Tree Hugger Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Tree Hugger Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:13 am
Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 8:25 am
Grass (not that kind) is outlawed in southern NV.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/where-lawns- ... 22516.html

:happy-cheerleaderkid:
Where's the RWNJ'S lawsuits to protect their freedoms?
... Kurtis Hyde, maintenance manager at the company where Gonzalez works, Par 3 Landscape and Maintenance, said at some homeowners association meetings he has attended residents have been quite vocal about the prospect of losing turf. “People get emotional about grass,” he said....
The deadline is 2027. Sounds like folks are still in the bitch and appeal phase, but I'll bet that lawsuits are coming.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:03 pm
He's already reversed his "Drain the Swamp" promise about getting rid of the cronies and lobbyists.

Politico: Lobbyists abound on Trump transition

His transition team:
... — For Interior, David Bernhardt of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck lobbies for the Westlands Water District and used to represent Freeport LNG Expansion and Rosemont Copper Company. He was the Interior Department's solicitor, deputy solicitor, deputy chief of staff, counselor to the secretary of the Interior and director of the Office of Congressional and Legislative Affairs under George W. Bush....
I took a look at just the first one, Cindy Hayden of tobacco company Altria. OpenSecrets.org's list of their lobbying donations for 2015 shows around $13 million dollars in "support", and its the same most years. But the interesting thing is.... look at their Revolving Door Profile on the same page. Everyone with the yellow circle is someone who rotates between government positions and corporate lobbying depending on who is in power.

The good news is they own and operate only one of the 466 former members of Congress "supported" in kind for their efforts with cushy lobbying jobs.

Under Trump, the revolving door continues to spin.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:08 pm
Greenpeace "swamp monster" at the confirmation hearing for fossil fuel lobbyist, David Bernhardt, as Secretary of the Interior:

:D :thumbup:
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:38 pm
On the Nomination (Confirmation David Bernhardt, of Virginia, to be Secretary of the Interior )

YEAs ---56
All Repugs plus:
Heinrich (D-NM)
King (I-ME)
Manchin (D-WV), of course
Sinema (D-AZ)

NAYs ---41
All Dems plus:
Sanders (I-VT)

Not Voting - 3
Booker (D-NJ)
Harris (D-CA)
Perdue (R-GA)
The warnings and predictions were spot on. You're welcome, sadly, and thanks for being first, rstrong.
House committee refers former Trump Interior Secretary David Bernhardt for criminal prosecution

The House Natural Resources Committee announced its first-ever criminal referral to the Department of Justice on Wednesday, asking it to investigate whether Mike Ingram, an Arizona real estate developer and a campaign donor to Donald Trump, bribed public officials during Trump’s tenure as president, including then-Deputy Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt.

Since 2019, the House committee has investigated a decision by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) in October 2017 to reverse its previous opposition to a proposed housing development in Benson, Ariz., called Villages at Vigneto. That decision was reversed again in July 2021, after Joe Biden took office as president....

Rep. Katie Porter, D-Calif., who chairs the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Natural Resources Committee, issued a statement explicitly alleging corruption in the Trump administration.

“An exchange of money for a specific government action is the clearest form of corruption there is, and Americans — Democrats, Republicans, and Independents — share an understanding that this kind of quid pro quo erodes our democracy,” Porter said. “In this case, our oversight uncovered that the Trump administration’s Department of the Interior overruled local career professionals and reversed a long-standing position on environmental review requirements, just weeks after politically connected donors made nearly a quarter of a million dollars’ worth of contributions benefiting the Trump campaign. This concerning fact pattern demands additional fact finding, at a minimum, so the American people have answers on whether the Trump administration was acting in the public’s interest or the interests of the highest bidder.”
The Squad is great, but Porter for POTUS!
... Environmental advocacy groups critical of DOI’s record during the Trump era saw the referral as vindication.

“We said all along that David Bernhardt was too compromised and too corrupt to be a Cabinet secretary,” said Jennifer Rokala, executive director of the Center for Western Priorities, in a statement. “This is damning evidence of a straight up pay-for-play favor. Mike Ingram got a secret meeting with David Bernhardt early in the Trump administration. Then the very same day that Bernhardt flipped the career officials under him, the cash flowed into the Trump campaign.”
Lock Bernhardt and Ingram up!
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Ew, indeed, but this is disconcerting:

"Fleur Anderson, a Labour MP, warned that when flushed down the drains, wet wipes don't disintegrate and instead end up in the Thames, England's second-longest river."

