Sedition

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Sedition

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:30 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:26 pm
One of my faves.
:thumbup: That's just how neoplacebo's neighbors are. :D
:shock: When I see them out there I just smile and wave.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:26 pm
O Really wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:18 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:23 pm
Shoulda watched the movie.

Crying? There's no crying in insurrection!
I'm pretty sure GoCubsGo is right that he's just crying because he got caught - and because he realized he'd really screwed up his life and his family. But for people like them, I don't care about remorse - I just want punishment.
One of my faves.

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:57 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:30 pm
:thumbup: That's just how neoplacebo's neighbors are. :D
Mace them.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

neoplacebo wrote:

Figured you'd be sitting on the front porch sipping on mushroom tea with your garden hose.

That'll make em cry.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:22 pm
neoplacebo wrote:

Figured you'd be sitting on the front porch sipping on mushroom tea with your garden hose.

That'll make em cry.
I only smile and wave because it's hard not to smile when you're well into a righteous mushroom episode and I wave just to keep my body from going to sleep. I wave with both hands but not at the same time and periodically launch into a modified stomp just to keep loosened up since you never know what will happen during a spell like this. Better safe than sorry I say. I also like "the buck stops here" but seldom use it.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:28 pm

I only smile and wave because it's hard not to smile when you're well into a righteous mushroom episode and I wave just to keep my body from going to sleep. I wave with both hands but not at the same time and periodically launch into a modified stomp just to keep loosened up since you never know what will happen during a spell like this. Better safe than sorry I say. I also like "the buck stops here" but seldom use it.
Have you ever felt the compelled to hold both hands above your head while singing I Am The Champion My Friend?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:22 pm
neoplacebo wrote:

That'll make em cry.
Is "garden hose" a metaphor, and is that why they're crying? :o

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:34 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:28 pm

Have you ever felt the compelled to hold both hands above your head while singing I Am The Champion My Friend?
No, but I have been compelled to hold my breath for about forty seconds and then gulp a big dose of fresh air and belt out "I Am The Walrus" or at least part of it.....I am he as you are he as we are me and we are all together....or something like that.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:48 pm

No, but I have been compelled to hold my breath for about forty seconds and then gulp a big dose of fresh air and belt out "I Am The Walrus" or at least part of it.....I am he as you are he as we are me and we are all together....or something like that.
:D

Followed by a rousing rendition of We all live on a Yellow Submarine? :lol:

You must be a fun neighbor.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Here's a story about a guy who is evidently living here in my hometown but his name gives him away as a potential nutjob. He proudly engaged in the Jan 6 fascist fest.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kingsport-ma ... 29624.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:05 pm
Here's a story about a guy who is evidently living here in my hometown but his name gives him away as a potential nutjob. He proudly engaged in the Jan 6 fascist fest.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kingsport-ma ... 29624.html
"living here in (your) hometown" might be a loose description.
... Albuquerque Cosper Head, 42, of Kingsport, pleaded guilty Friday in Washington, D.C., to assaulting, resisting or impeding officers and faces a statutory maximum of eight years in prison as well as potential financial penalties. Head, who was arrested on April 14, 2021, is to be sentenced on Sept. 23....
:---P , good.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Cool.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

They will explain their refusal in terms of Hunter Biden's laptop, border issues, and whining about the policies of private companies. None of which has any bearing on the matter at hand. But the cult will gush in awe as the traitors flaunt their actions.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:48 am
Navy investigators found contractor in Capitol riot was known as a white supremacist
A supervisor for Timothy Hale-Cusanelli told investigators she had to admonish him for sporting a “Hitler“ mustache.

A U.S. Army reservist who participated in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was widely known as a white supremacist and regularly discussed his hatred of Jews while working at a New Jersey-based naval facility, according to new evidence revealed by federal prosecutors late Friday.

The reservist, Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, who worked as a security contractor at Naval Weapons Station Earle and held a secret-level security clearance, was arrested and charged Jan. 15 for allegedly breaching the Capitol. At the time, prosecutors described him as an “avowed white supremacist” and Nazi sympathizer, a determination based in part on evidence provided by a confidential source to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and a YouTube channel in which Hale-Cusanelli expressed those views.

