Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Be a shame if someone reported their unamerican behavior to the very agency they detest soooooo much.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

.Oomba. wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:20 am
Vrede too wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:56 am
sataspa wrote:
Solar wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's setting the stage for a gunfight. :thumbup:
Boy howdy! Have you ever seen how he handles a gun? It's lights out, liberals!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :---P

sataspa is my hero!
I'll have to check him out.
Her/his latest:
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg493484
sataspa wrote:
Possum wrote:Even after the warrant is released I believe the majority will believe this is just a fishing expedition. Right now it is hard to predict what a dead party will do. Have to admit, they really do not have a lot to lose by arresting him. The country will fall into civil war, but I'm talking about what the democrat party has to lose.
What concerns me is how a dead party can control the White House and both chambers of Congress.
:laughing-rolling:

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

... Wow, this one's good. Obviously not watching Fake News and their Real News seemed to have missed a couple of things.

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg493570
Possum wrote:If they control so much, why did they not pass most of their agenda? Besides wreaking the economy, losing Afghanistan, destroyed our independence for energy, what did the democrats accomplish that they can run on???? Why are they still running on orange man bad. Are you trying to say the democratic party is acting as if they are in charge? What a joke. For the past six years they have run on lies all directed at keeping Trump out of office. Why not just show the American people why they are better???? I'll give you that answer, they have nothing! They are a dead party.
Possum hasn't come out from under his rock all Summer.

I hate that the Dems are "wreaking [sic] the economy" - You know, home values up 40% from pre-pandemic, UE near a 50-year low, etc.

TRE45ON negotiated the Afghanistan withdrawal, set an earlier date for it than Joe implemented, and did zero planning. Funny how cons consistently abuse the troops and our Afghan allies by ignoring all of that.

"destroyed our independence for energy" - odd phrasing, Russian? Anyhow, it's a lie. Joe hasn't cancelled any production, nor did stopping one pipeline affect the same flow by other routes. The one thing that did happen is skyrocketing US demand, a sign of economic strength.

Then, there are the legislative victories. Opps.

Geez, imagine what the Dems could accomplish if they were a living party :roll: :lol: . Sic 'im, sataspa.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

sataspa has Solar completely befuddled:
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... st-him/15/
sataspa wrote:I ran over a turtle today without killing it today. Don't think I ever even touched it. Just thought you might like to know.
While we're on the subject, can you explain to me why Mitch McConnell is already surrendering the Senate to the Zombies?
Possum wrote:Solar, when you experience the breath taking drama of running over a turtle without killing it all the while contemplating the thoughts of Mitch, the turtle, McConnell, it leaves very little room for other thoughts. I suspect this was a sort of epfinany which we can not understand. And that is probably all for the better. :thumbup: :thumbup:
"epfinany"? Otherwise, Possum has his own sly con sense of humor.
Solar wrote:Yep....
English, Not, being his first language, makes it extremely difficult at times trying to figure out his point
Solar wrote:WTF are you yammering on about now?
Look, we get it, you'll never grasp the concept that we are a Nation of laws, and not a Democracy.
But if you're going to make us read your shit, at least carry some sense of literacy.
:violin: :violin: :laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Vrede too wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:20 pm sataspa has Solar completely befuddled:
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... st-him/15/
sataspa wrote:I ran over a turtle today without killing it today. Don't think I ever even touched it. Just thought you might like to know.
While we're on the subject, can you explain to me why Mitch McConnell is already surrendering the Senate to the Zombies?
Possum wrote:Solar, when you experience the breath taking drama of running over a turtle without killing it all the while contemplating the thoughts of Mitch, the turtle, McConnell, it leaves very little room for other thoughts. I suspect this was a sort of epfinany which we can not understand. And that is probably all for the better. :thumbup: :thumbup:
"epfinany"? Otherwise, Possum has his own sly con sense of humor.
Solar wrote:Yep....
English, Not, being his first language, makes it extremely difficult at times trying to figure out his point
Solar wrote:WTF are you yammering on about now?
Look, we get it, you'll never grasp the concept that we are a Nation of laws, and not a Democracy.
But if you're going to make us read your shit, at least carry some sense of literacy.
:violin: :violin: :laughing-rolling:
Trolling as art.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

.Oomba. wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:17 amTrolling as art.
:thumbup:

Fwiw, it's hilariously ironic that Solar whines about sataspa's English while failing capitalization multiple times, comma placement, understanding that there's no contradiction between "Nation [sic] of laws" and "Democracy [sic]", and understanding that we are indeed a democracy that has a republican form of govt. He needs an ESL class and remedial middle school Civics.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I gave an English lesson about contractions to some dipshit on that Liberty News Forum the other day. I think it was that ksu (krazy stupid unipod) aviator dude. He's obsessed with the US military killing kids and women in other countries. He thinks it's worse than anything. I kept wondering "where the hell have you been?" America has been doing that forever. Then he ridiculed me for chastising him. I was crushed.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

FYI trump might be president by the end of day. Brain trust says he's there to possibly be re-sworn in. Or something

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... mp-in-d-c/
"Brain trust" :thumbup:

It's funny how they see a few tweets, half of which are tongue-in-cheek, and Solar, T Hunt and supsalemgr are so tragically slow as to draw conclusions about "Libs", "The Marxists" and "the left" from that.

"This is hillarious [sic]! :lol: " I agree.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

And the Nutjobs lose another round.

The New York Times reports that the grand jury convened by prosecutor John Durham to hear evidence has expired, and sources tell the paper that there are no plans to convene another.