One would have to think that the wet wipes aren't the only thing flushed that gets to the river. Ew and ick.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

PFAS are known as forever chemicals. They stay in your body forever and don't break down and they've been linked to cancer and other serious health issues.

Find out if your water supply is contaminated with them: https://www.ewg.org/interactive-maps/pf ... ation/map/
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:21 pm
PFAS are known as forever chemicals. They stay in your body forever and don't break down and they've been linked to cancer and other serious health issues.

Find out if your water supply is contaminated with them: https://www.ewg.org/interactive-maps/pf ... ation/map/
I'm good. :happy-cheerleaderkid:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Brazil’s Amazon Lost Record Amount of Forest During First Six Months of 2022

Rainforest advocates have blamed the pro-business policies of right-wing President Jair Bolsonaro for the historic losses.

“The impact of this negligence will be the increasing loss of the resilience of these surroundings, not to mention the damage done to local communities and health,” Mariana Napolitano of the Brazilian World Wildlife Fund said, as AFP reported.

Bolsonaro has issued executive orders protecting the forest, yet he has also reduced funds for government environmental agencies and argued in favor of opening Indigenous territories to extractive industries, as CNN pointed out. Deforestation increased rapidly since he took office in 2019 and drew international attention following devastating fires in the summer of that year.

This year’s fire season, which typically begins in May and June, is already shaping up to be a destructive one. The INPE recorded 2,287 fires in May, the highest since 2004. It also spotted more than 2,500 fires in June, which is the most since 2007 and an 11 percent uptick compared to last year, according to AFP.

“Agribusiness is hitting new records for forest destruction as the dry season arrives in the Amazon,” Greenpeace Brazil spokesperson Cristiane Mazzetti said in a statement responding to the news. “Illegal burnings and deforestation have accelerated over the last three years as a direct result of the Brazilian government’s anti-environmental agenda that encourages the destruction of the forest. If this trend does not change we will approach the tipping point of no return in which the Amazon could fail as a rainforest.”

Scientists have warned that the Amazon could convert to grassland if it is not protected, releasing large amounts of carbon dioxide in the process. While environmental activists hold Bolsonaro to account for the uptick in deforestation, they also think the U.S. government could do more to put pressure on the Brazilian regime.

“Up to now, the Biden administration has only legitimized the Brazilian government’s anti-Indigenous and anti-environmental agenda,” Greenpeace USA head of forests Diana Ruiz said in a statement. “The US has a responsibility to act and stop making deals with President Bolsonaro, who continues to wage an assault against Indigenous Peoples and environmental defenders.”

Brazil will hold another presidential election in October, but deforestation tends to increase in the runup to elections as restrictions loosen and people want to clear as much as possible in case a new administration passes tougher regulations, Carlos Souza Jr., a researcher at Brazilian research institution Imazon, told CNN.
I campaigned for the Brasilian Amazonian rainforest years ago. It's sad to see those efforts turned to sawdust.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Why the Eastern Kentucky flood was no natural disaster. Let's call it what it is

... This disaster was man made. Strip mining and mountaintop removal reengineered the land and left communities and towns towards the valley floor exposed to record levels of storm runoff. Then the coal companies left and government officials let them offload their bonds tied to abandoned strip mining operations and their promise to clean up their mess. Logging companies also helped, clear cutting hillsides of trees capable of absorbing large amounts of moisture and holding the ground in place and leaving behind fields of kudzu, an invasive plant ill-suited for the job of mountain integrity. Throw in increased greenhouse gas emissions from the global industrialization of the 20th century and you have all the ingredients needed for continued and more frequent catastrophes....
Lots more elegant prose. If I tried to excerpt more I'd end up posting the entire thing.

I've campaigned against mountaintop removal, deforestation and AGW. It's sad to see the chickens coming home to roost.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Can the ‘myth’ of plastic recycling ever become a reality?

