GOP attempt at October surprise

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
perspctv
Red Shirt

GOP attempt at October surprise

Unread post by perspctv »

How much damage do y'all think the GOP attack machine will muster with their weak on terrorist [Libya security] line will yield?

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Re: GOP attempt at October surprise

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Vrede wrote:Little, I think, given how badly Mitten mucked things up the first day. I could be wrong.
Why because he called it a terrorist attack when it took Obama and his crew weeks, some still denying it. :lol: :roll: :roll:

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I'm sure that Issa, after his failure to turn F & F into a pre-impeachment hearing, will try to be
all over this, and make it seem like the worse thing to happen in American history. Where was
he after 9/11?

Mitt already screwed up once when he didn't realize that the Cairo statement was released before
the demo, not after. That's Mitt, shoot first, aim later.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Bungalow Bill wrote:I'm sure that Issa, after his failure to turn F & F into a pre-impeachment hearing, will try to be
all over this, and make it seem like the worse thing to happen in American history. Where was
he after 9/11?

Mitt already screwed up once when he didn't realize that the Cairo statement was released before
Have to love the libs who keep going back to a Carter statement of 30 years ago or more. How'd that work out for ya? Does that put a tingle in your leg now? :lol:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:I'm sure that Issa, after his failure to turn F & F into a pre-impeachment hearing, will try to be
he after 9/11?

Have to love the libs who keep going back to a Carter statement of 30 years ago or more. How'd that work out for ya? Does that put a tingle in your leg now? :lol:
What the hell? You've got to be kidding.....you're confusing Cairo with Carter? How do you do that?

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

If any politician gives one a tingle down the leg, something's wrong somewhere, and
2,900 is still > 4. :lol: :lol: