Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:05 pm Assholes rarely come bigger than this anything for trumper.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... mp-navalny
Honestly don't know if you're talking about the huge asshole Queshank or the huge racist asshole Paleo.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:51 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:05 pm Assholes rarely come bigger than this anything for trumper.

Honestly don't know if you're talking about the huge asshole Queshank or the huge racist asshole Paleo.
Q
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:05 pmAssholes rarely come bigger than this anything for trumper.

Horse's mouth, in case either of you feel like posting this to that thread. Please post a link for me if you do.

In Navalny's last letters, the Russian dissident called Trump's agenda for a second term 'really scary'
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:53 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:05 pmAssholes rarely come bigger than this anything for trumper.

Horse's mouth, in case either of you feel like posting this to that thread. Please post a link for me if you do.

In Navalny's last letters, the Russian dissident called Trump's agenda for a second term 'really scary'
Nyet.

Not me.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Hell, none of those dipshits will believe it if it isn't from Fox, Newsmax, OAN, or some other wingnut outlet. Be a waste of time. Just as anything remotely critical of trump is a waste of time. I keep asking myself what these fools would be saying if Obama had pulled any ONE of the criminal acts trump did from the middle of 2020 until January 2021.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:29 am Hell, none of those dipshits will believe it if it isn't from Fox, Newsmax, OAN, or some other wingnut outlet. Be a waste of time. Just as anything remotely critical of trump is a waste of time. I keep asking myself what these fools would be saying if Obama had pulled any ONE of the criminal acts trump did from the middle of 2020 until January 2021.
They'd be setting their collective hair on fire. :crazy:

Have they even acknowledged the Biden impeachment sham is over?
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:32 am
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:29 am Hell, none of those dipshits will believe it if it isn't from Fox, Newsmax, OAN, or some other wingnut outlet. Be a waste of time. Just as anything remotely critical of trump is a waste of time. I keep asking myself what these fools would be saying if Obama had pulled any ONE of the criminal acts trump did from the middle of 2020 until January 2021.

Not sure. I've not been in there since early yesterday. But I have no doubt some of them will whine that this is all a deep state operation that just happens to have come up when Hunter Biden is soon to be testifying to the Comer / Jordan fiasco. If not that route, they'll come up with some other idiotic way of ignoring it. I may go in there shortly just to see. Hilarious
GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:38 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:32 am

Not sure. I've not been in there since early yesterday. But I have no doubt some of them will whine that this is all a deep state operation that just happens to have come up when Hunter Biden is soon to be testifying to the Comer / Jordan fiasco. If not that route, they'll come up with some other idiotic way of ignoring it. I may go in there shortly just to see. Hilarious
Gonna be hard when even Comer admits it's over. But I won't underestimate their capabilities of self delusion.

https://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtop ... 16#p196016
GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

The thing that bothers me most about people like some of the LNF people isn't that they have different opinions from me, or that they hold a different political ideology from me. I know that four people can look at the same set of facts and come up with different interpretations. No biggie. But these people make up their own facts as they go along and then change them if they're not working.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:26 pm The thing that bothers me most about people like some of the LNF people isn't that they have different opinions from me, or that they hold a different political ideology from me. I know that four people can look at the same set of facts and come up with different interpretations. No biggie. But these people make up their own facts as they go along and then change them if they're not working.
Besides the incessant name calling that's pretty much what did me in. There's a couple that are completely clueless and racist that don't deserve the time of day but with the majority of the others goalpost moving and not being able to agree on what reality and facts are became to much to bear much less attempting to have a conversation.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:14 pmBesides the incessant name calling that's pretty much what did me in. There's a couple that are completely clueless and racist that don't deserve the time of day but with the majority of the others goalpost moving and not being able to agree on what reality and facts are became to much to bear much less attempting to have a conversation.
The recent Odie thread you linked is a prime example of that. Stayed decent for 18 hours then went all to hell.

Anyhow, I had a Useless prediction:
Vrede too wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:53 pm1 week ago:
Vrede too wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:35 pm
Intuitive Machines’ moon lander sent home its first images and they’re breathtaking
The spacecraft is on track to make a landing attempt on February 22.

... Along with a view of Earth and some partial selfies of the Nova-C lander, nicknamed Odysseus, you can even see the SpaceX Falcon 9 second stage falling away in the distance after separation....
Ut-oh, the Nova-C lander might be Useless :wave:
Oh man, I was so close to being right:
Lander 'alive and well' after company scores first US moon landing since Apollo era

... One of the NASA experiments was pressed into service when the lander's navigation system failed in the final few hours before touchdown. The lander took an extra lap around the moon to allow time for the last-minute switch to NASA's laser system.

“Odie is a scrapper,” mission director Tim Crain said late Thursday via X, formerly Twitter.

Another experiment didn't go so well. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's EagleCam — a set of six cameras — was supposed to eject 30 seconds before touchdown so it could capture pictures from afar of Odysseus' touchdown. EagleCam landed, instead, still attached to the lander.

The original plan had to be modified during the last orbit due to “unexpected events,” a university spokeswoman explained....
Odie was almost scrap.

Too bad our Odysseus doesn't have a reset button or functioning backup systems.
Let's see:
Complete nav system failure because some moron didn't flip a switch on Earth;
Landing delayed;
Camera array that never deployed;
Doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Best wishes for salvageable science, but Odie is really starting to resemble our Useless, and the result could even be a Useless mission :problem: Next time, different name.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:01 am
Best wishes for salvageable science, but Odie is really starting to resemble our Useless, and the result could even be a Useless mission :problem: Next time, different name.
:laughing-rolling:
“ Another possibility is that Odysseus broke a leg”

How does a legless camp oven break a leg?
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:18 pm
Vrede too wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:01 am

Hey, I said this
“ Another possibility is that Odysseus broke a leg”

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Graphic recreation of Useless after getting his ass kicked by a neighbor:
Spoiler:

"faceplant"
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:45 pmHey, I said this
“Another possibility is that Odysseus broke a leg”

:lol: :-||

Useless pic :laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Nice shot of the koi moon ponds. I'm surprised that you can't see the koi frolicking in the lunar twilight. But that's just a snapshot. I guess they come out at night. And freeze.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:29 pmNice shot of the koi moon ponds. I'm surprised that you can't see the koi frolicking in the lunar twilight. But that's just a snapshot. I guess they come out at night. And freeze.
There was a tiny and rare population of Selenic Hummingbirds, but Useless crushed them when it tipped over onto their nests :cry:
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:12 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:29 pmNice shot of the koi moon ponds. I'm surprised that you can't see the koi frolicking in the lunar twilight. But that's just a snapshot. I guess they come out at night. And freeze.
There was a tiny and rare population of Selenic Hummingbirds, but Useless crushed them when it tipped over onto their nests :cry:
Well, I wouldn't be surprised to know that some of those hummingbirds were also electrocuted by coming into contact with one or more of those high power solar collectors Useless gets its power from.

But this whole situation has got me wondering whether Useless landed in the correct upright position but was then moon slapped just for being there in the first place. :shock:
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:40 amWell, I wouldn't be surprised to know that some of those hummingbirds were also electrocuted by coming into contact with one or more of those high power solar collectors Useless gets its power from.

But this whole situation has got me wondering whether Useless landed in the correct upright position but was then moon slapped just for being there in the first place. :shock:
:thumbup: Earth's neighbor has a lot in common with that Useless neighbor.

1312. ETTD.