Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:18 am

... “All the globes, everywhere” (Kandiss) Taylor said later in the discussion. “I turn on the TV, there’s globes in the background … Everywhere there’s globes. You see them all the time, it’s constant. My children will be like ‘Mama, globe, globe, globe, globe’ — they’re everywhere.”

“That’s what they do, to brainwash,” she added. “For me if it’s not a conspiracy. If it is real, why are you pushing so hard everywhere I go? Every store, you buy a globe, there’s globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why? More and more I’m like, it doesn’t make sense.” ...
She's also Cult .45, of course. :roll:

Kandiss is the newly elected GQP Chair of Georgia’s solidly GQP 1st congressional district in extreme SE Georgia across the border from Jacksonville.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:23 am
I saw this but didn't post it. The incredible amount of stupid hurt my brain too much. :D

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 9:55 am
"This could be a globe if I was a normal person"
:laughing-rolling:
O Really wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:04 am
When she says "globes" does she mean an actual representation of the earth, or just globe shapes? Very rarely have I seen an earth globe in years.
She means representations of the earth, though probably 2D ones like the interviewers are displaying rather than actual 3D tabletop models. Tbh I don't even see 2D ones as often as she's whining about. Maybe the frequency of them are part of her paranoid delusions.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

This idiot also has to believe that all space and satellite photos are fake, or that satellites don't really exist, or that you can't really fly or sail around the world, and that all the early explorer stories are lies and myths. She has to believe that the entire space programs since the early 60's of all countries are hoaxes. She has to believe that seeing a horizon is some kind of fixed genetic limit in the eyes of how far they can see and not due to earth curvature. She has to believe that there are edges to the flat world and have some explanation as to how nobody has been there, maybe because its where the Sasquatches, Nessies, and little green aliens really live. Boggles the mind.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

10 to 1 she's maga
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 2:44 pm
10 to 1 she's maga
1M to 1 she's MAGA.
Vrede too wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:18 am
She's baaaack.
Georgia GOP Chair Goes Full Flat-Earth, Says Globes Are Part of a Conspiracy

... “All the globes, everywhere” (Kandiss) Taylor said later in the discussion. “I turn on the TV, there’s globes in the background … Everywhere there’s globes. You see them all the time, it’s constant. My children will be like ‘Mama, globe, globe, globe, globe’ — they’re everywhere.”

“That’s what they do, to brainwash,” she added. “For me if it’s not a conspiracy. If it is real, why are you pushing so hard everywhere I go? Every store, you buy a globe, there’s globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why? More and more I’m like, it doesn’t make sense.” ...
She's also Cult .45, of course. :roll:

Kandiss is the newly elected GQP Chair of Georgia’s solidly GQP 1st congressional district in extreme SE Georgia across the border from Jacksonville.
Fta:
... Outside of promoting crackpot conspiracies about the Earth’s shape, Taylor is a firm believer that the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen from Donald Trump.

Taylor implemented the Trumpian playbook after her own failed 2022 bid for Georgia’s governorship. Despite only winning 3.7 percent of the vote in the Republican primary compared to Gov. Brian Kemp’s 73.7 percent, Taylor refused to concede her election loss, claiming the race had been “rigged.” No such claims were made after her successful run for GOP Chair of Georgia’s 1st District in April.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 11:09 am
This idiot also has to believe that all space and satellite photos are fake, or that satellites don't really exist, or that you can't really fly or sail around the world, and that all the early explorer stories are lies and myths. She has to believe that the entire space programs since the early 60's of all countries are hoaxes. She has to believe that seeing a horizon is some kind of fixed genetic limit in the eyes of how far they can see and not due to earth curvature. She has to believe that there are edges to the flat world and have some explanation as to how nobody has been there, maybe because its where the Sasquatches, Nessies, and little green aliens really live. Boggles the mind.
They've got wingnutty explanations for all of that.

I'm not as bothered by this as I probably should be:
"tranny semen"? :crazy:
Mannarino linked to a page on Chick-fil-A’s website about their commitment to diversity.