Durham and his attorneys are preparing a final report into their inquiry, which lost the only case that it brought to trial when former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann was acquitted on charges of lying to the FBI.

As the Times notes, the end of Durham's probe is sure to disappoint former President Donald Trump.
www.rawstory.com/john-durham-2658209848/

And that.... is THAT.....
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:00 pmAnd the Nutjobs lose another round.

The New York Times reports that the grand jury convened by prosecutor John Durham to hear evidence has expired, and sources tell the paper that there are no plans to convene another.

Durham and his attorneys are preparing a final report into their inquiry, which lost the only case that it brought to trial when former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann was acquitted on charges of lying to the FBI.

As the Times notes, the end of Durham's probe is sure to disappoint former President Donald Trump.

:clap: :lol:

I've already been rubbing Trumpette noses in Durham's 3 year failure every time they shriek "Russia hoax". He never debunked a single word of the Mueller Report.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:16 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:00 pmAnd the Nutjobs lose another round.

:clap: :lol:

I've already been rubbing Trumpette noses in Durham's 3 year failure every time they shriek "Russia hoax". He never debunked a single word of the Mueller Report.
I just peeked over there, crickets.

I'm sure their secret forums are taking this as proof the Deep State and New World Order are in charge.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:50 pmI just peeked over there, crickets.

I'm sure their secret forums are taking this as proof the Deep State and New World Order are in charge.
:lol: I've already seen "United States of Communism" elsewhere.

On a different topic:
When you get proven wrong for having no proof but instead of accepting you're wrong you throw a tantrum and put the onus on the other person to prove a negative:

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg494717
:---P Solar is such a squealing wimp!

Then, a new stupid lie gets tossed in as cowardly deflection:
Possum wrote:Is this the same Trump that the democrats wanted to impeach because Trump demanded Ukraine clean up the corruption?
Um, Dolt .45 WAS impeached, twice. Pay attention.

Then, TRE45ON did NOT try to clean up Ukrainian corruption. VP Joe openly did that with GOP support as part of Obama policy. Trumpettes have desperately attempted to create a false equivalence between this and TRE45ON's SECRET attempt to extort Ukraine on behalf of Putin and his own campaign.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:31 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:50 pmI just peeked over there, crickets.

:lol: I've already seen "United States of Communism" elsewhere.

On a different topic:
When you get proven wrong for having no proof but instead of accepting you're wrong you throw a tantrum and put the onus on the other person to prove a negative:

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg494717
:---P Solar is such a squealing wimp!

Then, a new stupid lie gets tossed in as cowardly deflection:
Possum wrote:Is this the same Trump that the democrats wanted to impeach because Trump demanded Ukraine clean up the corruption?
Um, Dolt .45 WAS impeached, twice. Pay attention.

Then, TRE45ON did NOT try to clean up Ukrainian corruption. VP Joe openly did that with GOP support as part of Obama policy. Trumpettes have desperately attempted to create a false equivalence between this and TRE45ON's SECRET attempt to extort Ukraine on behalf of Putin and his own campaign.
Those dumb fucks need their bubble, they all have Failure stamped on their foreheads and couldn't survive outside of it.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Bullshit addicts.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:07 pm Bullshit addicts.
Waiting to be led around by the nose.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

.Oomba. wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:26 am
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:07 pmBullshit addicts.
From your lips (finger tips?) . . .
When satire is too difficult for you to understand, even when it's clearly indicated as such in the article you've quoted 🤦😆

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... t-raciest/

Someone with an account over there needs to be summoned to let then know they're idiots for not noticing it's satire.
:laughing-rolling: Article:
DISCLAIMER: The following is satire and did not actually happen.

CPF: "Why is this not raciest [sic]"

OP Possum, supsalemgr, Sick Of Silence, Solar, Billy's bayonet and je_freedom are ALL whiny morons. My guess: If anyone ever points out that it's satire Nanny Solar or Nanny taxed will delete the entire topic. They're lifelong pussies that way, no stones to ever admit error among the bunch of them.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It's stupid obvious. Even if they didn't have that disclaimer. Knowing Adam Schiff's character from having seen how he conducts himself, it seemed incredibly out of the ordinary for him to say the things in that article.

Much respect for the dude for being honorable, so much so that it's blatantly obvious when some trump-like conduct is attributed to him. Adam Schiff is above that.
Good point. It's not often that the CPF Klown Kar is even dumber than I thought.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:25 pm
.Oomba. wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:26 am
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:07 pmBullshit addicts.
From your lips (finger tips?) . . .
When satire is too difficult for you to understand, even when it's clearly indicated as such in the article you've quoted 🤦😆

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... t-raciest/

Someone with an account over there needs to be summoned to let then know they're idiots for not noticing it's satire.
:laughing-rolling: Article:
DISCLAIMER: The following is satire and did not actually happen.

CPF: "Why is this not raciest [sic]"

OP Possum, supsalemgr, Sick Of Silence, Solar, Billy's bayonet and je_freedom are ALL whiny morons. My guess: If anyone ever points out that it's satire Nanny Solar or Nanny taxed will delete the entire topic. They're lifelong pussies that way, no stones to ever admit error among the bunch of them.
So weird. Possum's link opens to the bold print disclaimer that none of them noticed.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:49 pmSo weird. Possum's link opens to the bold print disclaimer that none of them noticed.
I know, right? Sadly, I think that the lack of correction or thread deletion means that none of them are lurking here.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

This is an...uh....interesting thread. Not off the rails at all, perfectly reasonable.

Bannon Say's Trump Speaker After Midterms