Faux Noise

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Faux Noise

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:25 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:08 pm
O Really wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:53 pm
Chelsea keeps getting better with age
:lol:
She also skis topless, at least once a year
Not on this birthday, but she looks like she's still having fun.

Chelsea Handler, 48, once again celebrates her birthday by skiing in a bikini

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpF76SiJ ... _copy_link
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Rep Ted Lieu (D-CA36)
Westside regions of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, etc.

‘Bombshell’: Rupert Murdoch 'Provided' Joe Biden 2020 Ads To Jared Kushner
The leaks provided Donald Trump's son-in-law with “a preview of Biden’s ads before they were public,” according to new court documents.

The Dominion Voting Systems’ lawsuit is ripping Faux Noise apart. I also wonder if it's a contractual violation with the Biden campaign. Could Biden demand that all of his ad spending be refunded? Millions of $$$ ?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Bazinga! Was there ever a Tucker disavowal and/or hackers claiming credit?

Enraged Fox News Host Warns After Trump Indictment: ‘People Better Be Careful’

Jesse Watters and the Cult .45 are America-hating terrorists, and Faux Noise funds terrorism by paying Watters. Shame.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:27 am

Jesse Watters and the Cult .45 are America-hating terrorists, and Faux Noise funds terrorism by paying Watters. Shame.
Nope, it was real.

Wingnuts are so funny, being soooooo outraged at something the entire world knew was coming.

Did they really think there wasn't going to be indictments?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:21 am
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:27 am

Nope, it was real.

You mean Tucker did it as sarcasm? I guess I was thrown off by:
Angry Staffer 🌻
@Angry_Staffer

Either Tucker has been hacked or his social media manager is *pissed*
I thought it was done to Tucker rather than by Tucker.

Wingnuts are so funny, being soooooo outraged at something the entire world knew was coming.

Did they really think there wasn't going to be indictments?

When the indictments didn't come on the Tuesday that Dolt .45 predicted he told the Cult .45 that it meant the case was being dropped. RWers are convinced that the case is too weak to pursue. I heard on NPR that 93% of RepuQs believe that the prosecution is political rather than criminal, 93%.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:41 am

When the indictments didn't come on the Tuesday that Dolt .45 predicted he told the Cult .45 that it meant the case was being dropped. RWers are convinced that the case is too weak to pursue. I heard on NPR that 93% of RepuQs believe that the prosecution is political rather than criminal, 93%.

Proving they're 93% delusional.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:53 am
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:41 am

Proving they're 93% delusional.
They weren't nearly as delusional before fox.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

The choices of what these people are saying are limited, none of which show their strength of intellect.
1. He didn't do it. Well, yes, he did, and has admitted it in the past.
2. He did it, but it's not illegal. Maybe debatable, but a lot of people who are actual prosecutors think so. Seems a valid question for court.
3. He did it, and it's illegal, but he should be let off anyway. (probably the prevalent real opinion)

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:23 pm
The choices of what these people are saying are limited, none of which show their strength of intellect.
2. He did it, but it's not illegal. Maybe debatable, but a lot of people who are actual prosecutors think so. Seems a valid question for court.
3. He did it, and it's illegal, but he should be let off anyway. (probably the prevalent real opinion)
Seems like they're in their throwing it against the wall and see what sticks phase.

There was certainly time to prepare and for everyone to get on the same page, but I guess that's what happens when trying to defend the indefensible.

O Really
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:04 pm

Seems like they're in their throwing it against the wall and see what sticks phase.

There was certainly time to prepare and for everyone to get on the same page, but I guess that's what happens when trying to defend the indefensible.
His (truly obnoxious) lawyer offered a somewhat rational defense saying it was just a private settlement agreement and not illegal. Good try, and it may have even been true if they hadn't tried to hide and launder the payment.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:13 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

His (truly obnoxious) lawyer offered a somewhat rational defense saying it was just a private settlement agreement and not illegal. Good try, and it may have even been true if they hadn't tried to hide and launder the payment.
Gut feeling is there's going to be a lot more than that.

O Really
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:22 pm

Oh, yeah. I'm guessing - guessing - that ultimately it's gonna be NY tax evasion.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:32 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:22 pm

Oh, yeah. I'm guessing - guessing - that ultimately it's gonna be NY tax evasion.
LOL

Great minds. 👍👍

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:23 pm
I'm seeing a lot of:
'Other people like Bill Clinton and Joe/Hunter did the same or worse without prosecution, waaa.'
I guess this implies #3.
'The statute of limitations has expired, waaa.'
Implies #2 or #3, but stupid to think it would be prosecuted, regardless.
'It's all about fear of a Trump presidency, waaa.'
So delusional that the number doesn't matter.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

This thing in NY is like a traffic ticket compared to what's coming from GA and Jack Smith. Those two cases will result in some major whining....whining like no ones ever seen before. I'm hoping Smith convicts him of sedition or insurrection, which will prevent him from ever holding elective office at the state or federal level. Hell, to me, his incitement of the mob and his own statement that he'd pardon them and apologize to them if he becomes president again are proof to me of giving aid and comfort to insurrectionists.

I remember when I first began applying for a job here in TN in the late sixties. Virtually all job applications had this question: "Are you or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party"? Maybe in another twenty years job applicants may have to answer this one: "Are you or have you ever been a member of a MAGA organization?" I think it would be prudent to do this.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:28 am
This thing in NY is like a traffic ticket compared to what's coming from GA and Jack Smith. Those two cases will result in some major whining....whining like no ones ever seen before. I'm hoping Smith convicts him of sedition or insurrection, which will prevent him from ever holding elective office at the state or federal level. Hell, to me, his incitement of the mob and his own statement that he'd pardon them and apologize to them if he becomes president again are proof to me of giving aid and comfort to insurrectionists.

I remember when I first began applying for a job here in TN in the late sixties. Virtually all job applications had this question: "Are you or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party"? Maybe in another twenty years job applicants may have to answer this one: "Are you or have you ever been a member of a MAGA organization?" I think it would be prudent to do this.
Or applications could require your MAGA ID#
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:33 am
neoplacebo wrote:

:shock: Yeah, well, either way, I'll likely not be around to see which way it went. But I hold out hope that there are more rational Americans than there are gullible fools.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:41 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:33 am
neoplacebo wrote:

:shock: Yeah, well, either way, I'll likely not be around to see which way it went. But I hold out hope that there are more rational Americans than there are gullible fools.
There lies my worry.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:13 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

This won't last.