“Chick-fil-A’s Corporate Purpose is ‘To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come into contact with Chick-fil-A,'” the website states. “One of our core values at Chick-fil-A, Inc. is that we are better together. When we combine our unique backgrounds and experiences with a culture of belonging, we can discover new ways to strengthen the quality of care we deliver: to customers, to the communities we serve and to the world.”
How awful!
The sorts of things a DEI executive could do to advance diversity could include hiring more people from diverse backgrounds, making sure that the company isn’t discriminating against minority workers, and creating an environment where people of diverse backgrounds feel welcome.

Currently, it’s not known what exactly McReynolds will be doing. He said that he is “committed to ensuring mutual respect, understanding and dignity everywhere we do business” in a statement posted to the Chick-fil-A website.

“These tenets are good business practice and crucial to fulfilling our Corporate Purpose.”
Commie!
Chick-fil-A has become a cause célèbre for Christian conservatives. Ever since it faced criticism in 2012 for its donations to extreme anti-LGBTQ+ organizations, Evangelicals have flocked to the restaurant to show their support for its conservative values. So any criticism of the fast food chain can be perceived as an attack on conservative Christians themselves.
Nttawwt.
... Years later, they were again caught donating to groups that oppose LGBTQ+ equality, and the chain again promised to stop donating to them. But a report in 2021 showed that Cathy – one of the heirs to the Chick-fil-A fortune with an estimated net worth of $8 billion – was giving money to organizations working to pass anti-trans laws in dozens of states and blocking the Equality Act in Congress.

Conservative support for Chick-fil-A went so deep that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) signed what was informally called the “Save Chick-fil-A” bill in 2019, which was meant to protect businesses from “adverse actions” because of the businesses’ “religious beliefs” or “moral convictions.” Abbott surrounded himself with Chick-fil-A food while signing the law.
:puke-left:

Tweets:
Just invite everybody to a campfire and you guys can form a circle and take turns crying about it
Usually when Little Joey has one of these, it’s a cross burning
It’s quite the tell when right wingers consider a company hiring a diversity officer as “abandoning their base.” Just say it already.. You know you want to.
Listen to yourself dude, acting like a fast food company betrayed you. We make fun of kids for being dramatic and you're being just as dramatic over something that literally doesn't affect you.
DEI is satanic. It's Marxism trying to overtake & infiltrate every single American corporation & institution to destroy us & insult the Lord. It's NOT a coincidence Marxists are targeting a patriotic Christian business! All TRUE Americans have a duty to BOYCOTT Chik-fil-A NOW!
Sadly, yes. I love CFA and this will end my support, no more money for DIE.
"DIE"? :lol:
yes I’m afraid they’ve gone woke ! Go woke, go broke !
Bass Pro next!

Comments under a different article:
History does repeat itself for those who do not learn it. Robespierre went to the guillotine for not being faithful to the revolution. Today the Cathy family isnt conservative enough. Next, Newt Gingrich will be a lefty.
It must be exhausting being outraged constantly. Pretty soon there will no store or restaurant or any business they can patronize. Good, less crowded for the rest of us and shorter lines.
Imagine what passes for the conservative of today having a problem for a business engaging in good business practices. The so-called "republicans" of today have lost their minds - over a nonsensical "problem".
Create a problem then raise money to combat it .Hate is a great unifier! Give people something or someone to hate and they will finance your lifestyle for years to come.
They are going after God's chicken. This is one of the only companies that won't open on the lord's day. The far right is protesting a far right eatery. Only in 2023!!
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trouble in right wingnutty paradise:
Steve Bannon hit out at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, saying she should be challenged by 'Real MAGA'

... Bannon, a former strategist for ex-President Donald Trump, wrote on the conservative social-media platform Gettr that Greene and Rep. Jim Jordan should face primary challenges by "Real MAGA."

He made the comment in response to a Politico article that detailed how the two representatives helped House Speaker Kevin McCarthy get his debt deal through....
If anyone knows about fraudulent representations, it's Steve Bannon.

GoWingnuttiesGo!
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

U.S. Senator Angry At 'White House Gift Shop' For Selling Trump Indictment Coin
The White House Gift Shop is not affiliated with the White House where Joe Biden works.

Sen. Bill Cassidy won’t be buying the new coin commemorating former President Donald Trump’s federal indictment, thank you very much.