But Friday’s filing — a bid to keep Hale-Cusanelli in prison while awaiting trial — included newly revealed results of an extensive NCIS investigation following Hale-Cusanelli’s arrest. That investigation included interviews with 44 colleagues at NWS Earle conducted on Jan. 20 and 21.

Of those interviewed, 34 agreed Hale-Cusanelli held “extremist or radical views pertaining to the Jewish people, minorities, and women.” One contractor colleague said he discussed his dislike for Jews every day. A supervisor told investigators she had to admonish him for sporting a “Hitler“ mustache (images of which prosecutors extracted from Hale-Cusanelli’s phone).

“A Navy Petty Officer stated that Defendant talked constantly about Jewish people and remembered Defendant saying ‘Hitler should have finished the job,’” according to prosecutors’ summary of the report....

Prosecutors disclosed the NCIS investigation results in part to rebut a letter of support from one of Hale-Cusanelli’s supervisors at NWS Earle, Sgt. John Getz, submitted by defense lawyers to support Hale-Cusanelli’s release on bond. In a two-page letter, Getz told the court that he was “appalled at how [Hale-Cusanelli] was slandered in the press in regards to him being a ‘white supremacist.’"

“I have never known him to be this way. I know that our co-workers would agree,” Getz wrote, adding “Never have I seen Mr. Hale treat any of his African-American co-workers differently than anybody else, nor have I heard any distasteful jokes or language leave his mouth.”
Liar, must also be a white supremacist.
But prosecutors say Getz’ letter contradicts his own statements to NCIS investigators about Hale-Cusanelli’s conduct. Getz told NCIS that Hale-Cusanelli “would make racial jokes and wouldn’t be quiet about it.” He said he knew Hale-Cusanelli was a Nazi sympathizer and Holocaust denier but that “nothing about Hale-Cusanelli’s statements struck him as dangerous.”

Getz also recalled that Hale-Cusanelli would “walk up to new people and ask ‘You’re not Jewish, are you?’”

“He described Hale-Cussnelli’s demeanor as ‘joking but not,'” according to the summary of the report.

As a result of the contradictions — and the fact that the letter of support was undated and unsigned — NCIS investigators visited Getz on March 9, prosecutors revealed. In an interview, he acknowledged writing the letter and that it contradicted his statements to NCIS in January.
As always, white supremacists are idiots and cowards.
“Sergeant Getz stated that he did not feel compelled to include his observations of Defendant’s conduct, as reported to NCIS, in his letter to the Court,” prosecutors said. “Sergeant Getz elaborated that he wanted to ‘speak positively’ about Defendant for the bond hearing, and because he was not personally offended by Defendant’s conduct.”
Ah-ha!
... Hale-Cusanelli’s phone was packed with anti-Semitic and racist content. And they contend his views were the animating impetus behind a “fantasy of participating in another Civil War.” His discharge from the Army and debarment from work at NWS Earle as a result of his alleged actions would leave him more time to pursue those goals if released pending trial, prosecutors say.

“If nothing else,” Assistant U.S. Attorney James Nelson wrote, “the events of January 6, 2021, exposed the size and determination of right-wing fringe groups in the United States, and their willingness to place themselves and others in danger to further their political ideology.”
The most disturbing thing to me is that the Nazi felt comfortable openly sharing his views knowing that there would be no Army Reserves or Naval Weapons Station Earle consequences, and there weren't any until the bust for treason at the Capitol. How many more just like him?

Hey whack, this guy's defense was that new jersey made him stupid

"Hale-Cusanelli had taken the witness stand a day earlier to say he had no plan when he entered the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6 and didn't even know Congress met there.

“I know this sounds idiotic, but I’m from New Jersey,” Hale-Cusanelli said."

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/nati ... d881eace03

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:28 pm
Hey whack, this guy's defense was that new jersey made him stupid

"Hale-Cusanelli had taken the witness stand a day earlier to say he had no plan when he entered the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6 and didn't even know Congress met there.

“I know this sounds idiotic, but I’m from New Jersey,” Hale-Cusanelli said."

