Impeachment

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by neoplacebo »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:36 pm
Obama has been long gone.
Is that right?

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 pm
Some people are able to think several moves ahead, others never even catch up to real time and stay several moves behind.
Who's still devastatingly grieving the election loss. Attempt after attempt to overthrow the Presidency.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mitt Romney Will Vote To Convict Donald Trump For Abuse Of Power, In Split With GOP

Good for him, a patriotic Repub with integrity and courage. One way or another - withdrawal from the race, defeat in Nov along with many other Repugs or catastrophic 2nd term - Mitt will get the last laugh.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:33 pm
More psychobabble nonsense. Nobody is taking anyone's side except you.
Illiteracy or just being a pussy when his mewling stupidity didn't work out as he hoped but exactly as anyone with even half a brain would have predicted? Some people are able to think several moves ahead, others never even catch up to real time and stay several moves behind.
Others try to no avail to educate you about American history but you prefer to believe it started with a black president and now you're gloating. You will always be an ignorant white man and not realize it.
:thumbup:
Strange happenings - I tried to google "1 CAT FAN" and "Trump" and I kept getting redirected to "Dingleberry."

dingleberry
A smallish, semi-dry, extraordinarily tenacious remnant of fecal matter which, when unwittingly rolled into a mixture with toilet paper lint by the action of wiping, becomes almost irremovably entangled among ones anal hair, a situationality exacerbated by the vigorous chafing and friction between the buttocks and most commonly remedied by the sad and almost entirely unavoidable remedy of plucking out at its root the individual hair to which each dingleberry is conjoined. Of related interest, dingleberries are often noted as having the vague odor of undigested corn or peanuts.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:47 pm
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:33 pm
More psychobabble nonsense. Nobody is taking anyone's side except you.
Illiteracy or just being a pussy when his mewling stupidity didn't work out as he hoped but exactly as anyone with even half a brain would have predicted? Some people are able to think several moves ahead, others never even catch up to real time and stay several moves behind.
Others try to no avail to educate you about American history but you prefer to believe it started with a black president and now you're gloating. You will always be an ignorant white man and not realize it.
:thumbup:
Strange happenings - I tried to google "1 CAT FAN" and "Trump" and I kept getting redirected to "Dingleberry."

dingleberry
A smallish, semi-dry, extraordinarily tenacious remnant of fecal matter which, when unwittingly rolled into a mixture with toilet paper lint by the action of wiping, becomes almost irremovably entangled among ones anal hair, a situationality exacerbated by the vigorous chafing and friction between the buttocks and most commonly remedied by the sad and almost entirely unavoidable remedy of plucking out at its root the individual hair to which each dingleberry is conjoined. Of related interest, dingleberries are often noted as having the vague odor of undigested corn or peanuts.
Hmmmmm........

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

That's leftists character that Pelosi exhibited last night. The walking dead zombie in the background was seething that her impeachment fiasco was not mentioned.
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:52 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Some people are able to think several moves ahead, others never even catch up to real time and stay several moves behind.
Who's still devastatingly grieving the election loss. Attempt after attempt to overthrow the Presidency.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:17 pm
Hmmmmm........
:lol: He's got some Pence stuck to his shoe.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:35 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:17 pm
Hmmmmm........
:lol: He's got some Pence stuck to his shoe.
My favorite is the umbrella one. Illustrates how cult leaders cannot manipulate the simplest device but are quite successful in manipulating a lot of simple people. And, look, his latest tweet right now says he will be "making a public statement tomorrow at 12:00pm....to discuss our Country's VICTORY on the Impeachment Hoax." This means he will say something incredibly stupid, and that may possibly result in a new impeachment inquiry this time based solely on his own video testimonial statement. And he's just about stupidly arrogant enough to do just that. Whatever it is, I figure it'll be a spectacle and have at least five lies. We'll see.....

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Must have been a leftist umbrella.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

That's leftists character that Pelosi exhibited last night. The walking dead zombie in the background was seething that her impeachment fiasco was not mentioned.
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Leftist news media - "Democrats fail to finish what they started."

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:50 pm
:thumbup: Thanks.

http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... ce#p109681
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:07 am
Cowardice is a common attribute among Trumpette cultists. Here's a con forum, a thread about 45SHOLE's utter disrespect for the anthem that's been open for 16 hours, and not one con has had the balls to address what 45SHOLE did - utterly trashing HIS OWN standard for respect for the anthem, at least a standard that he applies to Blacks.

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 80819774/0

A couple of Trumpettes eventually showed up, but just like our cultist pussy, 1 CAT FAN, they desperately dodged and deflected from Putin's Agent Orange's childish and unpatriotic actions. Pathetic.
Greg55_99 wrote:The Dems should just make this a campaign ad.
I saw it in the video you posted.
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:53 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Leftist news media - "Democrats fail to finish what they started."
The impeachment fiasco has been tough on leftists.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:11 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:50 pm
:thumbup: Thanks.

http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... ce#p109681
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:07 am
Cowardice is a common attribute among Trumpette cultists. Here's a con forum, a thread about 45SHOLE's utter disrespect for the anthem that's been open for 16 hours, and not one con has had the balls to address what 45SHOLE did - utterly trashing HIS OWN standard for respect for the anthem, at least a standard that he applies to Blacks.

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 80819774/0

A couple of Trumpettes eventually showed up, but just like our cultist pussy, 1 CAT FAN, they desperately dodged and deflected from Putin's Agent Orange's childish and unpatriotic actions. Pathetic.
Greg55_99 wrote:The Dems should just make this a campaign ad.
I saw it in the video you posted.
Kneeling for the national anthem is way more respectful than the childish mimicry of an orchestra conductor as the anthem plays. Very unbecoming behaviour of the President of the United States. Especially one who talks such a big game about respecting the flag and the anthem... Hypocrisy.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Cheetohead giving himself a masturbatory victory lap, complete with Hail to the Cheetohead.
<click>
I'm nauseous.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:24 pm
Cheetohead giving himself a masturbatory victory lap, complete with Hail to the Cheetohead.
<click>
I'm nauseous.
Yo. This speech is REALLY weird. Listen to how he's talking. It's so bizarre (more than usual).

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:03 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:24 pm
<click>
I'm nauseous.
Yo. This speech is REALLY weird. Listen to how he's talking. It's so bizarre (more than usual).
Couldn't watch that chit.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

C-Span caller: Trump is the strongest, toughest man I've ever known.

I've always said that if I ever had a son and wanted to teach him how to be an honorable man, I would use Trump as an example of what not to do.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Thank these senators for doing what’s right

Senators Mitt Romney, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, & Doug Jones
1312. ETTD.