A Florida Man...

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: A Florida Man...

Unread post by O Really »

Darwin at work.

So these aren't the first or only teens doing stupid and dangerous stuff, but a couple of things come to mind. (1) they had easy unsupervised access to firearms and some kind of body armor; and (2) they (probably) had a gun-happy parent that obviously did not teach them anything about gun use or safety. How in any rational world does that not put the parent(s) in line for charges. Oh yeah, Florida.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

It would've made a helluva social media post. :roll:
In the affidavit, police say a third teenager told them he “video recorded both shootings using Snapchat on his iPhone,” saving the video of Vining being shot, but deleting the video of Broad being shot. A technician was able to recover the shooting of Broad, according to the affidavit.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I have no idea what I clicked on to find myself in the middle of The Villages News. These people be crazy. Scroll down through the following headlines.

These New York, Jersey and other Eastcost Men disguised as Florida Men as truly insane. No wonder DeSantis won, they hate everything.

https://www.villages-news.com/2022/10/2 ... ame-first/
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I thought back in the day there was a limit of one idiot per village. Apparently now idiots get their own Village.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

That place is every nightmare Home Owners Association on steroids.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

This is where the 5 were caught, and likely a bunch not caught, intentionally voting in 2 states for trump and were required to take a civics course, while outside the village 19 blacks face 5 years in prison for mistakenly believing their right to vote had been restored.

Fuck you DeSantis
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:47 am
This is where the 5 were caught, and likely a bunch not caught, intentionally voting in 2 states for trump and were required to take a civics course, while outside the village 19 blacks face 5 years in prison for mistakenly believing their right to vote had been restored.

Fuck you DeSantis
And the same place that voted for Laura Loomer in the congressional primary.

Nuff said.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:47 am

Fuck you DeSantis
Then, he doesn't really even care about convictions. He's already gotten his white supremacist, "voter fraud" wingnut, tough Gov brownie points regardless of the outcomes of the cases.

Fuck you DerSantis.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A Florida Nazi (Monzon, too)...

Marco Rubio Canvasser, a Notorious White Supremacist, Was Beaten in Miami Area
Rubio tweeted that "four animals" beat a man who was campaigning for him simply because he's Republican. That doesn't appear to be what actually happened.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and others quickly jumped on the story, of course, and re-shared it as proof that “tolerant” Democrats are not so tolerant after all—despite the lack of any police report or local news stories confirming the details.
Teddy, of course.
I immediately smelled a rat, especially considering that Hialeah, Florida—where the incident took place—is a Republican stronghold. As the day goes on, it’s become increasingly clear that the story didn’t happen the way Rubio said it did. First, the victim in question has been identified as Christopher Monzon, a white supremacist nicknamed the “Cuban Confederate” who participated in the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has a history of violence, and is deeply involved in Miami Republican politics.

... It’s definitely odd for a U.S. senator to tweet out a story before local news or the police have said a word about it, and conveniently leave out the fact that the victim has a history of perpetrating white supremacist violence himself.

(long set of tweets from Miami Against Fascism outing Christopher Monzon here)

It feels almost like the desperate move of a politician whose Democratic opponent wiped the floor with him in a debate last week. If a known white supremacist was wearing a t-shirt with my name on it while canvassing for my Senate race, I’m not sure I’d broadcast that incident in defense of him, counting on everyone to gloss over the little details about who the man actually is.
Good one, Little Marco.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: A Florida Nazi (Monzon, too)...

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Marco isn't his only special friend.

"The New Times reported that it attempted to interview Monzon in the hospital with the approval of the hospital’s media department, but that it was unable to do so because “former and current members of the Vice City Proud Boys were at the hospital and refused to grant entry to the room.”'

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:32 pm
Marco isn't his only special friend.

"The New Times reported that it attempted to interview Monzon in the hospital with the approval of the hospital’s media department, but that it was unable to do so because 'former and current members of the Vice City Proud Boys were at the hospital and refused to grant entry to the room.'”
Yup, the source article:

Rubio Supporter Attacked While Canvassing in Hialeah Is Identified, Has Apparent White Supremacist Past

Thanks to Little Marco's whining, it's now public knowledge that:
Proud Boys = FL GQP = Little Marco
Any chance that it will affect the general?

. . . Which way? :o
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I think it liked him

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:53 am
I think it liked him
Thought you were gonna say you knew him. :happy-cheerleaderkid:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:07 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:53 am
I think it liked him
Thought you were gonna say you knew him. :happy-cheerleaderkid:
Looks like he's 400 miles from me.

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news ... 211883007/

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/f ... aos-ensues

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: A New Florida Man happens every 67 seconds

But this, this is at ahole level. Maybe we need a wall.

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity- ... rida-home/

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:18 pm

Someone should look into where the money came from and whether he's reported it as income to the IRS.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:18 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:18 pm

Someone should look into where the money came from and whether he's reported it as income to the IRS.
True, except that Merrick adheres to the standard republican exemption.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

How was that house not underwater from Ian's wrath?

At least it comes with a boat and a fridge and freezer by the pool.🙄