This should keep Secret Service busy

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Wneglia
Midshipman

This should keep Secret Service busy

Unread post by Wneglia »

if they do their job.

Threats Against Romney explode

:mrgreen:

Supsalemgr
Major

Re: This should keep Secret Service busy

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Doc opens up an interesting subject which is what will happen if Romney wins.

Let's hope our citizenry follows the constitiution, accepts the outcome and moves on. We managed to accomplish this in 2000 when the outcome was in doubt for weeks. I do believe there is a minority of Obama supporters who will go bonkers. How they react will be the question.

Apache
Red Shirt

Unread post by Apache »

In 2000, the lack of concern was appalling! I mean, none really got concerned. No leader, oh well, just another day! When the riots in the streets arrive, it will not be because of one elected over another. I mean this isnt a soccer game :P

Howard Gap

Unread post by Howard Gap »

Supsalemgr wrote:Doc opens up an interesting subject which is what will happen if Romney wins.

Let's hope our citizenry follows the constitiution, accepts the outcome and moves on. We managed to accomplish this in 2000 when the outcome was in doubt for weeks. I do believe there is a minority of Obama supporters who will go bonkers. How they react will be the question.
They're afraid they'll lose their free cell phones.

Supsalemgr
Major

Apache apparently does not believe in the Constitution. The process went through the SCOUS and the populace accepted its findings. What is wrong with that?

hokiewoodchuck
Red Shirt

Unread post by hokiewoodchuck »

Apache seriously lacks formal education on these matters. As long as that state money is deposited in her account each month she is fine. That is all she cares about....except drinking alcohol.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Wneglia wrote:if they do their job.

Threats Against Romney explode

:mrgreen:
How many of you hypocrites commented about the record number of death threats against Obama?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Supsalemgr wrote:Doc opens up an interesting subject which is what will happen if Romney wins.

They won't react nearly as badly as the Bush/McCain supporters did in 2008 when death threats against Obama rose to unprecedented levels.

Supsalemgr
Major

We will have the opportunity to see.

jknowgood

Unread post by jknowgood »

Obama is probably behind this.

Apache
Red Shirt

Unread post by Apache »

come Sup, the complete disinterest was appalling. Yes, we did the provisions in place, what I am speaking of is not many seemed concerned at the time. One of my closest friends, a retired military gentleman, raised the issue with some of us. I myself didnt even realize at the time. Unlike hokie who went in for the free heath care and education money. And Hokie, me and my very talented beer drinking musicians have raised and helped more local families in the last year than I'm sure you have ever helped. And had so much fun doing it. In fact one is planned for 11-11 for a 5 year old. We are gonna rock the house, drink cold beer and have much fun. More details later.