Name in purple

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
perspctv
Red Shirt

Name in purple

Unread post by perspctv »

What does one have to do to get their name in purple.

Not that that is my favorite color , but just curious.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Name in purple

Unread post by Stinger »

I think if the powers that be knew you as the rational, intelligent, sentient being some of us know and love, you would have been granted purpleness. I don't know if you can still earn it, but Lefty and I will certainly vouch for you.

There aren't a whole lot of bennies. I tried for the 10% discount at Starbucks the other day and got turned down. And that was one of the major perqs.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I, too, will throw my purpleness to perspctv should it help get him or her elected. ok Look....purple haze, man....watched Apocalypse Now (again) last weekend. heh

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

OK Stinger I will vouch for perspctv. He is a well spoken lefty! perspctv you know where to send the hundred bucks.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

perspctv wrote:What does one have to do to get their name in purple.

Not that that is my favorite color , but just curious.

You must bow before the flying spaghetti monster!
:D

perspctv
Red Shirt

*Genuflect*

Is that sufficient?

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I just figured somebody was a big Prince fan.

Unread post by Guest »

Bannination says: This is not a forum for libs.

Look at the members listings and see who's names are in purple and who's aren't, then you'll see

That was easy, do nothing, just be an idiot sucking up to "the powers that be" (Bannination) and you can have all the purple you want. "The powers that be"---evidence that Bannination has his own little puppy pack sucking hind tit.

perspctv
Red Shirt

Guest wrote:Bannination says: This is not a forum for libs.

Look at the members listings and see who's names are in purple and who's aren't, then you'll see

That was easy, do nothing, just be an idiot sucking up to "the powers that be" (Bannination) and you can have all the purple you want. "The powers that be"---evidence that Bannination has his own little puppy pack sucking hind tit.
Perhaps therapy would help?

Unread post by Guest »

perspctv wrote:Perhaps therapy would help?
I doubt it. I think you're all beyond help. Maybe Bannination will give you permission to try.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Happy now? No more purple. Find another way to complain about your inability to debate on a forum without a Nanny.

:roll:

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Unread post by DooHickey »

bannination wrote:

Look at the members listings and see who's names are in purple and who's aren't..
Happy now? No more purple. Find another way to complain about your inability to debate on a forum without a Nanny.

Opps! Got busted did you, Banni ? :lol: :lol:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

DooHickey wrote:
bannination wrote:

Look at the members listings and see who's names are in purple and who's aren't..

Opps! Got busted did you, Banni ? :lol: :lol:
Being harangued by a child having a temper tantrum is getting busted? What a dimwitted world you live in.

Unread post by Guest »

Stinger wrote: Being harangued by a child having a temper tantrum is getting busted? What a dimwitted world you live in.
Damn, you're an ill-dispositioned bastard; cute picture of you, though. You need a haircut. If you would leave, this dimwitted world would be much brighter.

You should do something about that attitude.

Unread post by Guest »

DooHickey forgot to log in! Now you can get me back Stinker.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Guest wrote:
Stinger wrote: Being harangued by a child having a temper tantrum is getting busted? What a dimwitted world you live in.
Damn, you're an ill-dispositioned bastard; cute picture of you, though. You need a haircut. If you would leave, this dimwitted world would be much brighter.

Your reading skills are still abysmal. I clearly labeled you as the child having a temper tantrum. The stupidity of someone obsessively whining about having to log in to an ANONYMOUS forum as being some sort of violation of free speech is egregious.

Fits right in with your inability to recognize your description and accompanying picture. Either that, or it's just more of your chickenchit, man-on-the-right personal abdication of responsibility for your own actions.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Guest wrote: Damn, you're an ill-dispositioned bastard;
Gee. Ill-dispositioned? For calling out a crybaby who obsessively rants about the dumbest non-topic on this forum? That's more like accuracy in anonymous media.

Is there some sort of rule that we let that sort of stupid go by without mentioning it?

You should do something about your ludicrous assumptions.

perspctv
Red Shirt

Guest wrote:
perspctv wrote:Perhaps therapy would help?
I doubt it. I think you're all beyond help. Maybe Bannination will give you permission to try.
Ahh. The "I'm rubber, you're glue!" school do debate. Powerful ... among toddlers. You must crush.

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Unread post by DooHickey »

DooHickey wrote:Opps! Got busted did you, Banni ? :lol: :lol:
Stinger wrote:Being harangued by a child having a temper tantrum is getting busted? What a dimwitted world you live in.
Stinger wrote:I clearly labeled you as the child having a temper tantrum.
Look, you dim-witted Floridian twit; My comment to Bannination was just that; a comment to Bannination; and a humorous jab at that. It wasn't addressed to you; why do you have to nose plant by sticking your long-ass, ill-tempered proboscis in someone else's business? Get yourself a freakin' life; (and a brain) say somewhere thousands of miles from here. Better yet, look up your old boyfriend AlanS and run away together.