The Louisiana Republican posted a video to Twitter on Monday in which he denounces the White House Gift Shop for hawking the “limited edition” trinket, calling it his “outrage of the week.” ...

Takeaways
Some RepuQs have too much time on their hands.
RepuQs hate private enterprise.
Bill Cassidy just increased sales of the coins tenfold.

It's actually 2 coins for 2 indictments :thumbup: :thumbup: . Buy here:
https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/The- ... ctment.htm
https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/The- ... ent-ii.htm
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 12:06 am
O Really wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 11:09 am
They've got wingnutty explanations for all of that.
Discussion of the Kandiss Taylor rant on globes begins on page 174. :crazy:

"Momma, Globe!" Starring Republican Kandiss Taylor | Music Video

:---P

Flat-Earther Has MELTDOWN As Parody Goes Viral

:laughing-rolling: :violin:
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

She can't be for real, can she? I've seen stand-up comics less funny. The voice, the fractured "logic", the ridiculous ideas... she sounds like she herself is a parody.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:30 am
She can't be for real, can she? I've seen stand-up comics less funny. The voice, the fractured "logic", the ridiculous ideas... she sounds like she herself is a parody.
They walk among us.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:00 am
O Really wrote:
They walk among us.
If she gets tired of being a political buffoon she could do voice-over adverts:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:53 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:00 am
O Really wrote:
They walk among us.
If she gets tired of being a political buffoon she could do voice-over adverts:

She'd be an outstanding pothole.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
I'm afraid she is. Kandiss Taylor has had national status running for the US Senate in 2020 and GA Gov in 2022. Might have been a whack job before that, too.

Speaking of wingnutties:

Why are We Letting Red State "Welfare Oligarchs" Mooch Off Blue States?

The article isn't just about blue subsidies for red. It's also got a comprehensive and tragic listing of just how bad things have become in red states. :(

An extreme wingnutty:

Article

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:54 pm
O Really wrote:
I'm afraid she is. Kandiss Taylor has had national status running for the US Senate in 2020 and GA Gov in 2022. Might have been a whack job before that, too.

Speaking of wingnutties:

Why are We Letting Red State "Welfare Oligarchs" Mooch Off Blue States?

The article isn't just about blue subsidies for red. It's also got a comprehensive and tragic listing of just how bad things have become in red states. :(

An extreme wingnutty:

Article

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

There's more to that story.

https://www.keloland.com/keloland-com-o ... communism/

"Donnell is also a member of the Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate tribe. The land that Mount Rushmore was built on is considered sacred to Native Americans."

"The South Dakota Democratic Party Chair Jennifer Slaight-Hansen sent a letter asking Gov. Noem to renounce the statements by Donnell.

“I have two questions: 1) is Governor Noem in agreement with Rep. Donnell’s statement that Mt. Rushmore is a portal that is spreading communism throughout America, and 2) if not, will she publicly repudiate him?,” Slaight-Hansen said in the letter."
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ok, I've got one.......the statue of Confederate "heroes" on Stone Mountain in GA is actually a portal from which ignorance, gullibility, and nonsense spews out in great quantities on a daily basis.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:18 am
Ok, I've got one.......the statue of Confederate "heroes" on Stone Mountain in GA is actually a portal from which ignorance, gullibility, and nonsense spews out in great quantities on a daily basis.
:laughing-rolling:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:46 am
There's more to that story.

https://www.keloland.com/keloland-com-o ... communism/

"Donnell is also a member of the Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate tribe. The land that Mount Rushmore was built on is considered sacred to Native Americans."

"The South Dakota Democratic Party Chair Jennifer Slaight-Hansen sent a letter asking Gov. Noem to renounce the statements by Donnell.

“I have two questions: 1) is Governor Noem in agreement with Rep. Donnell’s statement that Mt. Rushmore is a portal that is spreading communism throughout America, and 2) if not, will she publicly repudiate him?,” Slaight-Hansen said in the letter."
Thanks. As near as I can tell the Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate were never in the Black Hills. They were in Minnesota and their res is in NE SD, hundreds of miles from the Black Hills. More from your link:
The podcast, titled “State Representative Joe Donnell From South Dakota Sharing Vital Info About Heavens Opening” was published to promote a religious event called “Open the Heavens: Let God Arise” in Rapid City. Donnell was listed as a guest speaker for the event.

