Joe Biden's shining moments

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Joe Biden's shining moments

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bs? - how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth sucked off the taxpayer's teat for his college funds

bs? how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth went to DC in his 20's and stayed

bs? how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth worked with the Armey-delay K-street lobbying firm

bs? how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth became another in the long list of republicons who never served in the military yet support going to war at the drop of a hat

bs? how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth can speak so glowingly of the party and politics that created the mess he plans to clean up with his "secret plan" of smoke and mirrors.

Ayn Ryan is the irony and the hypocrisy of the modern republicon - no wonder joe was ah grinnin
Last edited by billy.pilgrim on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

and kernel, how is it that obama using a teleprompter is soooooooooooooo bad?

after all, all recent republicon presidents have used them except for one and there was good reason that he didn't use it - he couldn't

so he had to have his vp hold his hand at press conferences or the ol ear-bud trick where the handlers would feed him the answers during debates
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
This BS from the liberals has been going on for months. They are Jealous and envious of ANYONE who is successful or better then them. What a way to go thru life, so sad. Ryan is self made and has been successful and HE HELPED his family there fore they dislike him. :? :(
Nice.... sucking on the government teat is now "success". Amazing.
-0-?

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

billy.pilgrim wrote:bs? - how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth sucked off the taxpayer's teat for his college funds
Which he paid back, didn't go protesting in the streets that the guvmit and the RICH OWED him an education.
bs? how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth went to DC in his 20's and stayed
So again he didn't live off the guvmit!
bs? how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth worked with the Armey-delay K-street lobbying firm
Oh my Gosh he worked, stop the presses a con worked.
bs? how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth became another in the long list of republicons who never served in the military yet support going to war at the drop of a hat

He wasn't old enough for a draft was he? Wow Obama approves of putting our great men and women in harms way daily. When did he serve?

bs? how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth can speak so glowingly of the party and politics that created the mess he plans to clean up with his "secret plan" of smoke and mirrors.
Ummm the economy was fine till the liberals took over in 2006, wasn't liberal Obama part of that Senate?!?!?!?
So now I could see why you would be jealous of Ryan.
Ayn Ryan is the irony and the hypocrisy of the modern republicon - no wonder joe was ah grinnin

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

billy.pilgrim wrote:and kernel, how is it that obama using a teleprompter is soooooooooooooo bad?

billy.pilgrim wrote: or the ol ear-bud trick where the handlers would feed him the answers during debates
At least Rmoney didn't wear a receiver.. ..

`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Colonel Taylor wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:bs? - how is it bs that the lil rich boy living off his grandfather's wealth sucked off the taxpayer's teat for his college funds
Which he paid back, didn't go protesting in the streets that the guvmit and the RICH OWED him an education.

He wasn't old enough for a draft was he? Wow Obama approves of putting our great men and women in harms way daily. When did he serve?

Ummm the economy was fine till the liberals took over in 2006, wasn't liberal Obama part of that Senate?!?!?!?

he started his life on someone else's wealth
he got his education while on the taxpayer's dime
he never served - (something that has had your panties in a wad about obama but now you give him a pass because he was too young for the 1960's draft) I'm sure there was a recruiting office right down the street
if you think that liberals tanked the economy - you are stupid - nuff said

and he uses a teleprompter (kinda proves something - don't it? stupid or hypocrite)

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:

he started his life on someone else's wealth

Why are the libs Jealous of OTHERS peoples wealth, his grandfather worked made money and helped his family. Are you mad because he didn't give it to YOU?

he got his education while on the taxpayer's dime
he never served - (something that has had your panties in a wad about obama but now you give him a pass because he was too young for the 1960's draft) I'm sure there was a recruiting office right down the street

Other then answering your question when did I ever say a word about Obama and the military, we see you're good at making things up.

if you think that liberals tanked the economy - you are stupid - nuff said

You live in complete denial of anything the libs do/did wrong. Tell us what the unemployment rate was and what gas cost(even with Katrina) the day the libs took control in 2006.???????????

and he uses a teleprompter (kinda proves something - don't it? stupid or hypocrite)

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Colonel Taylor wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: he started his life on someone else's wealth

Why are the libs Jealous of OTHERS peoples wealth, his grandfather worked made money and helped his family. Are you mad because he didn't give it to YOU?
Does CT always debate strawmen when he's cornered?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Crock Hunter wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:

not sure but I've noticed that when he gets all huffy puffy mad his colors go red

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Crock Hunter wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:

not sure but I've noticed that when he gets all huffy puffy mad his colors go red
humm sortof'an effeminate deLud.. or should I say..more effeminate.. not that these anything wrong with it 8-)

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Crock Hunter wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:

Yes, he does. His name was Det.Thorn, and it was a natural to refer to him as Defective Thorn.
Libs being jealous of other people's wealth is one of his go-to rebuttals. (Another one will likely pop up very soon.)
Didn't take you long to figure him out.

