Censoring is Ridiculous on Blueridgenow

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Censoring is Ridiculous on Blueridgenow

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:14 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:08 pm
Are you threatening me?
:?: :?: :?:

Sorry for any confusion, I'm mocking 1 FAT CAN.
:lol: I know; just being clueless to see what it's like. No wonder cat fan is a perpetual victim.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:20 pm
:lol: I know; just being clueless to see what it's like. No wonder cat fan is a perpetual victim.
:D Great, now I also know what it's like to be clueless 1 FAT CAN. :oops:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:52 am
The covid virus pales in comparison to liberal sickness.
There are several liberals here that exhibit their sickness on a daily basis.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Holmes named Positive Coaching Alliance’s National Coach of the Year
https://www.blueridgenow.com/sports/202 ... ch-of-year
“Holmes also makes it a priority to respect the game even when the other team isn’t doing the same. In one particular game where the other team was yelling at the refs, using foul language and parents were getting involved with negative commentary, Holmes used it as a teaching moment for his team. He encouraged his players to shake the other teams’ hands after the game and then took his team aside to address what had happened and why they would never behave this way.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:54 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Well, shucks, there's one member of a fascist cult here who shows his abject ignorance of issues, cannot intelligently advocate his (elusive) point, and does nothing but whine about being a victim of "liberals" yet cannot define what it is that makes him a victim. It's a sad fucking case for sure.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:58 pm
“Holmes also makes it a priority to respect the game even when the other team isn’t doing the same. In one particular game where the other team was yelling at the refs, using foul language and parents were getting involved with negative commentary, Holmes used it as a teaching moment for his team. He encouraged his players to shake the other teams’ hands after the game and then took his team aside to address what had happened and why they would never behave this way.”
Well, Holmes seems to be quite a nice fellow. But if he starts acting like a wingnut or a nutjob or tries to insert his personal religious or political beliefs into "the game" I will come down on him with a vengeance of furious stomping and terrible disparagement.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:03 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:58 pm
Well, Holmes seems to be quite a nice fellow. But if he starts acting like a wingnut or a nutjob or tries to insert his personal religious or political beliefs into "the game" I will come down on him with a vengeance of furious stomping and terrible disparagement.
Well, he's starting out to be a far better man than you, or any liberal.
1 CAT FAN wrote:

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Town utilities in cash crunch as customers quit paying bills
https://www.blueridgenow.com/news/20200 ... ying-bills
But now a large percentage of customers statewide have stopped paying, town officials and others said in interviews on Wednesday and Thursday. Yet the towns must still spend money to continue to provide the water, sewer and electricity.

“The bottom line is, we’ll end up having to raise the rate” to make up the lost revenue, he said.

Scott Mooneyham of the N.C. League of Municipalities said the League has asked Cooper to adjust his executive order for the cities and towns.

“The state Utilities Commission in mid-June said 13.7% of customers are not paying their utility bills,” Mooneyham said, and utility providers are waiting for $252 million in delinquent payments.

“I’ve heard there are towns and cities where the delinquencies have increased by 300%,” Mooneyham said.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:00 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:54 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Well, shucks, there's one member of a fascist cult here who shows his abject ignorance of issues, cannot intelligently advocate his (elusive) point, and does nothing but whine about being a victim of "liberals" yet cannot define what it is that makes him a victim. It's a sad fucking case for sure.
He's a cop. All cops are victims, it's why they are trained to shoot first.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:55 pm
But now a large percentage of customers statewide have stopped paying, town officials and others said in interviews on Wednesday and Thursday. Yet the towns must still spend money to continue to provide the water, sewer and electricity.

“The bottom line is, we’ll end up having to raise the rate” to make up the lost revenue, he said.

Scott Mooneyham of the N.C. League of Municipalities said the League has asked Cooper to adjust his executive order for the cities and towns.

“The state Utilities Commission in mid-June said 13.7% of customers are not paying their utility bills,” Mooneyham said, and utility providers are waiting for $252 million in delinquent payments.

“I’ve heard there are towns and cities where the delinquencies have increased by 300%,” Mooneyham said.
Are you paying your bills, cat pan? Or are you taking this unprecedented economic situation as a reason to not pay them (sort of like how I've explained to you several times how criminals will take advantage of periods of civil unrest to commit crimes using the unrest as a cover)? Let me point out that "towns" do not provide electricity, incur no expense relative to electricity, and if you have a well, you are not being provided water or sewer service by any town. I never wrote a check to a town for electricity and neither have you. Once again, you apparently swallow any nonsense that fits with your existing biases in an effort to promote your views and disparage those who cannot afford to pay their bills since losing their incomes. Why do you hate America? Do you think Jesus would pay those bills for the unfortunate? Or would Jesus turn off the juice and the water for lack of funding? Explain to us how benevolent or cruel Jesus would be in this matter. Thanks.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Point well taken, but actually there are some municipal utilities. They buy power from the big companies but run their own lines, etc. in the town or county they operate. We benefited from one such muni utility last fall when we were in Redding CA and PG&E was turning off the power everywhere to help fight fires. Redding Electric Utility kept theirs on.

