Where's Rudy?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Where's Rudy?

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I can't help but notice that I've not been assaulted lately by Guiliani's psycobabble gibberish. Did somebody kill him? Did he flee the country with fake diamonds and fake news? Is he now with the National Enquirer since it is now on the verge of self destruction? Is he wishing he was still relevant? I don't give a tihs (that's shit backward for you Guiliani fans) what happened to him; I just wanted to know. But not very much.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Where's Rudy?

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hanging and partying at the Whitehouse after dark. Rumor has it the Donald has been lonely.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:05 pm
I can't help but notice that I've not been assaulted lately by Guiliani's psycobabble gibberish. Did somebody kill him? Did he flee the country with fake diamonds and fake news? Is he now with the National Enquirer since it is now on the verge of self destruction? Is he wishing he was still relevant? I don't give a tihs (that's shit backward for you Guiliani fans) what happened to him; I just wanted to know. But not very much.

Can't help you. I swore off the news.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

I think they save him for weeks when things are so bad that his making whatever he talks about worse still is a net gain for them because of the distraction value.
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:47 pm
Rudy Giuliani: Talks of Trump Tower Moscow continued throughout 2016 election

They lied throughout the campaign and ever since.
I stumbled on this from last May:
What to do when you see Rudy Giuliani in public
https://www.facebook.com/CREDO/videos/1 ... 485530968/
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Rudy is in Poland participating in an anti Iran symposium according to a story I saw earlier today. He'll probably screw this up as well.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Latest Rudy news is that he's heading to Ukraine to "investigate" how the Mueller probe got started and also to look into Biden's son regarding the son's involvement with some Ukrainian gas company deal.....sort of like soliciting a foreign government's help in an effort to boost your preferred candidate. It truly is twilight zone shit. :wtf:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/10/politics ... index.html

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Opps! Rudy has now cancelled his trip to Ukraine. Somebody with some brains somewhere in the trump universe has apparently pointed out that this is not a good plan. I now wonder what his next stunt will be and I expect it won't be long in coming.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:13 am
Somebody with some brains somewhere in the trump universe ...
Would that be the guy hiding riding the golden unicorn holding a jar of lightning?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Opps! Rudy has now cancelled his trip to Ukraine. Somebody with some brains somewhere in the trump universe has apparently pointed out that this is not a good plan. I now wonder what his next stunt will be and I expect it won't be long in coming.
Yuuuge 'Opps' for Rudy. This admin* is defined by its competence, consistency and decisiveness.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:08 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Somebody with some brains somewhere in the trump universe ...
Would that be the guy hiding riding the golden unicorn holding a jar of lightning?
Not sure, but I'd bet it ain't Rudy or Jared or Don Jr.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Rudy put out a psychobabble tweet today just to prove he's still a goddam idiot. He should be dragged down the street behind a big Buick.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Rudy the talking skull went full bore nutty on CNN Thursday night. He really should just go into the witness protection program, or at least the witness gag rule program. He was on Cuomo's CNN show but I don't see the link to it on yahoo now. It was just standard babbling skull shit.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:11 pm
Rudy the talking skull went full bore nutty on CNN Thursday night. He really should just go into the witness protection program, or at least the witness gag rule program. He was on Cuomo's CNN show but I don't see the link to it on yahoo now. It was just standard babbling skull shit.
He can make any crisis both more disturbing and funnier.

Rudy Giuliani Melts Down On Live TV In Bizarre Chris Cuomo Interview

Comments:
That's tRump's personal lawyer!! His last longtime personal lawyer is in PRISON.
Giuliani better consult a real attorney before he says another word.
How much are these people paid to cover up for the president on national TV?
Only the best! Giuliani is way past his ' Best if use by date ' so is his boss. These 2 can't keep their lies straight. The lawyers know if ever Trump is put under oath, he would have dozens of perjury charges.
I have not seen anyone confess to crimes on television since the last time I saw Rudy Giuliani confess to crimes on television.
Rudy Giuliani, on national television, just implicated himself and his client (Trump) in multiple Federal crimes... This was no 'misspoke' moment. He was supposed to be there refuting the evidence...
I love the RUDY Giuliani Show. He’s like the one man American version of Monty Python.
‘Bats**t Crazy’: Twitter Users Shred Rudy Giuliani’s CNN Antics
The former New York mayor, now Trump’s personal lawyer, lost it during an appearance on the cable news network.

