Faux Noise

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Faux Noise

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:29 pm
WTF?
Possible explanation:
Lou Dobbs' Fox Business Network Show Is Canceled

... Lou Dobbs, a top-rated host on the Fox Business Network and a fervent Trump supporter, repeatedly gave credence to the former president’s lies that the presidential election had been fraudulent. Dobbs hosted guests who made unfounded claims of widespread election fraud and railed against Republican officials who accepted the legitimate results of the November election....

The cancellation comes one day after electronic voting system company Smartmatic filed a defamation suit against Fox Corp., accusing the parent company of falsely reporting that Smartmatic rigged the 2020 election. Dobbs was named in the suit, along with Fox News personalities Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro....
Faux Business Network covering its financial ass.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:33 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
WTF?
Possible explanation:
Lou Dobbs' Fox Business Network Show Is Canceled

... Lou Dobbs, a top-rated host on the Fox Business Network and a fervent Trump supporter, repeatedly gave credence to the former president’s lies that the presidential election had been fraudulent. Dobbs hosted guests who made unfounded claims of widespread election fraud and railed against Republican officials who accepted the legitimate results of the November election....

The cancellation comes one day after electronic voting system company Smartmatic filed a defamation suit against Fox Corp., accusing the parent company of falsely reporting that Smartmatic rigged the 2020 election. Dobbs was named in the suit, along with Fox News personalities Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro....
Faux Business Network covering its financial ass.
One of the great things about this is looks like he's under contract and benched.

CANCEL CULTURE!
HIS FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS ARE BEING SUPPRESSED!

Perfect.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:31 pm
One of the great things about this is looks like he's under contract and benched.

CANCEL CULTURE!

Perfect.
:thumbup: Another victory for we lefty deep staters.

Fox News guest claims Michelle Obama to blame for schools not reopening during Covid pandemic

:confusion-scratchheadblue:

It's also Michelle's fault that TN libraries aren't open, right?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:40 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:31 pm

CANCEL CULTURE!

Perfect.
:thumbup: Another victory for we lefty deep staters.

Fox News guest claims Michelle Obama to blame for schools not reopening during Covid pandemic

:confusion-scratchheadblue:

It's also Michelle's fault that TN libraries aren't open, right?
Just...just...just.....eff it, I've got no words.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

This is another level weird.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:48 am

MAGAS (Mutual Admiration Gushing in Awe Society)

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:48 am
:shock: Oh, dear lord leader.

Military leaders target Tucker Carlson after Fox News host calls pregnant soldiers a 'mockery'

Too bad "Military leaders target" isn't meant literally.
... Sgt. Scott Stalker, the senior enlisted leader at the U.S. Space Command, posted a video to Twitter in which he called Carlson’s show “drama TV,” and said he wanted to remind everyone that Carlson’s opinion was “based off of actually zero days of service in the armed forces.”
:---P
... “Mothers in uniform fight & win our nation’s wars,” John B. Richardson IV, deputy commanding general at Fort Hood, the Army base in Texas, wrote on Twitter. “Fathers in uniform fight & win our nation’s wars. Soldier is not a gendered noun.”
:clap: Eloquent.
... Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., a retired Army National Guard lieutenant colonel, also pulled no punches.

:lol:

Carlson’s sexist comments even drew the ire of the Pentagon.

Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby told reporters Thursday that Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin shared the same “revulsion” that many military leaders had expressed.Women make up about 16 percent of the U.S. military — a percentage that the Pentagon wants to see increase.

Kirby acknowledged that the military still has a lot of work to do to become “more inclusive, more respectful of everyone — especially women.”

“We pledge to do better, and we will,” he added. “What we absolutely won’t do is take personnel advice from a talk show host.”
Bazinga.
Veterans Group Scorches Tucker Carlson And His ‘Pathetic Prep School Ass’ With New Ad

... Listen to the vets and current service members, not the frozen fish stick heir who has a talk show and never served. https://t.co/icCtikgHY2

— Bill Shea (@Bill_Shea19) March 12, 2021
:D Tucker Carlson, accidental fundraiser for progressive veterans.

Article and 2004 video.

:thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Go Tammy!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Slow news day...

The VP doesn't salute, she's a civilian.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:52 pm
Slow news day...

The VP doesn't salute, she's a civilian.
:roll:
Even multiple Faux Noise commenters are pointing that out.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-kam ... o-military
Potential CiCs don't count. Idiots.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Psychobabble. Anyone who has ever been in the military knows that you don't salute if you're not in uniform and you don't salute inside a building or when not wearing a hat. Whining! trumpy!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:31 pm
Psychobabble. Anyone who has ever been in the military knows that you don't salute if you're not in uniform and you don't salute inside a building or when not wearing a hat. Whining! trumpy!
Thought that was just Navy and Marines.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
WTF?

You mean to say Lou Dobb's lower intestine didn't just rise up through his gut and strangle him?

(HHGTTG, re: Vogon Poetry)

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

One of the most memorable paragraphs (or two or three) in literature:
“Vogon poetry is of course, the third worst in the universe.

The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their poet master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience died of internal haemorrhaging and the president of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos was reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his 12-book epic entitled "My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles" when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save humanity, leapt straight up through his neck and throttled his brain.

The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paul Neil Milne Johnstone of Redbridge, in the destruction of the planet Earth. Vogon poetry is mild by comparison.”

― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:41 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:31 pm
Thought that was just Navy and Marines.
I've only been in the Navy, but as far as I know, this protocol exists for all branches of the military. In military as well as civilian life, one is expected to remove your hat when inside a building which means no one salutes inside a building.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: If I had a My Pillow I'd probably give it the Elmo treatment and not feel guilty. And then I'd send it back for a refund.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:56 pm
:lol: If I had a My Pillow I'd probably give it the Elmo treatment and not feel guilty. And then I'd send it back for a refund.
:D , but could you do that without picturing Mike Lindell? Nttawwt . . . well, maybe it's very very wrong. :o
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:24 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:56 pm
:D , but could you do that without picturing Mike Lindell? Nttawwt . . . well, maybe it's very very wrong. :o
Nah, never gave Mike a thought.....was too focused on the Elmo guy. But when I think about it, Mike is probably the same sort of guy that Elmo "inspector" is.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

6th-Grader Tells Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade That Biden Is Doing Better Job Than Trump

:thumbup: :D

. . . and Kilmeade is stupid and butthurt enough to "debate" the point without allowing the child to rebut.

As they say in England, “Face like a slapped arse!” :lol:
Yeah Brian! you tell that child what’s up!
Not very "Friendly" of the Fox morning propaganda show. Mocking children with the temerity to criticize Trump.
Fox & Frauds #Cult45
Brian to a 6th grader: Nu-uh!
Kilmeade intellectually outmatched again.
I was wondering why they would ever do a segment like this, but I guess they wanted to bring on a panel with the same attention span and general knowledge as their viewership. Although the kid seems to be better informed and willing to think outside the Fox
"think outside the Fox" - nice!
Kilmeade is not smarter than a 5th grader
Brian: "I told you to screen these kids!"
Killmeade's search for an intellectual equal continues. Maybe if their class has a pet goldfish...
1312. ETTD.