President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Adam collected it from your porch.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:25 pm
Damn, you're dumb. You were the one playing with and enjoying it. Keep up the good work.
That's just desperate, stupid and childish.
POSPOTUS admits that Rep. Adam Schiff was correct all along:
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... ng#p109887
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Yahoo leaned over the car, what ever you say Adam, daddy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:19 pm
Oh, look, a juvenile posting from a cultist dilettante. How about that?
Are there any other kinds?
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

You might want to edit that, you're embarrassing Adam.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:13 pm
You might want to edit that, you're embarrassing Adam.
Eve is who embarrassed Adam. Didn't you know that? Actually pissed him off

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

“The new Air Force One is expected to be delivered in 2024.”
Doesn't matter, the color scheme will be changed by 2/20/21.

Comments:
I thought the current color scheme of Air Force One was chosen because it helps to camouflage the plane against the sky and clouds.. tRumps colors are going to stand out like a poorly applied orange spray tan...
So Trump logged enough miles to Mar Lago to wear out an Air Force One in under three years?
I HOPE IT DOESN'T HAVE TAN LINES LIKE DONNIE'S USUAL PAINT JOB.
How long before Trump proposes we add him to Mount Rushmore? Or better yet replace him for Abe in the Lincoln Memorial!
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump says John Kelly has a 'military and legal obligation' to 'keep his mouth shut'

... Kelly criticized the president during a Q&A session at Drew University in New Jersey. Kelly stated that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who was dismissed last week from the National Security Council on Trump’s orders, was simply doing his duty when he reported on the president’s phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that was the basis of the impeachment inquiry.

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly said of Vindman. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.”

Kelly was also critical of Trump’s intervention in the military justice system on behalf of Eddie Gallagher, the Navy SEAL who was convicted of posing with the corpse of an enemy combatant. Trump’s meddling to lessen Gallagher’s punishment led to the resignation of the secretary of the Navy. Kelly said, “The idea that the commander in chief intervened there, in my opinion, was exactly the wrong thing to do. Had I been there, I think I could have prevented it.”

Kelly also expressed doubts about Trump’s handling of negotiations with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“He will never give his nuclear weapons up,” Kelly said. “Again, President Trump tried — that’s one way to put it. But it didn’t work. I’m an optimist most of the time, but I’m also a realist, and I never did think Kim would do anything other than play us for a while, and he did that fairly effectively.” …
45SHOLE fails the 1st Amendment, as usual.

I'm no fan of "Pizzagate" Kelly - which POSPOTUS never objected to - but even a broken clock . . .
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:57 am
Trump says John Kelly has a 'military and legal obligation' to 'keep his mouth shut'

... Kelly criticized the president during a Q&A session at Drew University in New Jersey. Kelly stated that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who was dismissed last week from the National Security Council on Trump’s orders, was simply doing his duty when he reported on the president’s phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that was the basis of the impeachment inquiry.

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly said of Vindman. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.”

Kelly was also critical of Trump’s intervention in the military justice system on behalf of Eddie Gallagher, the Navy SEAL who was convicted of posing with the corpse of an enemy combatant. Trump’s meddling to lessen Gallagher’s punishment led to the resignation of the secretary of the Navy. Kelly said, “The idea that the commander in chief intervened there, in my opinion, was exactly the wrong thing to do. Had I been there, I think I could have prevented it.”

Kelly also expressed doubts about Trump’s handling of negotiations with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“He will never give his nuclear weapons up,” Kelly said. “Again, President Trump tried — that’s one way to put it. But it didn’t work. I’m an optimist most of the time, but I’m also a realist, and I never did think Kim would do anything other than play us for a while, and he did that fairly effectively.” …
45SHOLE fails the 1st Amendment, as usual.

I'm no fan of "Pizzagate" Kelly - which POSPOTUS never objected to - but even a broken clock . . .
Was Kelly a Pizzagate advocate? I knew Flynn and his idiot son were but didn't realize Kelly was, too. I'll have pepperoni and mushroom.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:44 pm
Was Kelly a Pizzagate advocate? I knew Flynn and his idiot son were but didn't realize Kelly was, too. I'll have pepperoni and mushroom.
:oops: I get these asshole former generals and aides to the Asshole in Chief confused. Thanks.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:53 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:44 pm
:oops: I get these asshole former generals and aides to the Asshole in Chief confused. Thanks.
Well, shit, Flynn was a three star Army dumbass, former head of DIA who Obama fired and warned trump not to hire. But trump will do anything opposite of what Obama did or said. Kelly was a four star Marine General who was never fired by anyone but trump. trump is a ten star dumbass who never had a job and thus was never subject to being fired which is a fucking shame. And pizza if fired all the time.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

A hard core cultist gets beat in the face with reality.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-suppor ... 57713.html

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Tomorrow is President's Day. So get ready for some sophomoric tweet with randomly and erroneously capitalized words and somewhere in the tweet will be ".....from your favorite president, ME." The cult will gush and swell with rabid false pride.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:21 pm
Yikes.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:18 am
Tomorrow is President's Day. So get ready for some sophomoric tweet with randomly and erroneously capitalized words and somewhere in the tweet will be ".....from your favorite president, ME." The cult will gush and swell with rabid false pride.
Don't forget, he's elevated his status, comparing himself to a king 👑 (again).

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-seems-conf ... 46787.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:20 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:21 pm
Yikes.
“What I would really like to happen is for them not to infringe upon my father’s freedom of expression and speech and allow him to bring in the lifesize cardboard cutout that takes up less service area than a garbage can.”
:lol: Great comparison, Trumpette.

As an RN I would have exercised my freedom of expression and speech by applying my emotional support machete to lifesize cardboard cutout 45SHOLE.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:23 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:18 am
Don't forget, he's elevated his status, comparing himself to a king 👑 (again).

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-seems-conf ... 46787.html
:thumbup: President's Day 2019:
https://thenewsblender.com/2019/02/trum ... y-edition/
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Hope you are enjoying your President’s Day, our Country is making unprecedented progress!
The day before:
@realDonaldTrump

William Barr is arriving at a Justice Department that desperately needs an infusion of credibility, writes @KimStrassel https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-barrs ... 1550188935 … via @WSJ
:lol: :!:

2018:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0772276224
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Have a great, but very reflective, President’s Day!
We the people are throwing you a parade. Enjoy

#TrollTrumpDay
#StillWithHer
#ImpeachTrump

I’ll just leave this right here.

:lol:

2017:
https://www.thewrap.com/twitter-trolls- ... es-abound/
The Daily Show
@TheDailyShow

Today, we celebrate the entire spectrum of U.S. presidents. #presidentsday

Here, I fixed Monday for you:

🇺🇸 (Most) Presidents' Day 🇺🇸
Minnie Driver
@driverminnie

Happy #PresidentsDay

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Came across this clip of guys and things that look like trump. People like the cultist cat fan who are obsessed with excrement (shit) and hints of excrement (farts) will find it awe inspiring; most of us will likely consider it tragic or grotesque. You be the judge.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/peo ... 36204.html