Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:16 pmHe's still a treasure! :laughing-rolling:
One that just keeps on giving.
:violin: It's sad being lonely and Useless.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:44 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:16 pmHe's still a treasure! :laughing-rolling:
One that just keeps on giving.
:violin: It's sad being lonely and Useless.
We've seen this cry out behavior before, it tends to spiral.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:20 amWe've seen this cry out behavior before, it tends to spiral.
:D

Useless signature:
“Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.” ― George Bernard Shaw
:lol: No one is replying to his Useless threads:
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/board/15/breeze
Oink.
1312. ETTD.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Vrede too wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:55 pm http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 65915370/0
atreyu wrote:Should prayer be banned in school as a cheating measure on exams?

Seems unfair if you pray for the answers and pass or get a higher grade than those that worked their butts of studying that would certainly be an unfair advantage?
:-|| 16 pages in less than 2 days! :lol: :!: Christian con snowflakes sure are easy to wind up, even with OBVIOUS silliness.

For the record: I am not atreyu and don't even have an LNF account. I just lurk when I want some comic relief.
Shame on you! Jump in the water.

You've had your shots, right?
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

.Oomba. wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:51 pm
Vrede too wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:55 pm... For the record: I am not atreyu and don't even have an LNF account. I just lurk when I want some comic relief.

Thanks again for the invite. There's no such thing as a Useless vaccine and I don't relish bickering with him again. I'll stick with social media distancing.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:08 am
.Oomba. wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:51 pm
Vrede too wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:55 pm... For the record: I am not atreyu and don't even have an LNF account. I just lurk when I want some comic relief.

Thanks again for the invite. There's no such thing as a Useless vaccine and I don't relish bickering with him again. I'll stick with social media distancing.
:lol:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:53 am...
Hey lurking Useless, look at these camp ovens:
https://ooni.com/pages/explore-ovens

They ALL have legs :lol:
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:14 am

Nobody makes pizza when camping silly 🙄, everyone knows you make muffins or a nice cake.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:14 am

:lol: He'd go all to pieces when I'd poke him about his camp oven having no legs. I can understand a camp fire having no legs, but a legless oven is about the stupidest thing I can imagine. Like a fucking bicycle with no kickstand. What a dubmass.

I've not been in there in several days. Might go in later today for some laughs, though.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Speaking of dubmasses:
He(ksuaviator)'s a weird dude.
... He's a fickle fuck.....probably flies with his head out the window. And two recent incidents reminded me of him.....one was the pilot who freaked out after eating mushrooms for the first time and tried to crash the plane.....and a few days later another pilot pulled a gun in the cockpit and threatened the other pilot not to turn the flight around because of a medical situation with a passenger. In both cases, I thought "goddamn, kstu is still flying." What a world.
:lol: :lol:
Ftr, I think the mushroom excuse is :bs: In dozens of personal experiences and after witnessing hundreds of others on them I never saw a suicidal or homicidal act. That's not to say that no one ever got hurt, but it was never deliberate or malicious.

Fwiw, ksuaviator comes off as informed, cautious and compassionate in the Rip Matthew Perry thread he started.

Otoh, his profile is "Let's Go Brandon!"
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:40 am Speaking of dubmasses:
... He's a fickle fuck.....probably flies with his head out the window. And two recent incidents reminded me of him.....one was the pilot who freaked out after eating mushrooms for the first time and tried to crash the plane.....and a few days later another pilot pulled a gun in the cockpit and threatened the other pilot not to turn the flight around because of a medical situation with a passenger. In both cases, I thought "goddamn, kstu is still flying." What a world.
Ftr, I think the mushroom excuse is :bs: In dozens of personal experiences and after witnessing hundreds of others on them I never saw a suicidal or homicidal act. That's not to say that no one ever got hurt, but it was never deliberate or malicious.

Fwiw, ksuaviator comes off as informed, cautious and compassionate in the Rip Matthew Perry thread he started.

Yeah, I also had my reservations about the freakout story. Like you say, I've never had or heard of any such reaction from eating mushrooms. Hell, I imagine I'd be in awe of all the levers, buttons, and switches surrounding me there in the cockpit. And I'd be going "hey, fly through that cloud over there."And "now let's fly upside down." I expect I'd want the whole thing to last as long as possible instead of trying to crash the plane. Fucking amateur.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Once in awhile Jasmine writes something genuinely funny.
@jasmine wrote:Useless has the entire series on DVD.

It's the only way he can claim to have Friends.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:53 amOnce in awhile Jasmine writes something genuinely funny.
@jasmine wrote:Useless has the entire series on DVD.

It's the only way he can claim to have Friends.
Literal :lol: Thanks!
1312. ETTD.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Vrede too wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:40 am Speaking of dubmasses:

Points for conflating dumbasses and dumb masses.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

.Oomba. wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:47 pm

They're not mutually exclusive.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

.Oomba. wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:47 pm
Vrede too wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:40 amSpeaking of dubmasses:

Not my doing. It was someone else's ironic typo that became an inside joke. I don't think "dumb masses" ever occurred to us, so you win that conflation. :-||
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

The wingnuts over there have become even stranger and more extreme, basically detached from the real world.

It's not even a full moon.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:48 pm The wingnuts over there have become even stranger and more extreme, basically detached from the real world.

People, in general, are increasingly detached from the real world.

Or at least that's what my grandparents used to say.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

.Oomba. wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:43 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:48 pm The wingnuts over there have become even stranger and more extreme, basically detached from the real world.

People, in general, are increasingly detached from the real world.

Or at least that's what my grandparents used to say.
“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”
But I never remembered them being fascists championing an insurrection.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:06 am
“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”
But I never remembered them being fascists championing an insurrection.
US Civil War? Nazi takeover of Germany and pro-Nazi Americans like Charles Lindbergh?

Besides, it's been 2400 years since Socrates' whining. Gotta allow for childhood evil to evolve ;)
1312. ETTD.