Tweety Birds

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Tweety Birds

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

George Conway
George Conway
@gtconway3d
·
16m
Given that Trump has repeatedly lied about the Daniels and McDougal payments—and given that he lies about virtually everything else, to the point that his own former personal lawyer described him as a “f****ing liar”—why should we take his word over that of federal prosecutors?
Hope Mr. Kellyanne has a good divorce attorney.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:28 pm
Hope Mr. Kellyanne has a good divorce attorney.
I think it's foreplay with those two. :shock:

Trump tweet says wall is necessary for 'good Boarder Security.' Twitter erupts

Our Bed and Breakfasts should be safe.

Boarder Security Now!
I’m sorry sir, we can’t let you in. We have strict boarder security...

Didn't the Third Amendment address boarder security?
:D The Third Amendment (Amendment III) to the United States Constitution places restrictions on the quartering of soldiers in private homes without the owner's consent, forbidding the practice in peacetime.
I thought the TSA was responsible for boarder security
More at link. To be fair, insecure renters are a pain.

Ironic that he needs an ESL class.

Comments:
How much did Fred Trump pay for his son's degree?
"Boarder Security" is laughable coming from Trump. Let's not forget he was found guilty of housing discrimination by the State of NY, early in his "illustrious" real estate career.
He was board with education.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
A design of our Steel Slat Barrier which is totally effective while at the same time beautiful
And it'll be a beautiful wall, errr picket fence, made with beautiful IMPORTED STEEL, THEN WE'LL PUT TARIFFS ON IT AND IT'LL PAY FOR ITSELF. SEE, SEE I TOLD YOU!

Old Yellowstain.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
21h
I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas. We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete. Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!

Aaaaaaaand, nobody knows what the hell he's talking about.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Thanks, there are other great tweets there. 3 I like:
https://twitter.com/ScottLinnen/status/ ... 73/photo/1
https://twitter.com/mike_sell/status/10 ... 72/photo/1
https://twitter.com/el71254/status/1080 ... 92/photo/1

Comments to the article:
How can you "calm down and enjoy the ride" when the driver is blindfolded, ignores the rules of the road, and has no idea where he's going?
So if Trump is removed from office, does that then make Mike Pence the Vice President of Russia?
How to be a comedian in other countries: Just mention 'Trump'. It always good for a laugh.
Enjoy the ride? You mean the one missing engine, transmission, tires, headlights, steering wheel, turn indicators, seats, doors, and fuel?
"Calm down and enjoy the ride." But, but, but, just look at how many times trump has already wrecked the train, so just how are we supposed to enjoy the ride?!
He can't just tweet, "Happy New Year America", and leave it at that?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:05 pm
Thanks, there are other great tweets there. 3 I like:
https://twitter.com/ScottLinnen/status/ ... 73/photo/1
https://twitter.com/mike_sell/status/10 ... 72/photo/1
https://twitter.com/el71254/status/1080 ... 92/photo/1

Comments to the article:
How can you "calm down and enjoy the ride" when the driver is blindfolded, ignores the rules of the road, and has no idea where he's going?
So if Trump is removed from office, does that then make Mike Pence the Vice President of Russia?
How to be a comedian in other countries: Just mention 'Trump'. It always good for a laugh.
Enjoy the ride? You mean the one missing engine, transmission, tires, headlights, steering wheel, turn indicators, seats, doors, and fuel?
"Calm down and enjoy the ride." But, but, but, just look at how many times trump has already wrecked the train, so just how are we supposed to enjoy the ride?!
He can't just tweet, "Happy New Year America", and leave it at that?

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:22 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup:
I can't see your image, the 3rd one I linked above. All I see is "Image". Does that happen to others? It often happens to me with twitter images that begin with https://pbs.twimg.com . Here it is reverse image searched and found on a different site:

1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Trump:
Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal. Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built. We have done a lot of work. $5.6 Billion Dollars that House has approved is very little in comparison to the benefits of National Security. Quick payback!

Mexico is paying for the wall huh? Why is the government shut down then? Are you that retarded?

Answer me Trump, answer me!!!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
56m
How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?
So, is that tweet five lies or one big lie?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:14 am
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
56m
How do you impeach

See Constitution.

a president

Debatable.

who has won

Lie.

perhaps the greatest election of all time,

Lie.

done nothing wrong

Lie.

(no Collusion with Russia,

Lie.

it was the Dems that Colluded),

Lie.

had the most successful first two years of any president,

Lie.

and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?

