Impeachment

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:36 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:53 pm
That's leftists character that Pelosi exhibited last night. The walking dead zombie in the background was seething that her impeachment fiasco was not mentioned.
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:52 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 pm
Some people are able to think several moves ahead, others never even catch up to real time and stay several moves behind.
Who's still devastatingly grieving the election loss. Attempt after attempt to overthrow the Presidency.
Leftist news media - "Democrats fail to finish what they started."
The impeachment fiasco has been tough on leftists.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:34 pm
C-Span caller: Trump is the strongest, toughest man I've ever known.

I've always said that if I ever had a son and wanted to teach him how to be an honorable man, I would use Trump as an example of what not to do.
Leaving aside the high standard of "honorable", if you just want to teach your future child how to be a something other than a worm, use the lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk in Chief or his ovine cultists as an example of what not to do.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

For decades, Nixon was remembered and disparaged for his "enemies list." Now apparently that's an expected response to political opposition. Effin' country is doomed if Trump were to get back in.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

O Really wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:52 pm
For decades, Nixon was remembered and disparaged for his "enemies list." Now apparently that's an expected response to political opposition. Effin' country is doomed if Trump were to get back in.
I still say that between now and November trump will do something so fucking crazy stupid AND illegal that he'll face another impeachment inquiry thus being the only president to ever be impeached twice. I put the odds at even. He feels empowered and untouchable now and will test it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:39 pm
I still say that between now and November trump will do something so fucking crazy stupid AND illegal that he'll face another impeachment inquiry thus being the only president to ever be impeached twice. I put the odds at even. He feels empowered and untouchable now and will test it.
There are ongoing investigations and I'm sure that he will merit a second impeachment, but the Dems may decide it's not politically wise to go that route.

Found:
"I'm sure he learned his lesson." - Susan Collins
"I'm sure he learned his lesson." - Lisa Murkowski
"I'm sure he learned his lesson." - Lamar Alexander
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:39 pm
There are ongoing investigations and I'm sure that he will merit a second impeachment, but the Dems may decide it's not politically wise to go that route.

Found:
I understand your reasoning on this, but I really do think trump's next act will so blatantly vile that even the GOP cult will have to recognize it and make Pence the first lobotomized president in history for a couple of weeks.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

“Oh yeah,” Perez should step down as party chairman, said Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio). “We’re a party in chaos.” :lol:

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:36 am
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:36 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:53 pm
That's leftists character that Pelosi exhibited last night. The walking dead zombie in the background was seething that her impeachment fiasco was not mentioned.

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 pm
Some people are able to think several moves ahead, others never even catch up to real time and stay several moves behind.
Who's still devastatingly grieving the election loss. Attempt after attempt to overthrow the Presidency.
Leftist news media - "Democrats fail to finish what they started."
The impeachment fiasco has been tough on leftists.

Leftist Justin Pike - "I am sick to my stomach. I am having panic attacks.....
I hate Donald Trump. I literally couldn't eat my dinner at work and had a breakdown and was sent home for the day."

“Oh yeah,” Perez should step down as party chairman, said Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio). “We’re a party in chaos.”

It's been a tough week for leftists.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:30 am
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 pm

Found:
I understand your reasoning on this, but I really do think trump's next act will so blatantly vile that even the GOP cult will have to recognize it and make Pence the first lobotomized president in history for a couple of weeks.
Ah, with strong Repug support makes it plausible, but I'm not sure that anything is so blatantly vile as to flip the cowardly unpatriotic Repugs and their cowardly unpatriotic voters.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mitt Romney Is a 'Judas' to Many Republicans. But Not in Utah.

You know that your party is extreme and hateful when the Mormons are the reasonable wing.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:55 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:10 pm
Can anyone imagine how big a dickhead Jim Jordan was in high school?

Wonder what his yearbook looked like.
I wonder if he was teased for that squeaky voice?

He was a wrestler. All of that intimate contact with buff young men, nttawwt, might have made him more pleasant to be around.

College:

Steroids?

Photoshop:

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) accused of participating in OSU sexual abuse cover-up by ex-wrestler
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I saw that story earlier today and laughed my ass off. Jim didn't see me do it; he looked the other way but sneaked a glance or two.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:52 pm
I saw that story earlier today and laughed my ass off. Jim didn't see me do it; he looked the other way but sneaked a glance or two.
Are you a "wrestler"? Nttawwt.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Army Secretary: No investigation into Vindman, Army aide and impeachment witness fired by Trump

Comments:
now trump will want an investigation into the army secretary for not doing what trump wanted him to do.....exhausting
Good to know the army, like the navy, ignores this man's delusions of grandeur.
If trump calls for an investigation of you, you know you're doing a good job.
You also know that you’re pretty safe from any investigation actually happening, let alone charges or other sanctions.

The ongoing Trumpette tears of frustration over Dems, FBI agents and Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman never getting charged for anything, not even by Repug govt, are delicious.
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

The impeachment fiasco, another failed attempt to overthrow the Presidency.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:11 pm
The impeachment fiasco, another failed attempt to overthrow the Presidency.
:lol: Cultist. Dilettante. "My party has gone batshit crazy." Lindsey Graham 2-26-16 Coming up on four years of it Lindsey. :lol:

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Did you write Walking Dead Zombie Pelosi a letter to send you one of those souvenir pens? :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4053&p=114919#p114919
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:04 pm
He's cruisin' for a bruisin'...

Unfortunately it may have to wait until this November.

Although recently it came to my attention that Trump has promised to commit another impeachable offense: refusing to abide by the oversight conditions for corporate CF19 aid that were specifically written into the $2 trillion relief bill just passed and signed. He's flatly stated he won't provide the oversight committee with the information they require to do their job.

Getting more and more interesting, no?
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:35 am
Yeah, I fully expect he'll be impeached again over the juvenile tantrum he's thrown about the oversight aspect of this. I also fully expect he'll throw several other juvenile tantrums prior to being impeached again, which in itself will result in a king hell juvenile tantrum and whine fest.
I think that the only way he gets impeached again is if he's reelected. Otherwise, Biden and the Dems will build an impeachment-like case for the voters to be the "jury" on in Nov.

With this specific abuse of power, the courts are the first step. Leakers/whistleblowers will also be possible.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

DTs approval rating appears to be surging: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!