The organizer of the conference, Meri Crouley, is also the host of Now Is The Time podcast and interviewed with Donnell. Crouley’s podcast covers theories like the deep state, COVID-19 vaccines and former President Donald Trump’s indictment.

An executive proclamation was signed by Gov. Kristi Noem that proclaimed June 3, 2023 as “Open the Heavens Day.”

:puke-left:
... Donnell was elected during the general election in November 2022. He also ran for the District 1 Senate seat and lost in the Republican primary. The South Dakota Republican Party chose Donnell to replace Logan Manhart on the 2022 general election ballot for District 1 House after Manhart withdrew from the race....
Pardon my racism but it looks like the SD GQP found itself an Uncle Tom-tom, just another apple.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

The SD governor's signature appears to be "jumping jack flash." I expect she was either home schooled or hoarded her vouchers. I wouldn't be surprised to know that she rides a broom and soars above Mt. Rushmore. Fucking dingbat.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Gov Christy with a K and an I still claims her family was devastated by federal inheritance taxes and had to turn to the bank for loans when daddy died because her constituents are too stupid to understand that no inheritance taxes were due when dad died because mom was still alive and the loans were for her new Dude Ranch venture.

I wonder how much she took for the feds covid relief.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:57 pm
Gov Christy with a K and an I still claims her family was devastated by federal inheritance taxes and had to turn to the bank for loans when daddy died because her constituents are too stupid to understand that no inheritance taxes were due when dad died because mom was still alive and the loans were for her new Dude Ranch venture.

I wonder how much she took for the feds covid relief.
Speaking of grifters:
Ex-GOP Ohio House speaker sentenced to 20 years for role in $60M bribery scheme; appeal expected

Former Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder was sentenced Thursday to 20 years in prison for his role in the largest corruption scandal in state history and taken immediately into custody, a judge declaring that “the court and the community's patience with Larry Householder has expired.”

The 64-year-old Republican tensed only slightly as U.S. District Judge Timothy Black meted out the punishment, the maximum under the law, and appeared somewhat disoriented as U.S. Marshals placed him in handcuffs.

(vicious scathing by the judge)

Householder and lobbyist Matt Borges, a former chair of the Ohio Republican Party, were both convicted in March of a single racketeering charge each, after a six-week trial. Borges is set to be sentenced Friday.

Jurors found that Householder orchestrated and Borges participated in a $60 million bribery scheme secretly funded by Akron-based FirstEnergy Corp. to secure Householder’s power, elect his allies, pass legislation containing a $1 billion bailout for two aging nuclear power plants owned by a FirstEnergy affiliate and then to use a dirty tricks campaign to stifle a ballot effort to overturn the bill....

Householder was one of Ohio’s most powerful politicians, a historically twice-elected speaker, before his indictment. After his July 2020 arrest, the Republican-controlled House ousted him from his leadership post, but he refused to resign for nearly a year on grounds he was innocent until proven guilty. In a bipartisan vote, representatives ultimately ousted him from the chamber in 2021 — the first such expulsion in Ohio in 150 years.

All told, five people and a dark money group have been charged so far for their roles in the scheme. A federal investigation remains ongoing....

The last person arrested, the late Statehouse superlobbyist Neil Clark, was heard on tape in the courtroom. Clark had pleaded not guilty before dying by suicide in March 2021.

All the alleged members of the conspiracy benefited personally from the scheme, using sums that an FBI agent described colloquially as “bags of cash” from FirstEnergy. Householder spent around $500,000 of FirstEnergy money to settle a business lawsuit, pay attorneys, deal with expenses at his Florida home and pay off credit card debt. Another $97,000 was used to pay staff and expenses for his 2018 reelection campaign.
:happy-cheerleaderkid: Lock them all up!
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

https://nypost.com/2023/07/01/plan-for- ... aine-town/

I remember there was something sleazy about these people from a few years back, but don't remember the specifics.

But how is a non- profit wreath company able to spend a billion, yep a billion dollars on a flagpole?

And why?