The LEO thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The LEO thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Done.

"suspended without pay"

Trumpette idiot (redundant, I know).

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:53 pm
I don't believe a word of it.

Police unions have zero credibility.

Kenosha (WI) police union gives its version of Blake shooting
Now in your hood:

Fatal police shooting of Black 19-year-old prompts firing of officer

IMO a cop's firing never happens this rapidly unless the cop's version of events, which is repeated in the article, is a blatant lie. Do you have further insight?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 am
GoCubsGo wrote:

Now in your hood:

IMO a cop's firing never happens this rapidly unless the cop's version of events, which is repeated in the article, is a blatant lie. Do you have further insight?
You know what I know, which isn't that much.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:

Now in your hood:

What color was the cop? That seems to make a difference.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:20 am
Vrede too wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:

Now in your hood:

I believe I read a story just after this happened and it said the one who shot them was Latino and the one in the initial encounter was white.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19 am
Thanks. You may see updates that we never do.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sometimes, though we've also seen that policing can be racist even if the cop is non-Anglo.
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:49 am
I believe I read a story just after this happened and it said the one who shot them was Latino and the one in the initial encounter was white.
That's what I've read. An expansion of billy.pilgrim's implication would be to ask whether that's contributed to the rapidity of the Latino cop's firing. Maybe not, could be that she (yeah right) or he just undeniably fucked up.

Charges? Lawsuit? Huge settlement?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:12 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19 am
Thanks. You may see updates that we never do.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sometimes, though we've also seen that policing can be racist even if the cop is non-Anglo.
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:49 am
That's what I've read. An expansion of billy.pilgrim's implication would be to ask whether that's contributed to the rapidity of the Latino cop's firing. Maybe not, could be that she (yeah right) or he just undeniably fucked up.

Charges? Lawsuit? Huge settlement?
That was what I meant. In so many of these stories where someone is blamed immediately the cop is black or brown.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:22 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:12 pm
... An expansion of billy.pilgrim's implication would be to ask whether that's contributed to the rapidity of the Latino cop's firing. Maybe not, could be that she (yeah right) or he just undeniably fucked up....
That was what I meant. In so many of these stories where someone is blamed immediately the cop is black or brown.
Ah.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

When it comes to LEOs I'm not easy to shock, but this is outrageous!
Black toddler taken, mother beaten by police during Philadelphia protests

A Black mother in Philadelphia is claiming that police beat her and then used her young son for PR

A Black mother is claiming that the Philadelphia police beat her, took her toddler from her during the recent protests, and then used the boy for propaganda.

The Fraternal Order of Police posted a picture of an officer holding a Black child close to her chest on Thursday following days of unrest after Walter Wallace Jr. was killed by police. The post claimed that police had rescued the child on the street in the chaotic aftermath of protests....

... Ross and colleague Kevin Mincey are now representing the boy’s mother, Rickia Young, in a civil rights lawsuit. Mincey said the 28-year-old mother and home health aide worker had borrowed her sister’s car on Tuesday to pick up her nephew. Her two-year-old son was in the backseat when a line of police swarmed her car demanding she turn around....

The incident was recorded by neighborhood resident Aapril Rice and went viral, showing officers dragging Young and her nephew out of the car. Young’s face was bruised and bleeding which necessitated medical care. She was then taken into custody ....

“Her face was bloodied and she looked like she had been beaten by a bunch of people on the street,” Ross told The Post. “She is still in pain.”

Mincey added that Young phoned her mother while she was in custody and looking for her son. The boy was eventually found hours later, seated in his cat in the back of a police car.

Young was released from police custody the following day.

“She wasn’t out looting or out doing anything,” Mincey said. “She wasn’t even charged with a crime.”

The boy suffered a bump to the head in the encounter with police and was treated at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and released....

As of Wednesday night, Philadelphia police chief Danielle Outlaw says the department has opened an internal affairs investigation in the beating, according to the Inquirer....
Oink.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Federal judge in TN slaps down trump appointed US Attorney over jailing TN man who posed for a photo in which he's holding what appears to be a Molotov cocktail next to a local TN cop vehicle. The photo was to be used as promo for the "anarcho punk" band the guy plays in and was taken before the George Floyd murder.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/justin-c ... 37041.html

:clap:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

A local band got in trouble for their name about 20 years ago. I believe they had to change the name they had used for years before 9.11 - "This Bicycle Is a Pipe Bomb"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:39 pm
A local band got in trouble for their name about 20 years ago. I believe they had to change the name they had used for years before 9.11 - "This Bicycle Is a Pipe Bomb"
Now, 'Voting While Black' is a crime.