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/nati ... d881eace03
:lol: It's pretty bad when a defendant's testimony utterly fails AND puts him in jeopardy of an even greater sentence.
Jurors deliberated for more than five hours Friday before delivering a guilty verdict on all counts in the trial of a former Army reservist who entered the Capitol as part of the pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6.

After three days of testimony, including from the defendant himself, jurors found Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, of New Jersey, guilty of one felony count of obstruction of an official proceeding and four misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct, parading in the Capitol and entering a restricted building....

After delivering their verdict, jurors who spoke to reporters outside the courthouse said they found his testimony “contradictory” and, at times, not credible. One juror said they simply couldn’t believe someone with Hale-Cusanelli’s interest in politics and education in history could not have known Congress met at the Capitol building.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden also said he found Hale-Cusanelli’s testimony about his knowledge of the Capitol to be “highly dubious” and suggested he would be open to arguments for an enhancement at sentencing for obstruction or impeding of the administration of justice.

McFadden set a sentencing date for Sept. 16 at 2 p.m. Though no obstruction defendants who’ve been convicted at trial have yet been sentenced, others who’ve pleaded guilty to the same charge have faced recommended sentences of 41-51 months in prison....
Ironically, he proved that people from New Jersey are really really stupid ( ;) Whack9), just not in the way he intended. Too bad idiocy is not a separate crime.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden was appointed by Former PINO.

:---P Lock him up for a looong time!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:07 pm

:---P Lock him up for a looong time!
Yes please.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

It's a start.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Well, that's it. He's sure to be the next governor. To quote the orange baboon, "Liberate Michigan." "You know they named me Man Of The Year" there more than once."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:25 pm
Well, that's it. He's sure to be the next governor. To quote the orange baboon, "Liberate Michigan." "You know they named me Man Of The Year" there more than once."
Here's an article about it:
FBI arrests Ryan Kelley, GOP candidate for Michigan governor, for his role in Capitol riot

... While the real estate broker had downplayed his involvement in the violence at the Capitol, analysis of multiple videos show Kelley on the steps outside the building rallying the crowd. Last summer, the Michigan Democratic Party promoted a video of Kelley at the time, saying, “Come on, let’s go! This is it! This is — this is war, baby!”

A man, identified as Ryan Kelley in a sworn statement by an FBI agent, gestures as supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump make their way past barriers at the U.S. Capitol during a protest against the certification of the 2020 U.S. presidential election results by the U.S. Congress, in Washington on January 6, 2021.

“As far as going through any barricades, or doing anything like that, I never took part in any forceful anything,” Kelley told MLive in March 2021, after launching his campaign. “Once things started getting crazy, I left.”
What an asshole, winds people up then runs away. RCPers (Revolutionary Communist Party) used to do this at demos I attended. Trumpettes may even agree with me on this.
... Kelley has been charged with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, knowingly engaging in an act of physical violence against person or property in a restricted building or grounds and willfully injuring or committing any depredation against a property of the United States.
Lock him up!
Kelley is among the many Michigan GOP members challenging Democratic incumbent Gretchen Whitmer in this fall’s midterm election. Five potential candidates were disqualified for submitting too many fraudulent signatures, but Kelly is likely to be one of five remaining Republicans on the ballot for the August primary.
:lol: RepuQs even try to cheat each other.
His previous experience of office was on his local township’s planning commission.
:roll: Kinda thin resume.
Kelley also helped organize armed protests against Whitmer’s COVID measures and fought to keep a Confederate statue in the Union state.

"To me that’s one step closer to being able to tear down other things that represent our history, like the Constitution. And that’s a scary thing, right?" Kelley told WWMT news in June 2020, during the protests following the death of George Floyd. "We need to celebrate our history, to remember our history, and why the freedom of slavery happened. It’s because it’s wrong in every capacity. So if we continue to tear down things like this and erase our history, when do we erase the Constitution?"
:crybaby:

I thought that I was going to find that he is a fringe candidate, but he's actually leading a poll.
Caveats: The primary isn't until August 2, there are apparently a ton of undecideds, and he's only ahead by 4%.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -7371.html

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:07 pm

I thought that I was going to find that he is a fringe candidate, but he's actually leading a poll.
Not necessarily mutually exclusive.

GoCubsGo
Admiral