... When it comes to plastics, however, the common belief that items in the recycling bin will end up being repurposed down the line is rarely borne out. Only about 5% of the 51 million tons of plastic waste produced by American households in 2021 was recycled domestically, according to a new study conducted by the environmental nonprofit Greenpeace. The rest is sent to landfills, incinerated or shipped overseas, where its ultimate fate can be hard to track....
:( I assiduously recycle all plastic, though I try to limit purchase when I can. I guess all I can do is hope that some of it is in the 5%.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I don't know whether the "common belief" is leftover from when they really did recycle more stuff, or whether it was always just feel-good wishful thinking, but if you read the directions on most any recycle bin, it's clear they take only a limited amount/type of plastic - generally if it's not a "1" in the little triangle, it's not going to get recycled. I still don't understand why most plastics can't be incinerated. I know there's some air pollution issues, but if they can clean up emissions from other toxic stuff it looks like they could clean up that. If it were incinerated, it wouldn't be in landfills and it wouldn't be in the big plastic pile in the ocean.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:41 am
I don't know whether the "common belief" is leftover from when they really did recycle more stuff, or whether it was always just feel-good wishful thinking, but if you read the directions on most any recycle bin, it's clear they take only a limited amount/type of plastic - generally if it's not a "1" in the little triangle, it's not going to get recycled. I still don't understand why most plastics can't be incinerated. I know there's some air pollution issues, but if they can clean up emissions from other toxic stuff it looks like they could clean up that. If it were incinerated, it wouldn't be in landfills and it wouldn't be in the big plastic pile in the ocean.
Incineration doesn't make matter disappear. It either escapes into the air, or still goes in landfills as toxic ash or particulate on the filters. As bad as overflowing landfills and ocean debris are, I THINK that ANY airborne plastic is worse.

Our recycling isn't that restrictive. All "Plastic bottles", all "Plastic take-out containers", all "Plastic food and beverage containers (rinsed, dry, plastic tops/lids on, labels okay)" OR "Plastic food and beverage containers #1, 2, 4, 5 (rinsed, dry, plastic tops/lids on, labels okay)" are acceptable. Also, "Styrofoam" is okay, which is new to me. No plastic bags or wrap.
https://www.hendersoncountync.gov/solid ... kup-system
https://www.hendersoncountync.gov/sites ... ochure.pdf

I didn't know this:
Always recycle plastic bottles with tops ON.
I always separated them figuring that different types of plastic got sorted to different places.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:29 am
"Maine moved fast with trifecta Democratic control of the House, Senate, and governor’s office..."

LePage was truly awful. He somewhat snuck in for his first term with a 38% plurality in a field that included several independents. Don't have a guess as to what would have happened without those cluttering the race. But why he got re-elected after four years of total crap is beyond me. I really hope it won't take 8 years for the rest of the nation to pay attention.
He got creamed running for Gov again.

Governor: Maine
Projected Winner Mills
Mills (D) Incumbent 57.2%
LePage (R) 40.9%
Hunkler (L, I assume) 1.9%
Est. vote in: 86%
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:20 pm
O Really wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:41 am
Incineration doesn't make matter disappear. It either escapes into the air, or still goes in landfills as toxic ash or particulate on the filters. As bad as overflowing landfills and ocean debris are, I THINK that ANY airborne plastic is worse.

Our recycling isn't that restrictive. All "Plastic bottles", all "Plastic take-out containers", all "Plastic food and beverage containers (rinsed, dry, plastic tops/lids on, labels okay)" OR "Plastic food and beverage containers #1, 2, 4, 5 (rinsed, dry, plastic tops/lids on, labels okay)" are acceptable. Also, "Styrofoam" is okay, which is new to me. No plastic bags or wrap.
https://www.hendersoncountync.gov/solid ... kup-system
https://www.hendersoncountync.gov/sites ... ochure.pdf

I didn't know this:
Always recycle plastic bottles with tops ON.
I always separated them figuring that different types of plastic got sorted to different places.
Keeps this out.

Plastics should be heavily restricted. Especially those little tiny bullshit plastics that kill whales and make skillets non-stick.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

River Hugger Thread

Rare good news:
'Momentous:' Feds advance largest dam demo in US history

U.S. regulators approved a plan Thursday to demolish four dams on a California river and open up hundreds of miles of salmon habitat that would be the largest dam removal and river restoration project in the world when it goes forward.

The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's unanimous vote on the lower Klamath River dams is the last major regulatory hurdle and the biggest milestone for a $500 million demolition proposal championed by Native American tribes and environmentalists for years. The project would return the lower half of California’s second-largest river to a free-flowing state for the first time in more than a century....
Free the Klamath!

I was living in Missoula when the feds removed decades of toxic mine waste from the Milltown Reservoir Superfund Site a few miles upstream from Missoula, then removed the Milltown Dam. It's AMAZING to have a clean, free-flowing river where I'd never known one.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:53 am
... Plastics should be heavily restricted. Especially those little tiny bullshit plastics that kill whales and make skillets non-stick.
:thumbup: Something else to restrict:
Gas stoves have given 650,000 U.S. children asthma, study finds

Gas stoves are responsible for 12.7% of U.S. childhood asthma cases, a new study in the peer-reviewed International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health has found. That proportion is much higher in states such as Illinois (21.1%), California (20.1%) and New York (18.8%), where gas stoves are more prevalent.