If true, is a bigly slur on the Repugs.
So, is that tweet five lies or one big lie?
6-8, depending.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

It's really effin unbelievable.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:09 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:32 pm
Maybe walls do work!! ;)
:D Nope that was the moment of devastating failure.

World War Z

Zombie ladders "do work!! ;) "
Maybe we should start a go fund me for Zombie ladders.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:30 pm
It's really effin unbelievable.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
'Game of Thrones' fans point out the irony in Trump's 'The Wall Is Coming' parody poster

President Donald Trump has apparently not finished the last season of "Game of Thrones."

The president posted an image of himself on Instagram Thursday, with the words "The Wall Is Coming" in the GoT font, a parody of the ominous House Stark motto, "Winter Is Coming." The slogan is over what appears to be a portion of the existing wall that sits on the border between the U.S. and Mexico.

His picture has amassed over 700,000 likes.

Trump used the image to tout his proposed border wall, vowing "walls work" during a Cabinet meeting Wednesday where a similar poster was present. However, GoT fans were quick to point out the irony in his meme – walls do not work.

In fact, in the Season 7 finale, the colossal Wall (built to keep wildlings and White Walkers from entering the Seven Kingdoms) came crashing down after the Night King used a zombie dragon to burn it down, allowing the army of the dead to pass....

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/10 ... nhqjbw.jpg
HBO
‏Verified account @HBO

How do you say trademark misuse in Dothraki?
Zombie dragons "do work!! ;) "

I would donate to a zombie dragon GoFundMe.

https://www.inverse.com/article/35942-b ... nes-finale
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Trump while high on cocaine:
“Our boys, our young women, our men, they’re all coming back and they’re coming back now. We won"

Trump while high on cocaine a few days later:
"The Failing New York Times has knowingly written a very inaccurate story on my intentions on Syria. No different from my original statements, we will be leaving at a proper pace while at the same time continuing to fight ISIS and doing all else that is prudent and necessary!....."

@onion35@

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:20 pm
Trump while high on cocaine:
“Our boys, our young women, our men, they’re all coming back and they’re coming back now. We won"

Trump while high on cocaine a few days later:
"The Failing New York Times has knowingly written a very inaccurate story on my intentions on Syria. No different from my original statements, we will be leaving at a proper pace while at the same time continuing to fight ISIS and doing all else that is prudent and necessary!....."

@onion35@
You're not being very fair . . . to cokeheads.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-forrest ... 26382.html

“RUN FORREST TRUMP RUN!”

Forrest Trump- I cant! I have bone spurs.
“Racist is as racist does”

“Life is like a box of sealed indictments. You never know what you gonna get.”

- Forrest Trump
Comments:
It would be funny except that Forrest Trump's order to send no more money for wildfires will only result in more destruction and loss of life.
Trump knows so much about forest management that he can't even spell it. Must be a Trump U grad. Run Forrest Run Mueller is coming.
Trumpette Bible Belt: SE coastal development (hurricanes) and trailer parks in the hurricane and tornado zones are the same thing. The vast majority of CA forests and burn zones are federal, hmmm.

There is zero evidence that logging limits forest fires, and strong evidence that it makes them worse.

The Liar in Chief is merely parroting timber and fossil fuel BS in order to deflect from the CLEAR role that AGW is playing. Of course, Trumpettes swallow it whole.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Can't wait to see the court ruling on this one.
I totally have no words for somebody who can "call" a completely made-up "crisis" and then within a day try to cut funding for whole towns eaten up in fire.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:13 pm
I totally have no words for somebody who can "call" a completely made-up "crisis" and then within a day try to cut funding for whole towns eaten up in fire.
It could even be that someone at FEMA says that it ain't legal.

We'll see, like the "national emergency", so much of Dolt .45's bluster is never carried out. He thinks he's looking tough, but the lack of follow through just shows him to be the insecure and desperate weakling that he really is.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:18 pm
O Really wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:13 pm
It could even be that someone at FEMA says that it ain't legal.

We'll see, like the "national emergency", so much of Dolt .45's bluster is never carried out. He thinks he's looking tough, but the lack of follow through just shows him to be the insecure and desperate weakling that he really is.
Well, hells bells, FEMA funding is already cut nationwide. :shhh:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

onald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Thank you to all of America's brave police, deputies, sheriffs, and federal law enforcement on National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day! We love you and will always support you.
?????????? Unless you're a TSA worker, Homeland Security, Coast Guard...etc.....?????