The Piper
Red Shirt

Unread post by The Piper »

I see nothing's really changed here, except a few avatars and members.
Hello all.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

The Piper wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:52 pm
I see nothing's really changed here, except a few avatars and members.
Hello all.
Nah, nothing's really changed here. Any of us are likely to stomp the hell out of delusional nonsense or idiotic conspiracy theories. And we especially delight in refuting and ridiculing those who for whatever reason tend to believe delusional nonsense and idiotic conspiracy theories. I generally refer to them as fascists who actually hate America but think they're patriots in some tribal sort of way. Hilarious. In any case, glad you came for a visit. I suspect things on your planet are also about the same. I'm counting on it.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:24 am
Point well taken, but actually there are some municipal utilities. They buy power from the big companies but run their own lines, etc. in the town or county they operate. We benefited from one such muni utility last fall when we were in Redding CA and PG&E was turning off the power everywhere to help fight fires. Redding Electric Utility kept theirs on.
Yeah, I know there's still a few locally owned municipal utilities; they're just not near as common as they used to be. When I worked in Brevard NC about 97 or so. the phone company was a locally owned private company. I just wanted to point out whining about Duke Power not getting paid isn't a good whine....especially since lately they've paid no federal income tax, have actually gotten nine figure "refunds", and raised rates in the process. The cat fan just enjoys sharing corporate victim stories with us when not conveying personal ones.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:48 am
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:55 pm

Are you paying your bills, cat pan? Or are you taking this unprecedented economic situation as a reason to not pay them (sort of like how I've explained to you several times how criminals will take advantage of periods of civil unrest to commit crimes using the unrest as a cover)? Let me point out that "towns" do not provide electricity, incur no expense relative to electricity, and if you have a well, you are not being provided water or sewer service by any town. I never wrote a check to a town for electricity and neither have you. Once again, you apparently swallow any nonsense that fits with your existing biases in an effort to promote your views and disparage those who cannot afford to pay their bills since losing their incomes. Why do you hate America? Do you think Jesus would pay those bills for the unfortunate? Or would Jesus turn off the juice and the water for lack of funding? Explain to us how benevolent or cruel Jesus would be in this matter. Thanks.
Absolutely, the church doors are always open. For instance, when Hurricane Matthew damaged a family's home, members of our local churches who are in the construction field donated their skills to repair the home. Even paid for some of the materials. Another example, a couple traveling to visit a family of our local church, car broke down on I-95. A church member who is a mechanic, brought the car in on his rollback, bought a new radiator for the couple to return home. Refused payment as the family were having financial problems. There are many people who have different skill sets within all churches that are grateful to God. God blesses those who are a blessing.
Even though the article doesn't mention it, I'm sure the North Carolina community churches have helped out in any way that they can.

More from the article: “Governor Cooper signed Executive Order 142 to aid North Carolinians struggling to pay their bills due to this unprecedented pandemic,” spokeswoman Dory MacMillan said. “Utilities are an important source of revenue for municipalities and the Governor will continue to find ways to support communities and families as the effects of the virus continue to impact them.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Well, pardon me. I thought you were moaning and whining about the loss of revenue to cities because people had lost their jobs and just didn't have money to pay their bills. Nice to know the spirit of Jesus is at least partially accepted by you. Keep up the good work.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

New hotel proposed for North Church Street in Hendersonville
https://www.blueridgenow.com/news/20200 ... ersonville
A boutique hotel is proposed for downtown Hendersonville, and a neighborhood compatibility meeting is scheduled for next week on the project.
The city of Hendersonville has received a request to rezone a vacant lot at 101 N. Church St. from central business district to central business conditional district.
The proposal is for a 48,000-square-foot hotel with a restaurant and meeting space on approximately .775 acres.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Parents, guardians of children with special needs sought for new initiative in Henderson County
https://www.blueridgenow.com/news/20200 ... son-county
The Henderson County Department of Public Health is seeking parents and guardians of children with special needs to serve on an advisory council that will improve overall services and resources for families and providers.
The Health Department has partnered with the North Carolina Division of Public Heath’s Children and Youth Branch on an initiative called Innovative Approaches, according to a news release.
Now entering year two of a three-year grant, IA is family-driven and aims to teach parents how to navigate the system and locate and advocate for the services their child needs. :thumbup:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:50 pm
New hotel proposed for North Church Street in Hendersonville
https://www.blueridgenow.com/news/20200 ... ersonville
A boutique hotel is proposed for downtown Hendersonville, and a neighborhood compatibility meeting is scheduled for next week on the project.
The city of Hendersonville has received a request to rezone a vacant lot at 101 N. Church St. from central business district to central business conditional district.
The proposal is for a 48,000-square-foot hotel with a restaurant and meeting space on approximately .775 acres.
I recommend you get yourself a "boutique room" at your earliest opportunity. Get yourself two; lucky you.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I don't think this was ever posted about in the Karen thread, maybe in the race thread?

Either way, I saw the video and she was in need of help.

Henderson County woman in viral racist videos dies after being struck by Asheville fire dept. truck
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.