Faux Noise

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Faux Fiction

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:40 pm
https://www.rawstory.com/emily-compagno ... an-border/

This one is special

"Fox News host demands 'fortified boundary' on Canadian border"

"'Just focusing back on the northern border," she said. "You know it's a misnomer when people say now the drugs are coming from Canada. We have 150 countries represented by the millions of illegal immigrants flooding over the southern border. Canada is no different."'

This dingbat could go far. She learnt her sentencing at the trump palin School of Great Words and Alternative Facts.

"'I wonder what the name will be of the soldier who dies trying to save someone at the northern border," she continued. "And I have to point out, every forward operating base and FOB that we've been to in Iraq and the like, every full-operational military base in foreign soil and here in this country, right?"'

Whaaaat?

"She added: "They have a boundary; they have a fortified boundary. So why is it that in our homeland, in our home soil, our borders, northern now and southern, are absolutely open? It's preposterous. And it's because not only weak policies but, unfortunately, a weak president."'

Who has a fortified boundary? East Germany had one. Ronnie wanted to take that one down so much that when it fell he took credit. The Chinese have one but it's just a tourist trap well inside their boundary. Rounding out the 150 countries with fortified boundaries stands Britain's wall built across the middle of Britain and nameed after some Roman dude. This wall is said to have stopped the barbarians from the north from flooding the south with drugs.

Wall good.
Facts bad.
Do they want Canada to pay for it?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Re: Faux Noise

Unread post by O Really »

Why do these idiots think the US border is "absolutely open"? Have they never seen the border outside of the designated crossing points? Just because there's not a 20-foot wall doesn't mean it's not monitored.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:06 pm
Why do these idiots think ...
Ah, a mystery for our time.

Is It a Real Fox News Story or Some Bulls**t Desi Lydic Made Up? | The Daily Show

Any more questions?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I saw an ad for the Saturday night three stooges marathon and it was advertised as "Succumb To The Dumb" and I came to consider that this motto would perfectly suit Faux News and its entire operationg concept.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I thought this opinion piece by a USA Today writer giving Biden suggestions for his SOTU speech tomorrow was pretty funny.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-dark-b ... 26498.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:02 am
I thought this opinion piece by a USA Today writer giving Biden suggestions for his SOTU speech tomorrow was pretty funny.

:thumbup: :lol: Thanks!

That would get him my 2024 primary vote (or should I say votes? :twisted: ).

Hail Satan!
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:36 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:02 am

:thumbup: :lol: Thanks!

That would get him my 2024 primary vote (or should I say votes? :twisted: ).

Hail Satan!
I really liked the part where he stared off into space for two minutes and then asked about his pancakes. Also when he took a sip of red liquid as if it were young conservatives' blood. The whole thing was like something Faux news would report....maybe ten percent being true, the rest bullshit.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Oh good lord.
Conservative critics on outlets like Fox News immediately took issue with the campaign, suggesting that M&M's had gone "woke." Meanwhile, Fox News' Tucker Carlson took issue with the more empowered depiction of the female spokescandies, complaining that Purple appeared "plus-sized" and suggesting that the Green character was coded as a lesbian. While Carlson's objections inspired some trolling on social media, his argument improbably took root in conservative media circles and may have influenced Mars's decision to relegate the M&M's spokescandies to the sidelines.
Good on the Mars people to try and have a little fun with it (and sell more candy) but Cheezus.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:18 pm
Oh good lord.
Conservative critics on outlets like Fox News immediately took issue with the campaign, suggesting that M&M's had gone "woke." Meanwhile, Fox News' Tucker Carlson took issue with the more empowered depiction of the female spokescandies, complaining that Purple appeared "plus-sized" and suggesting that the Green character was coded as a lesbian. While Carlson's objections inspired some trolling on social media, his argument improbably took root in conservative media circles and may have influenced Mars's decision to relegate the M&M's spokescandies to the sidelines.
Good on the Mars people to try and have a little fun with it (and sell more candy) but Cheezus.
If the left had a mouth like tucker, they would inspire some serious rightwing violence.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:03 pm
If the left had a mouth like tucker, they would inspire some serious rightwing violence.
No sure what your yardstick is, but there's long been The Daily Show. With Trevor Noah's departure after 7 years they've had a new guest host each week:
Leslie Jones
Wanda Sykes
D. L. Hughley
Sarah Silverman this week

Idk if these are auditions or just true guest hosts. I haven't caught every episode, but my fav so far was last week:

'Daily Show' Guest Host Chelsea Handler Burns 'Whiny Little B**ch' Tucker Carlson
Handler brought up an "important question" for Carlson.

:laughing-rolling:

The retaliation, thus proving Handler's point:

Fox Guest Throws Unhinged Sexist Tantrum Over Chelsea Handler's Childlessness
Tucker Carlson's guest, Jesse Kelly, had a meltdown in disbelief that a woman could be happily childless.

:roll: WLB :obscene-birdiered:

... Reports have indicated that Al Franken, John Leguizamo, Marlon Wayans, Kal Penn, and Hasan Minhaj will also serve as guest hosts later in the year.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:01 am

??

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:26 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:20 am
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:01 am

??
:D
;)
:shock: :lol: :oops:

Ah.

Well, she's not wrong.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:24 am
:shock: :lol: :oops:

Ah.

Well, she's not wrong.
:thumbup: I was wondering if someone would ask. It's not possible to call Tucker Carlson a whiny little bitch too often, just like Dolt .45 being a 'pussy ass bitch'. It was the new guy from FL, 25, a gun control activist since 15, that made sure that was read into the Cong Record :-|| . GoChrissy TeigenGo.

All of the guest hosts have been great and before they started I would have guessed that Leslie Jones or Sarah Silverman would be my fav, but moments like that turned me into a Chelsea Handler convert.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Chelsea keeps getting better with age

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:53 pm
:lol:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Shocking they would be untruthful.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:15 pm
Shocking they would be untruthful.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC ... 4682549249
Fox News hosts called 2020 election fraud 'total BS' in private, new Dominion court filing says
We can only hope that Dominion gets at least $1.6 billion. Fox is also guilty of promoting the stolen election claims that resulted in the Trump riot. For them to know it was fake news and yet continue to broadcast like it was 'Fair and Balanced' IS CRIMINAL.
Yep.
Dominion Voting Systems says, 'Ka-ching!'
Gee, I thought these comments would be full of Trumpettes, Faux Noise viewers and other RWers with the spine to admit how gullible and stupid they were, and that we lefties were correct all along, guess not. Funny that.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:08 pm
O Really wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:53 pm
:lol:
She also skis topless, at least once a year

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Fox News hosts were afraid telling their viewers the truth would drive them to competitors like NewsMax.

It's pretty telling of the type of people that watch Fox news. Even the hosts seem to agree. The viewers don't watch Fox to get news so much as they watch it because they're fed bullshit that they already believe, even if false.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!