or not staged for our entertainment.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Wait - "hitting an officer" - isn't that what they claimed the guy they shot in NC did? Why was this guy "arrested"? Why was he not shot since such a shooting was ruled "justified" in the NC case?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 11:11 am
Sometimes I have a hard time believing these are real people or not staged for our entertainment.
I can see telling off the cop, we've all done it or wanted to. What really makes them idiots is their offended shock over the consequences.
O Really wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:10 pm
Wait - "hitting an officer" - isn't that what they claimed the guy they shot in NC did? Why was this guy "arrested"? Why was he not shot since such a shooting was ruled "justified" in the NC case?
"RCMP" 0:37.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Well that explains it, eh? "The Mounties always get their man" was misinterpreted by the NC cops as "...always shoots they man."

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Oh boy, greatest hits!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:08 am
Oh boy, greatest hits!
:clap:

https://twitter.com/crazykarens/status/ ... 0286924801
I could watch these all day
:thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I'm leaning towards Woman of God or Bank Karen.I

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:04 am
I'm leaning towards Woman of God or Bank Karen.
I'm very tempted by Woman of God Karen, but she's actually correct about one thing. Unless driving or entering a facility one does not have to show ID. I got a conviction expunged after I learned that.
Leopard Print Karen is very popular in the comments, and I'm pretty sure we posted about her at the time.
I agree with you, Bank Karen.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:46 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 am

Ellen DeGeneres to End Talk Show After 19 Seasons
https://www.eonline.com/news/1268445/el ... 19-seasons
:?: Sounds to me like she's choosing not to sign a new contract.

That said, I'm sure that last year's troubles, as described in the article, did not give her reason to change her mind about leaving. And, how is she a Karen?
Headline I saw - She's forsaking $50M/yr :shock: . Of course, she probably has other ways to generate income if she wishes. It's not like Oprah landed in the poor house the two or more times she quit her talk show.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Karen & Ken Collection

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:44 am
Yeah, I saw this earlier this morning and the story I read says that the MO Governor has already announced he will issue them pardons. So these two wingnuts have quite some time left to be heroes for right wing fascist nutjobs. Only in trump America. Pathetic.
St. Louis couple who flashed guns at protesters plead guilty, surrender firearms

The Missouri couple who were recorded last summer brandishing firearms at protesters outside their St. Louis home pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges Thursday as part of a plea deal.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey were issued fines and ordered to surrender the firearms they were photographed with to be destroyed, according to NBC affiliate KSDK. Prior to the hearing Thursday, the couple had pleaded not guilty and were set to go to jury trial later this year.

Mark McCloskey, a St. Louis lawyer who announced he was running for Senate last month, was charged with unlawful use of a firearm and tampering with physical evidence. He pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of fourth-degree assault and ordered to pay a $750 fine, according to KSDK.

Patricia McCloskey was also initially charged with the two felonies, but pleaded guilty to second-degree harassment and ordered to pay a $2,000 fine, the affiliate reported.

Speaking from the courthouse steps after the hearing Thursday, Mark McCloskey said, “I'd do it again.”

“Any time the mob approaches me, I’ll do what I can to put them in imminent threat of physical injury because that’s what kept them from destroying my house and my family,” he said....
Henny Penny.

Idk whether the plea to reduced charges is a victory or not, but they better destroy the guns fast before the MO governor can issue pardons. Won't matter, though. Gift replacements are probably already in the mail. It doesn't look like the assholes are precluded from owning.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:16 am
https://youtu.be/W9TozSQkRHQ

Daren goes to jail.

https://youtu.be/9efgLHgsBmM
Good ones.

Are we calling male Karens, "Darens"?

Cool.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Ulysses wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:58 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:16 am
https://youtu.be/W9TozSQkRHQ

Daren goes to jail.

https://youtu.be/9efgLHgsBmM
Good ones.

Are we calling male Karens, "Darens"?

Cool.
I've always called them Karens, but the youtube guy used Daren and he posted the video. So yeah, this guy is definitely a Daren.

Edit: maybe Darens are a Canadian thing.

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-mask-mayo ... ee-1579549

And Gomer, he will always be Gomer. We need more Gomers today.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:50 am
I've always called them Karens, but the youtube guy used Daren and he posted the video. So yeah, this guy is definitely a Daren.

Edit: maybe Darens are a Canadian thing.

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-mask-mayo ... ee-1579549

And Gomer, he will always be Gomer. We need more Gomers today.
Lock him up, perhaps in an asylum. At times we've called them 'Kens' here, but never settled on it. Krazy Ken?

:laughing-rolling: "Karen had a breakdown."
Victoria’s Secret ‘Karen’ attacks Black woman, has meltdown after she’s caught on camera

Ijeoma Ukenta captured the bizarre incident in which Abigail Elphick charged at her and later becomes hysterical when she realizes she’s being recorded....

The first of a six-part YouTube video recorded at the Short Hills Mall and posted by Ijeoma Ukenta Sunday shows the woman, identified in a police report as Abigail Elphick, charging at her with a hand open as if to strike her. In later recordings, Ukenta said she was browsing at the lingerie store when the woman moved in front of her, basically pushing her out of the way....

Instead of leaving the store, Elphick screams and at one point, pretends to faint laying on the floor in front of the Victoria’s Secret registers. In another video, she demands Ukenta stop recording her, yelling, “Get away from me!” while chasing the woman.

Karen Goes Crazy Part 1

Karen Goes Crazy Part 2 (of 6)

:---P There are some women that not even Victoria’s Secret can help. They're just too ugly inside.
1312. ETTD.