Faux Noise

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Faux Noise

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:03 am
Airports shut down, baseball and basketball canceled.....nothing to see here folks.

They're incapable of learning.

Fox News Hosts Have Most Predictable Response To New York Wildfire Smoke
O Really wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:56 am
... Heck, they can't even blame Biden for this, unless they're going to say he should have put up some kind of wall to keep the smoke out. Idiots.
Sure they can, fta:
... Jesse Watters said: “Half the country can’t go outside or breathe fresh air because of our stupid neighbors up north, and the president hasn’t said a single word about it because we don’t have a real president. Other politicians went on TV and told us to quarantine like the good old days.” ...
Of course, Jesse is lying.
No one calls for a "quarantine" during an air quality emergency :roll: . English is hard.
Then, according to Faux Noise!:
Biden speaks with Canadian prime minister, offers additional support in wake of historic wildfires
Biden will remain in 'close touch' with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as historic wildfires in Canada impact both countries

:lol: Opps.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Reality is rarely relevant, especially if it interferes with the narrative.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Ironic, isn't it, that the more capability we have to distribute accurate, timely information quickly, the more people are willing to go along with bullshit. If somebody says, "my dog can do a back flip" everybody says "no pics, didn't happen." But they'll accept the most outrageous crap from, e.g., Faux, and never question it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:30 pm
Ironic, isn't it, that the more capability we have to distribute accurate, timely information quickly, the more people are willing to go along with bullshit. If somebody says, "my dog can do a back flip" everybody says "no pics, didn't happen." But they'll accept the most outrageous crap from, e.g., Faux, and never question it.
On the bright side, Faux Noise viewers with respiratory issues will go outside and die. :twisted:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:39 pm
O Really wrote:
On the bright side, Faux Noise viewers with respiratory issues will go outside and die. :twisted:
We can only hope.

Yeah, that's who I'm taking medical advice from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Milloy

Amazing Faux can't do any better.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Another example of people ignoring what they see in their own burning eyes in favor of some obvious propaganda.
And sure, China and India and other places have bad air. They wear masks, too. And they get sick.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

O Really wrote:
Ironic that they sqeualed like pigs destined to be bacon when quarantines were recommended during a deadly pandemic. Now they squeal about no quarantines....it's a "must be a victim" situation. Again

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://deadline.com/2023/06/donald-tru ... 235416707/

Headline Biden is a wannabe dictator
"Brian Kilmeade, who is hosting this week, notably went to the Bedminster speech by telling viewers, “This is the president of the United States” about to speak to supporters."
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:53 am
https://deadline.com/2023/06/donald-tru ... 235416707/

Headline Biden is a wannabe dictator
"Brian Kilmeade, who is hosting this week, notably went to the Bedminster speech by telling viewers, “This is the president of the United States” about to speak to supporters."
Fox News Hits Panic Button As White House Criticizes Network On Live TV
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre responded to Fox News' "dictator" graphic, and the network didn't seem to like it.

Fox News can dish it out ― but they can’t seem to take it.

The right-wing network hurriedly cut away from a White House news conference Wednesday after press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked about an on-screen “Fox News Alert” graphic the night before labeling President Joe Biden a “wannabe dictator.”

“There are probably about 787 million things that I can say about this,” Jean-Pierre replied, referring to the $787 million penalty Fox News agreed to pay to settle a defamation lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems for spreading lies about the 2020 election.
:---P
“That was wrong, about what we saw last night,” she continued, but most Fox News viewers didn’t hear what came next as the network dropped her audio and cut away from the White House completely.

Host Sandra Smith interrupted to say the network would monitor for news “obviously as major allegations are waged against the current president, obviously after the arrest of the former president, Donald Trump.”

The network quickly moved on to a story about a 10-foot crocodile:

COWARDS!
Fox News viewers missed Jean-Pierre saying she wasn’t “going to get into it” over the Fox News “wannabe dictator” graphic.

“There’s no comment the White House has on it?” the reporter pressed.

“I think I just commented,” she said, prompting a few chuckles from the press....
Tucker Carlson's Old Producer Is Out At Fox News After 'Wannabe Dictator' Graphic
Carlson fumed after ex-colleague Alexander McCaskill parted ways with the channel amid the uproar over a banner headline smearing Joe Biden.

:---P for McCaskill.
:crybaby: :violin: for Tucker.
Too asshole-ish for Faux Noise is really saying something. Bye-bye losers.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Well, they fired him...whoopee :roll: It was the right thing to do, but the fact that somebody thought they could run that chyron and not get fired tells a lot more about the culture at Faux than about any one person's assholiness .

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:38 pm
Well, they fired him...whoopee :roll: It was the right thing to do, but the fact that somebody thought they could run that chyron and not get fired tells a lot more about the culture at Faux than about any one person's assholiness.
Not fired, the new asshole Tucker:

Jesse Watters was invited to speak before a group of executives. His remarks led to an ‘epic meltdown’

That's pretty bad when a Faux Noise con manages to even offend a group of insurance execs.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:31 am
O Really wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:38 pm
Well, they fired him...whoopee :roll: It was the right thing to do, but the fact that somebody thought they could run that chyron and not get fired tells a lot more about the culture at Faux than about any one person's assholiness.

Jesse Watters was invited to speak before a group of executives. His remarks led to an ‘epic meltdown’

That's pretty bad when a Faux Noise con manages to even offend a group of insurance execs.
Someone needs to post this an The crazy conservative forum.
I bet supersuckersalesmanager was there. I occasionally have followed him over the past 15 years at an All-State forum.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:55 am
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:31 am

Someone needs to post this an The crazy conservative forum.
I bet supersuckersalesmanager was there. I occasionally have followed him over the past 15 years at an All-State forum.
supersuckysalesmanager may have attended earlier annual gatherings, but he's older than me, I think older than you and long retired. Still, it would be interesting to see whether he sides with Faux Noise or the "woke" insurance execs on this one.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I remember the supplicant sales manager. He was my favorite to get a hate on. He's hand picked perfect for being a MAGAt. And he loves it. He's hand made perfect for being a MAGAt. And he loves it. Fucking idiot.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

94.2K Followers:

Hah! He won't heed, though. Gotta chase those outraged Faux viewer ratings regardless of his actual beliefs.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Mom knows that her son is an asshole

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:16 am
Mom knows that her son is an asshole
Yep, and Laura Ingraham's brother knows she's an an asshole.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Not one mention of a possible trump indictment.

Incredible.

https://www.foxnews.com/

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I just looked at their website again, front page, U.S. news and Politics.

Trump's name cannot be found.

That's astounding.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:57 pm
I just looked at their website again, front page, U.S. news and Politics.

Trump's name cannot be found.

That's astounding.
Different algorithm? I see several tangential mentions of him by name and:

Homepage
"Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., (left) and President Joe Biden (right).
No-Labels' Joe Lieberman suggests spring-2024 decision for third-party bid amid 'distaste' for Biden, Trump"
"'The View' compares Trump to Mussolini, warns he was executed by his own people"
:lol:
"Tim Scott responds to Trump's VP suggestion, kind words with a suggestion of his own"

U.S.
Nada, as you say.

Politics
Just a tangential mention:
"Judge Jeanine: CNN suffers from 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'"

-0-?
1312. ETTD.