“When the gas stove is turned on, and when it’s burning at that hot temperature, it releases a number of air pollutants,” Brady Seals, a co-author of the study and the carbon-free buildings manager at the energy policy think tank RMI, told Yahoo News. “So these are things like particulate matter, carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide, along with others. So, for example, nitrogen dioxide is a known respiratory irritant. And the EPA, in 2016, said that short-term exposure to NO2 causes respiratory effects like asthma attacks.”

The study was based on a meta-analysis from 2013 on the correlation between gas stoves and childhood asthma, which found that living in a home with a gas stove corresponds to a 42% higher chance of current childhood asthma. Combining that with data on the prevalence of gas stoves, which are present in 35% of U.S. homes, the researchers estimated how many more childhood asthma cases exist because of their presence. As a result, the researchers found that 650,000 American children have asthma because of gas stoves in their home.

The new study follows other research showing gas stoves are harmful to indoor air quality. In 2020, UCLA public health researchers commissioned by the Sierra Club found that 90% of homes have unhealthy levels of nitrogen dioxide pollution after cooking with gas for one hour. A 2020 study by RMI found homes with gas stoves have 50% to over 400% higher nitrogen dioxide concentrations than homes with electric stoves. When burned, gas also emits harmful substances, such as carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, and formaldehyde, which is a known carcinogen.

In addition to the indoor air pollution at issue in this study, home gas use also contributes to outdoor air pollution, another primary driver of asthma. The same toxins that harm children’s lungs while they are indoors contribute to the formation of ground-level ozone, also known as smog, which is toxic. In 2019, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation estimated that ozone is responsible for 11% of deaths from chronic respiratory disease. And natural gas is mostly methane, which is also an ingredient in smog formation.

Methane is also a very powerful greenhouse gas, accounting for 11% of planet-warming emissions, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Global warming also worsens air pollution, as hotter weather contributes to smog formation....

Researchers are also discovering that gas stoves and ovens may pollute indoor air when they’re not even in use. A January 2021 study in the journal Environmental Science & Technology found that gas stoves and ovens frequently leak, and it estimated that in the U.S. their leaked methane emissions are equivalent to the carbon emissions of half a million cars....
Wow, that sucks. Guess I dodged a bullet. This is yet another indirect subsidy to fossil fuels - kids' lungs and health and the associated lifetime costs.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:40 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:53 am
... Plastics should be heavily restricted. Especially those little tiny bullshit plastics that kill whales and make skillets non-stick.
:thumbup: Something else to restrict:
Gas stoves have given 650,000 U.S. children asthma, study finds

Gas stoves are responsible for 12.7% of U.S. childhood asthma cases, a new study in the peer-reviewed International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health has found. That proportion is much higher in states such as Illinois (21.1%), California (20.1%) and New York (18.8%), where gas stoves are more prevalent.

“When the gas stove is turned on, and when it’s burning at that hot temperature, it releases a number of air pollutants,” Brady Seals, a co-author of the study and the carbon-free buildings manager at the energy policy think tank RMI, told Yahoo News. “So these are things like particulate matter, carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide, along with others. So, for example, nitrogen dioxide is a known respiratory irritant. And the EPA, in 2016, said that short-term exposure to NO2 causes respiratory effects like asthma attacks.”

The study was based on a meta-analysis from 2013 on the correlation between gas stoves and childhood asthma, which found that living in a home with a gas stove corresponds to a 42% higher chance of current childhood asthma. Combining that with data on the prevalence of gas stoves, which are present in 35% of U.S. homes, the researchers estimated how many more childhood asthma cases exist because of their presence. As a result, the researchers found that 650,000 American children have asthma because of gas stoves in their home.

The new study follows other research showing gas stoves are harmful to indoor air quality. In 2020, UCLA public health researchers commissioned by the Sierra Club found that 90% of homes have unhealthy levels of nitrogen dioxide pollution after cooking with gas for one hour. A 2020 study by RMI found homes with gas stoves have 50% to over 400% higher nitrogen dioxide concentrations than homes with electric stoves. When burned, gas also emits harmful substances, such as carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, and formaldehyde, which is a known carcinogen.