... At one point, within a span of seconds, Giuliani went from adamantly denying that he had asked Ukraine to investigate Biden to announcing that “of course” he had done so.

Twitter users were quick to denounce his antics:
If Rudy Giuliani’s family loves him, they will get him help now. Not tomorrow. Now.
To say @RudyGiuliani is batshit crazy is truly insulting to bats and shit.
:lol:
It's like the "you can't handle the truth" scene and Rudy is playing both parts at once
Holy Shit, Rudy isn't just unhinged, the hinge is lost. This loopy fucker's head may explode on camera.
You know what?
I’m thinking I’m not going to hire RUDY GIULIANI as my representative.
Holy shit I thought people were exaggerating about that Rudy tv appearance
You’re doing great, Rudy. Keep it up.
The Rudy Three-Step:
1) Never happened!
2) Hell yes it happened!
3) Who cares because even if it happened it’s totally fine!
:D More at link.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Rudy's a worthless piece of rubble. Sad, really. He was - or acted like - one of the better things you could expect from a Republican. As a prosecutor and Mayor, he was not outrageous. Now he's total dumpster fire. Just needs to fade off into the night and quit making a public show of his mental mess.

I wonder when the decline started...oh yeah - it was when he became a Trumper.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

oops, I started a second thread on this whack. I'll move it here.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3189
The link works here

https://www.stltoday.com/opinion/editor ... eaf0b.html

“It is impossible that the whistleblower is a hero and I’m not. And I will be the hero! These morons — when this is over, I will be the hero,” Giuliani told The Atlantic.

“I’m not acting as a lawyer. I’m acting as someone who has devoted most of his life to straightening out government,” he added. “Anything I did should be praised.”

Rudy is a man to be respected. Unlike our own pp, Rudy will answer even the simplest of questions, nevermind that sometimes his answers are in minor conflicts all on their own.

here's CNN’s Chris Cuomo asking rudy boy a simple question

“Did you ask the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden?” Cuomo asked.

“No,” Giuliani said. “Actually, I didn’t.”

Cuomo asked the question again,

“So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?” Cuomo asked.

“Of course I did!” Giuliani shouted.

“You just said you didn’t!” Cuomo said.

“No, I didn’t ask them to look into Joe Biden,” Giuliani replied."
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Saw Rudy the talking skull on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulous this morning; he was pretty unhinged as usual and kept blabbering about some affidavits from some Russians or Ukrainians about how they swore, under oath, to some wild ass allegation Rudy was peddling. George couldn't get him to shut up or answer any questions and before it was over Rudy was sweating while continuing to babble nonsense. The concept of some sworn affidavit from some of Rudy's pals from a foreign country being worth zip in a US court did not come up. Hilarious. Pathetic. Embarrassing. Grotesque.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:29 pm
Saw Rudy the talking skull on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulous this morning; he was pretty unhinged as usual and kept blabbering about some affidavits from some Russians or Ukrainians about how they swore, under oath, to some wild ass allegation Rudy was peddling. George couldn't get him to shut up or answer any questions and before it was over Rudy was sweating while continuing to babble nonsense. The concept of some sworn affidavit from some of Rudy's pals from a foreign country being worth zip in a US court did not come up. Hilarious. Pathetic. Embarrassing. Grotesque.

It's posts like this that confirm my decision to stop watching any and all forms of TV/cable news. I'm still considering pbs and occasionally get a little local news from the clear channel propagandists, but I don't even watch Colbert.

I can't figure out how to leave the internets with all its interconnected tubes behind.

My world is a better place.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:27 pm
It's posts like this that confirm my decision to stop watching any and all forms of TV/cable news. I'm still considering pbs and occasionally get a little local news from the clear channel propagandists, but I don't even watch Colbert.

I can't figure out how to leave the internets with all its interconnected tubes behind.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm ... CAU&uact=5

:P
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-digen ... den-report

oops

“Two high-profile Washington lawyers, Joe diGenova, who’s been a fierce critic of the Democratic investigation, and his wife Victoria Toensing were working with Giuliani to get oppo research on Biden,” Wallace said at the top of his broadcast."

“According to a top U.S. official, all three were working off the books apart from the administration,” Wallace added. “The only person in government who knows what they were doing is President Trump.”

“No,” Giuliani told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures, when asked if he had worked with other attorneys. “I didn’t work with anybody to try and get dirt on Joe Biden.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:39 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:27 pm

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm ... CAU&uact=5

:P

Damn, did I miss Halloween?