Cops Pepper-Spray Voters as They March to Polls in (Graham) NC

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:43 pm
Now, 'Voting While Black' is a crime.

Cops Pepper-Spray Voters as They March to Polls in (Graham) NC
Alamance County voted Repug this year, but not by huge margins.
https://er.ncsbe.gov/?election_dt=11/03 ... &contest=0

Yet another social media stupid pig:
Flomaton Police officer resigns following controversial Facebook post

... Flomaton Mayor Dewey Bondurant confirmed Scott Walden's resignation.

He was placed on paid administrative leave Thursday after the police department opened an internal investigation into the social media post that morning.

Walden allegedly reacted to a post critical of people who voted for Joe Biden, saying “they need to line up every one of them and put a bullet in their skull for treason.”

“People from out of this country are commenting," Flomaton Police Chief Charles Thompson said Friday. “I can’t begin to tell you the numerous amount of complaints we received. It’s been nonstop.”

Chief Thompson said the department's Social Media Platform began receiving multiple complaints Thursday about the post. Mayor Bondurant estimates they received about 500 calls....
Flomaton, AL is very close to Pensacola, FL.

"idiots" :lol:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Yeah, it's right up the road. I used to stop for gas ($0.15/gallon cheaper in ala) there, now I don't use gas. We walked out on our bbq order a a restaurant there after we noticed the Freedom Fries Only Served Here sign.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Where's LEO

https://mynbc15.com/news/local/trump-su ... on-ongoing

Cops all around the protest watching for - antifa maybe, because sure as shit they could not have cared less about this man assaulting the woman.

And too, there are multiple videos showing the entire assault, yet leo does nothing

"Channel 3 captured video of the man -- a Trump supporter -- ripping off the mask of a counter-protester during a tense moment of the rally"

"Video shows Trump supporter ripping mask off counter-protester."

Okay, then time to arrest, right?

"Channel 3 talked to Pensacola Police Officer Mike Wood on Monday. He said a police report was filed regarding the incident."

Reckon police observing the assault in real time and again by video doesn't mean anything until the victim comes down to the station and files a report.

"Police are now investigating the incident. The man has not been charged at this time."

Investigating? What more is there to investigate?

No one charged? Why not?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Where's LEO

Trump supporter rips mask off woman during Pensacola rally, police investigating

Masks are critical life-preserving gear, the cops are useless and it's Florida. She should have SYGed Trumpette Santa's ass.

Arkansas police chief resigns after making comments about ‘death to all’ Democrats
Lang Holland steps down after his hateful rhetoric drew ire from the community

“He uses social media and interacts with a known gang that emphasizes white supremacy, extremism, and violence,” said a spokesperson from The Ozarks Coalition, which asked for the police chief’s letter of resignation. On the site, Holland’s stated affiliations listed were The Patriots and Ozark Proud Boys, according to KNWA.

According to The Associated Press, “Holland is among a number of police chiefs and sheriffs in Arkansas and elsewhere who say they won’t enforce statewide mask requirements, even within their departments. Some say they don’t have the manpower to respond to every mask complaint, treating violations of the requirement as they would oft-ignored minor offenses such as jaywalking. Others, including Holland, reject the legal validity of mask requirements.”

A rally protesting Holland’s comments was planned for Sunday at Marshall City Hall, but on Saturday the police chief succumbed to the outcry from concerned citizens and resigned.

The city’s mayor, Kevin Elliott, confirmed the resignation in a letter to the community, per People.

“The City of Marshall condemns the actions of Mr. Holland in his posts to social media,” he wrote. “The Marshall community does not in any way support or condone bullying or threats of violence to anyone of any political persuasion! We condemn it!”
:---P

former Marshall, Arkansas police chief Lang Holland

Terrorist threats, LOCK HIM UP!

Then, there was his cowardly and hilariously clumsy attempt at a coverup:
https://twitter.com/KATVViktoria/status ... 4705957889
Sadly enough, this tirade from a police chief doesn’t really surprise me anymore.
Agreed, it's almost like they have a checkbox on the job application to assure they get these types.
He needs to go Russia with Trump. There's no room for that shit here!
Resignation isn’t good enough. He’s a clear and present threat, and now that he’s jobless he’ll have way too much time on his hands to follow through. @FBI @FBILittleRock looking into him more closely, I hope.
Thank you, Viktoria, for this excellent reporting.
:-|| :-|| :-||
Hobby Lobby is hiring.
Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-A.....the only places gonna be willing to hire any Trumpy assholes.
I don’t know, the My Pillow guy might be in need of some security. Maybe he should send his resume there.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

So, he's really a Biden dupporter. What a coward.