Romney finally posted his tax plan!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Romney finally posted his tax plan!

Unread post by bannination »

hokiewoodchuck
Red Shirt

Re: Romney finally posted his tax plan!

Unread post by hokiewoodchuck »

Very funny indeed...............LMAO!

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

good one :lol:

jknowgood

Unread post by jknowgood »

Better than any plan Obama yo mama had.He just wants to tax all the job providers so he can give out phones.I dont even have a good cell phone but he gives them out to the democraps

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Somebody needs an introduction to factcheck. :roll:

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Unread post by keyboarder »

To tell you the honest truth, I was hoping that Romney had not went berserk. Can't be giving out his plans to the Democrats. To use the words of dear old Nancy Pelosi, "we ought just go ahead and pass this and then we can find out what's in it". :roll: Hells bells, we still don't know what's in that wonderful health care bill. Using their tactics, any mention of taxes should fall on deaf ears, just blind as a bat acceptance 'cause it's the liberal's plan. :lol: :lol:

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

keyboarder wrote:

To tell you the honest truth, I was hoping that Romney had not went berserk. Can't be giving out his plans to the Democrats. To use the words of dear old Nancy Pelosi, "we ought just go ahead and pass this and then we can find out what's in it". :roll: Hells bells, we still don't know what's in that wonderful health care bill. Using their tactics, any mention of taxes should fall on deaf ears, just blind as a bat acceptance 'cause it's the liberal's plan. :lol: :lol:
Not sure if sarcasm... but you do realize you can and could have read the health care plan at any time, it was posted all over the internet.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bannination wrote:
keyboarder wrote:

Not sure if sarcasm... but you do realize you can and could have read the health care plan at any time, it was posted all over the internet.
more likely just plain stupidity brought on by watching faux news
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

keyboarder
Red Shirt

bannination wrote:
keyboarder wrote:

To tell you the honest truth, I was hoping that Romney had not went berserk. Can't be giving out his plans to the Democrats. To use the words of dear old Nancy Pelosi, "we ought just go ahead and pass this and then we can find out what's in it". :roll: Hells bells, we still don't know what's in that wonderful health care bill. Using their tactics, any mention of taxes should fall on deaf ears, just blind as a bat acceptance 'cause it's the pubies plan. :lol: :lol:
Not sure of which political figure quoted that the entire bill had not been finished, parts of it had some fine tuning to be done. Too sleepy to look up the resource this evening (morning now)but I'll try to look up the source later today and get back with you. Parts of it won't even go into effect until 2014, so it's not a stretch to believe that it's because of the enormity of the whole mess.

Brother
Red Shirt

Unread post by Brother »

If I remember correctly Romney said last night that under his plan we would not have to pay taxes on interest earned our savings account. Boy, was that a relief!! He might take away the mortgage deduction but I sure won't have to worry about claiming the $1.89 that I earned last year on my checking account! Whew!

keyboarder
Red Shirt

billy.pilgrim wrote:
bannination wrote:
keyboarder wrote:

more likely just plain stupidity brought on by watching faux news
Hey pal, who I listen to, who i watch and what I believe is none of your business. If you just want to be heard from or are trying to make some kind of an informed point, I suggest that you listen to "Faux" news.

I won't be burdened by health care plans that my doctors won't have anything to do with and all three of them have assured me that they would try to stay as far away from O's plan as they could. I'm vested thru my former employer of lifetime insurance benefits (thru Amoco oil).