vp Q-tip

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: vp Q-tip shows off for trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:14 pm
The Fox interviewer talks a lot about how poorly he thinks of Biden, including talking about how many "falsehoods" Biden (supposedly) says.
Then, the interviewer segues to Pence with "... you ever seen anything like that?"
Pence's reply: "Never in my life-time"

I bet he knows someone who told some 30,000 lies over a 1,460 day period, say a bit over 20 per day.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: vp Q-tip

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I've never been able to decide who's crazier; Kudlow or Navarro. Both of them are serial flameouts.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Classified documents at Pence's home, too, his lawyer says

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Even if all 3 situations were equivalent, which they aren't - TRE45QN's lies and coverup actions are far more reprehensible - only Former PINO and Former VP Q-tip can be prosecuted since TRE45QN's own DoJ ruled that sitting POTUSes can't be criminally charged. Haha.

Lock them up.
Mike Pence's Words Come Back to Bite Him

A video of former Vice President Mike Pence denying that he took classified documents from the White House has resurfaced amid reports of classified documents being discovered in his Indiana home....

Since the raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in August, Pence has assured Americans several times that he didn't take any classified documents when he left office.

In an August interview with the Associated Press, when asked if he took documents upon leaving office, Pence responded: "No, not to my knowledge."

A few months later, Pence sat for an interview with ABC's David Muir....

... Earlier this month, Pence criticized Biden for keeping classified documents in an unsecure location....

... Twitter users are mocking the former vice president ...

Opps. I can imagine the opposition ads now.
There's still a huge difference between all of these instances and TFG's case.

1) Over 11,000 pages of classified documents vs. a few pages here or there

2) Once discovered, everyone else turned the docs over immediately -- but not TFG! First he denied having them at all, then he hid them, then he claimed they were his personal things, then he claimed they were all declassified. The ever changing story, all the while he still obstructing the investigation rather than cooperating with it.
Another day, another special prosecutor.
Pence denied taking classified documents from the White House. Maybe it was Mother?
Poor Pence wants to be a good Christian, an honorable man AND a Republican.

Tough gig.
Watch how quickly it doesn’t matter for Republicans again. Their Biden I gotcha moment was short-lived.
Oh no. Now he’ll never be president.
:D
Somewhere Pence is smelling smoke from his pants
Good Christian Mike seems to have LIED.
Living in glass houses is hard. 🤣
Mother is clutching her pearls as we speak.
All he’s missing in this interview is the fly
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I'm sick and tired of document "scandals".

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Someone really doesn't want to be president.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:59 am
Someone really doesn't want to be president.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipkows ... 2729877504
As if he ever had a shot.

VP Q-tip is getting a lot of air time for whining that the TRE45QN prosecution is "political", and also for supporting "peaceful" protest, something TRE45QN has not specified. I have not seen any network mention VP Q-tip's biggest conflict of interest - he personally benefited from TRE45QN's 2016 hush money campaign finance violation by getting elected. Bad media.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Feckless fool will never be elected to anything.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

What a worthless excuse for a human! So let's say that Pence is referring to a technicality that a former lawyer might consider, that laws are not always black/white and are subject to interpretation along with specific facts and circumstances. Using soft-focus glasses and a view most favourable to Trump, one could find Trump's "violations" to be a little fuzzy. But then you've got all those people who have been convicted of specific crimes and a lot of them said in effect "Trump told me to do it." Even if you aren't willing to declare actual guilty before trial, it's pretty clear Trump's hands were not clean. When society is willing to pass off stuff like that with "oh well" government of laws is doomed.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Not to mention that the other guy directly or indirectly put him in his family in danger. Then did nothing about it when he had the power to

O Really
Admiral

"I don't honestly know what his intention was..."
Hmmm, let's see, what are the possibilities? That Trump was trying to facilitate a peaceful transistion? Naa, probably not.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:36 pm
"I don't honestly know what his intention was..."
Hmmm, let's see, what are the possibilities? That Trump was trying to facilitate a peaceful transistion? Naa, probably not.
The only chance that VP Q-tip and other RepuQs have is if the GQP electorate rejects TRE45QN for whatever reasons. If this happens, IMO pols with balls like Christie and Hutchinson will fare better than limp wrists like VP Q-tip and Fascist DerSantis.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

I don't understand why the wannabes aren't tearing into Trump like a pit bull ... or ... if they're not going to do that why don't they step away and endorse him. Seems it's a totally losing proposition to "oppose" him by running against him but support/ignore his obvious weaknesses. Do that and nobody will like you - not the Trumpists and not the never-Trumpers and certainly not the unaffiliated.