Oh, yeah. Deciphering his mangled English is great fun. I once offered $50 to anyone who could diagram a particularly illiterate sentence. Stay tuned- it gets even better.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Crock Hunter wrote: humm sortof'an effeminate deLud.. or should I say..more effeminate.. not that these anything wrong with it 8-)
Oh, he'll love that. He's got this hang-up about manly men, and he's afraid of women with big purses.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Guest wrote:Well, we know who the wise man is and who's the fool. The fool brayed like a jackass all through the debate.
Another con logic fail.

You forgot half of the equation.

You can claim that 5 + 10 = 15, and you'd be right.

You can then claim that Biden was a five. I'll give you that one.

Even if Biden were the five, that still doesn't turn a zero into a ten.

Even if you could prove Biden the fool, that doesn't automatically make Ryan a wise man.

You guys gotta learn to think better.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Tertius wrote: If one judges who won the argument. Biden won.
If judged as a debate; Ryan won.
It is all in the scoring.
That's funny. Just keep telling yourself that if it soothes your fragile ego.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: just another rich punk who never had to do anything for himself
Not surprisingly BP is wrong and just threw more c--p against the wall. Ryan's background is hardly that of a "taker" that BP and his like support. BP would be better served not posting than posting falsehoods.

Just the facts Jack.
This BS from the liberals has been going on for months. They are Jealous and envious of ANYONE who is successful or better then them. What a way to go thru life, so sad. Ryan is self made and has been successful and HE HELPED his family there fore they dislike him. :? :(
Curly and Moe, you forgot some of the facts. He married money, and now his net worth has gone from $400,000 to $5 million.

Just another rich punk who didn't earn a thing.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Crock Hunter wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:[
Why are the libs Jealous of OTHERS peoples wealth, his grandfather worked made money and helped his family. Are you mad because he didn't give it to YOU?[/b][/i]
You better believe it. Chicken Taylor / Defective Thong attacks straw men from different galaxies when he's cornered. He got nailed on his stupidity so many times on Blue Ridge, and never once did he have the gonads to ever man up and admit it. He's basically very dim, very dishonest, and very much the coward.

Of course, his normal replies don't usually make any sense either.

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Unread post by keyboarder »

Brother wrote:
Tertius wrote:Us conservatives are going to have to accept this about a ticket headed by Romney. They are going to be polite. They are not going to interrupt or be rude. They are going to state facts. If facts are general the answers will be general; if specific their answers will be specific.

If one judges who won the argument. Biden won.
If judged as a debate; Ryan won.
It is all in the scoring.

Sometimes it is necessary to interrupt when the other person in the debate is using up all the time. Ryan wouldn't shut up long enough for Biden to even talk. If you want to talk about rude then talk about Ryan hogging all of the time. On one question they gave him two minutes and he was up to four minutes before Biden in interrupted. I mean...
I respectfully disagree with your entire post. It was Biden who got the title on interrupting the candidate, laughing and making faces, bodily movements to the point of distraction. Some 92 incidents of Biden were noted by one radio commentator as doing the interrupting alone, not to mention the incidents of his laughing at God only knows what. Just another distraction I guess. Even the pre-mentoring of Biden didn't help him. He's still good fodder for a boring evening.

I also know the one (1) incident you referred to of Ryan talking up to 4 min., it just happened right after one of Joe's many diatribes and Ryan was heard to say that the viewers and this debate would be better served without all of Biden's interruptions.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Stinger wrote:
Crock Hunter wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:[
Why are the libs Jealous of OTHERS peoples wealth, his grandfather worked made money and helped his family. Are you mad because he didn't give it to YOU?[/b][/i]
You better believe it. Chicken Taylor / Defective Thong attacks straw men from different galaxies when he's cornered. He got nailed on his stupidity so many times on Blue Ridge, and never once did he have the gonads to ever man up and admit it. He's basically very dim, very dishonest, and very much the coward.

Speaking of one of the posters whose only goal was to get BRN forums shut down. And not even from the area. :roll: What a life you must lead with nothing ever to say just follow others. So tell us how many different names did you end up with when BR forums was closed down. Now go on a rampage of name calling which is all you're good at. :roll:
So how many forums have you now been involved with that have been shut down, just a coincidence I bet ha?
Weren't you the one who said Obama lady with the cell was staged? So where's the proof?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:You better believe it. Chicken Taylor / Defective Thong attacks straw men from different galaxies when he's cornered. He got nailed on his stupidity so many times on Blue Ridge, and never once did he have the gonads to ever man up and admit it. He's basically very dim, very dishonest, and very much the coward.