In addition to the indoor air pollution at issue in this study, home gas use also contributes to outdoor air pollution, another primary driver of asthma. The same toxins that harm children’s lungs while they are indoors contribute to the formation of ground-level ozone, also known as smog, which is toxic. In 2019, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation estimated that ozone is responsible for 11% of deaths from chronic respiratory disease. And natural gas is mostly methane, which is also an ingredient in smog formation.

Methane is also a very powerful greenhouse gas, accounting for 11% of planet-warming emissions, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Global warming also worsens air pollution, as hotter weather contributes to smog formation....

Researchers are also discovering that gas stoves and ovens may pollute indoor air when they’re not even in use. A January 2021 study in the journal Environmental Science & Technology found that gas stoves and ovens frequently leak, and it estimated that in the U.S. their leaked methane emissions are equivalent to the carbon emissions of half a million cars....
Wow, that sucks. Guess I dodged a bullet. This is yet another indirect subsidy to fossil fuels - kids' lungs and health and the associated lifetime costs.
But in most places you can still get a new gas water heater or oven if you switch to gas.

I did, but I put the tankless water heater outside. I refuse to have gas inside after having a gas furnace for a few years.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:48 pm
But in most places you can still get a new gas water heater or oven if you switch to gas.

I did, but I put the tankless water heater outside. I refuse to have gas inside after having a gas furnace for a few years.
Those places without gas are for economic reasons, not for public health or AGW ones. AFAIK New York is one of the few places considering banning new gas, and that wouldn't take effect until the end of the decade.

A different crisis, one that will play out allover the West, the Great Plains and even some of the Prairies:

Skipped Showers, Paper Plates: An Arizona Suburb's Water Is Cut Off

There are some things implied in the article that a longer article might have fleshed out.

One of the chief attractions of unincorporated areas like Rio Verde Foothills is that there are lower taxes than in cities like Scottsdale. These people CHOSE to be LEECHES benefiting from a nearby urban area's services but not contributing to it. Of course they are the first to be cut off. Scottsdale government doesn't have to worry about their votes.

"When some proposed forming their own self-funded water provider, other residents revolted, saying the idea would foist an expensive, freedom-stealing new arm of government on them. The idea collapsed."
Yep, these Maricopa County RepuQs chose the "freedom" to dry up and blow away. Tough.

"As one of her first actions after taking office, Gov. Katie Hobbs unsealed a report showing that the fast-growing West Valley of Phoenix does not have enough groundwater to support tens of thousands of homes planned for the area; their development is now in question."
That's DEM Gov Hobbs spilling the truth that 14 years of GQP governors covered up.

"On Thursday, a group of residents sued Scottsdale in an effort to get the water turned back on. They argued the city violated an Arizona law that restricts cities from cutting off utility services to customers outside their borders."
They might even win. AZ's past and remaining GQP government loves leeches.

"... over the past few years, there has been a frenzy of home construction in the area, fueled by cheap land prices and developers who took advantage of a loophole in Arizona’s groundwater laws to construct homes without any fixed water supply."
GQP government loves servicing irresponsible developers.

"... agricultural users, who use about 70% of Arizona’s water supply."
Growing crops in the desert was NEVER sustainable, but greed overcame common sense. The scientists and we tree (cactus?) huggers were correct all along.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It's been a Bastogne for tree huggers. Looong fight, now close to over?
Alaska gold, copper mine blocked over environmental worries

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency took an unusually strong step Tuesday and blocked a proposed mine heralded by backers as the most significant undeveloped copper and gold resource in the world because of concerns about its environmental impact on a rich Alaska aquatic ecosystem that supports the world's largest sockeye salmon fishery.

The move, cheered by Alaska Native tribes and environmentalists and condemned by some state officials and mining interests, deals a heavy blow to the proposed Pebble Mine. The intended site is in a remote area of southwest Alaska's Bristol Bay region, about 200 miles (322 kilometers) southwest of Anchorage....

Tuesday's announcement marks only the 14th time in the roughly 50-year history of the federal Clean Water Act that the EPA has flexed its powers to bar or restrict activities over their potential impact on waters, including fisheries. EPA Administrator Michael Regan said his agency's use of its so-called veto authority in this case “underscores the true irreplaceable and invaluable natural wonder that is Bristol Bay.”

... Washington Democratic Sen. Maria Cantwell called the EPA's action “the final nail in the coffin for the Pebble Mine" and the culmination of a hard fought battle.

“Now, we will have a thriving Bristol Bay salmon run for generations to come,” she said....

(lots of industry and AK GQP pol whining not quoted)
GoJoe and MichaelGo. :happy-cheerleaderkid:
1312. ETTD.