Speaking of one of the posters whose only goal was to get BRN forums shut down.

Exactly what I said. Now he's invented another straw man to attack, all to avoid dealing with his own incompetence.

Can't argue, can't debate, can't tell fact from fictions, so he just attacks straw men to try to keep up the pretenses.

And not even from the area. One doesn't have to be from your area to recognize what a dimwitted, dishonest coward you are. Is assuming some imagined superiority because of geography how you sooth your fragile ego to deal with chronically getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter? :roll:

What a life you must lead with nothing ever to say just follow others.

What a life you must lead, with nothing intelligent to say and no recognizable language to say it in. Do you know anyone else who speaks Mangle-ish?

So tell us how many different names did you end up with when BR forums was closed down.

I wasn't on the Blue Ridge forum when it was shut down, dumbass. I was banned by IP address back at the first of August . . . for quoting you.

Now go on a rampage of name calling which is all you're good at.

No, I'm also very good at posting factual support for my arguments, and at posting factual support to shoot down your the idiocies that you post. I'm good at thinking rationally and debating and debunking, and at using the English language correctly -- all things you're not good at.:roll:

So how many forums have you now been involved with that have been shut down, just a coincidence I bet ha?

Well, stupid-dumbass-who's-wrong-once-again-but-will-never-admit-it-because-he's-too-cowardly-and-dishonest-to-do-so, I made the last post on the Gainesville Sun forum. That's about it? I haven't been involved with thousands of forums that have been shut down around the country. I'd say at least 12 of the former-NYT/now-Halifax group have shut their forums down, and I wasn't involved with any of those. I hadn't posted on Blue Ridge for over two months, so now you'll have to find some other straw man to attack to try to keep up the illusion that you have anything remotely intelligent to say about anything.

Weren't you the one who said Obama lady with the cell was staged? So where's the proof?

I didn't say "staged." I said the old lady was spoofing you. She knows good and well that she didn't get her cell phone from Obama. You're not smart enough to figure that out. Did you mistakenly think that she was as easily self-deluded as you?

I also pointed out your factual error -- one person is not "liberals," plural.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Thank you for proving my POINT. I missed how many different forum names you had did ya mention it?
So how many forums were apart of when they shut down, I must of missed that also?
Nice dodging anyway. Your leaders will be proud! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:You better believe it. Chicken Taylor / Defective Thong attacks straw men from different galaxies when he's cornered. He got nailed on his stupidity so many times on Blue Ridge, and never once did he have the gonads to ever man up and admit it. He's basically very dim, very dishonest, and very much the coward.

Speaking of one of the posters whose only goal was to get BRN forums shut down.

Exactly what I said. Now he's invented another straw man to attack, all to avoid dealing with his own incompetence.

Can't argue, can't debate, can't tell fact from fictions, so he just attacks straw men to try to keep up the pretenses.

And not even from the area. One doesn't have to be from your area to recognize what a dimwitted, dishonest coward you are. Is assuming some imagined superiority because of geography how you sooth your fragile ego to deal with chronically getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter? :roll:

What a life you must lead with nothing ever to say just follow others.

What a life you must lead, with nothing intelligent to say and no recognizable language to say it in. Do you know anyone else who speaks Mangle-ish?

So tell us how many different names did you end up with when BR forums was closed down.

I wasn't on the Blue Ridge forum when it was shut down, dumbass. I was banned by IP address back at the first of August . . . for quoting you.

Now go on a rampage of name calling which is all you're good at.

No, I'm also very good at posting factual support for my arguments, and at posting factual support to shoot down your the idiocies that you post. I'm good at thinking rationally and debating and debunking, and at using the English language correctly -- all things you're not good at.:roll:

Well, stupid-dumbass-who's-wrong-once-again-but-will-never-admit-it-because-he's-too-cowardly-and-dishonest-to-do-so, I made the last post on the Gainesville Sun forum. That's about it? I haven't been involved with thousands of forums that have been shut down around the country. I'd say at least 12 of the former-NYT/now-Halifax group have shut their forums down, and I wasn't involved with any of those. I hadn't posted on Blue Ridge for over two months, so now you'll have to find some other straw man to attack to try to keep up the illusion that you have anything remotely intelligent to say about anything.

I didn't say "staged." I said the old lady was spoofing you. She knows good and well that she didn't get her cell phone from Obama. You're not smart enough to figure that out. Did you mistakenly think that she was as easily self-deluded as you?

I also pointed out your factual error -- one person is not "liberals," plural.