Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Limier than most »

Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:33 pm
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:33 pm So solar bought the LNF section over there their own domain name and is hosting their site for them.

That's pretty stand up if I'm to be completely honest. Why do I still think there is a price to pay though....?

Nothing really we haven't offered here, but conservatives wing-nuts are allergic to having to fight facts I guess.
Except he turned the moderation over to the Queen of the Nutjobs.

I'll pass.

Jasmine is, in my opinion, a provocateur rather than a nutter.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Limier than most wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:51 am
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:33 pm So solar bought the LNF section over there their own domain name and is hosting their site for them.

That's pretty stand up if I'm to be completely honest. Why do I still think there is a price to pay though....?

Nothing really we haven't offered here, but conservatives wing-nuts are allergic to having to fight facts I guess.

I'll pass.

Jasmine is, in my opinion, a provocateur rather than a nutter.
I actually think she's both. Wingnut beliefs with a wink are still wingnut beliefs.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pmShe's also bigger than the Baby Trump helium filled balloon...
You've met her irl or do you mean a bigger baby?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:11 pm
Vrede too wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:36 pm
Ulysses wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pmShe's also bigger than the Baby Trump helium filled balloon...
Nah, just going on Limey's testimony.
Limey, same question - You've met her irl or do you or Ulysses mean a bigger baby?
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Everyone figures Jasmine is a 300 lbs. fat chick chain smoking Winston's in her muumuu in her den awaiting a pizza delivery while looking out her window and saying Hawaii sure is beautiful.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:59 pm
Everyone figures Jasmine is a 300 lbs. fat chick chain smoking Winston's in her muumuu in her den awaiting a pizza delivery while looking out her window and saying Hawaii sure is beautiful.
I figure she's on some kind of government assistance too. That just completes the hypocrisy.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:44 pm
Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:30 pm
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:13 pm

I'll pass.

Slightly better than KSU I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm staying way away, he'll add all kinds of google tracking there too as he complains about liberal google tracking.
WTF is Google tracking, anyway?

You kids keep on spinning my world.
It's easier to list what they aren't tracking.

Done.

There's no way to really escape it, it's really the hypocrisy that bothers me more than anything.

How old are you?
M/F?
Health problems?
Pregnancy status?
Where do you travel?
How long does it take you to get there?
What are your political leanings?
Who are the people you communicate with?
Who are your family members?
Marital status?
Education level?
Where do you live?
Where do you work?
Own your house? Rent?
Every website you've ever visited? How much time you've spent on each of them?
Income level?
Personal interests?
Vocation?

//Off the top of my head. They are scary accurate at deducing these things about you.
When will radio get a simple backup. I listened to a show last week on npr about the data that trump has on voters. I swear, but wouldn't bet a dollar, that they said his campaign has 30,000 pieces of info on every voter and can target very small groups. Again, no radio reverse, but I think they said 1,400 facebook type ads in one day.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Theresienstadt

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ulysses wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:19 pm I hear some of the LNF "Refugees" are starting to realize they've been duped. Their access to the rest of CPF has been cut off, so they are effectively been locked into a virtual concentration camp under the purview of the immense capo-mine.

Hell, she even brags about now being able to execute anybody she wants.

Why would any sentient being waste their time there?

:headscratch:
So far I have a perfect record of not being there. I plan to continue this until the end of time.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ulysses wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:19 pm I hear some of the LNF "Refugees" are starting to realize they've been duped. Their access to the rest of CPF has been cut off, so they are effectively been locked into a virtual concentration camp under the purview of the immense capo-mine.

Speaking of sentient beings ( sort of) old Walks has not been heard from in some time. Did he bite the big one?
bannination
Captain

Ulysses wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:20 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Speaking of sentient beings ( sort of) old Walks has not been heard from in some time. Did he bite the big one?
I have no idea. He always seemed to be biting something.
It sounds like a sucking sound to me.
bannination
Captain

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:15 am
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:44 pm
Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:30 pm
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:13 pm

I'll pass.

Slightly better than KSU I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm staying way away, he'll add all kinds of google tracking there too as he complains about liberal google tracking.
WTF is Google tracking, anyway?

You kids keep on spinning my world.
It's easier to list what they aren't tracking.

Done.

There's no way to really escape it, it's really the hypocrisy that bothers me more than anything.

How old are you?
M/F?
Health problems?
Pregnancy status?
Where do you travel?
How long does it take you to get there?
What are your political leanings?
Who are the people you communicate with?
Who are your family members?
Marital status?
Education level?
Where do you live?
Where do you work?
Own your house? Rent?
Every website you've ever visited? How much time you've spent on each of them?
Income level?
Personal interests?
Vocation?

//Off the top of my head. They are scary accurate at deducing these things about you.
When will radio get a simple backup. I listened to a show last week on npr about the data that trump has on voters. I swear, but wouldn't bet a dollar, that they said his campaign has 30,000 pieces of info on every voter and can target very small groups. Again, no radio reverse, but I think they said 1,400 facebook type ads in one day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica
bannination
Captain

Ouch..... Solar really went full truth though.... "IT'S A BUSINESS!!!!!" I don't care what you think I'm just making money off you.

Solar will never lay his hands off the "new forum" either. I bet money on it.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Ouch..... Solar really went full truth though.... "IT'S A BUSINESS!!!!!" I don't care what you think I'm just making money off you.

Good to know the delusion is still strong with that one. A couple of years ago, after one of his "thousands of viewers " claims I looked them up on Alexa web rankings. They were ranked about 1,000,000 or so and 70% of their traffic came from Serbia.

That reminds me of the time he was totally pranked. Someone claimed to be a secret source from the tRump administration and noticed their site, in response to some bullshit letter he posted and the high view count of the letter. He lapped it up like a puppy to milk. He's too stupid to be embarrassed, took him a couple of weeks to realize he'd been had. That was fun.
Guess he deleted the correspondence but not the topic. Lookit the view count.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/d ... ves-29215/
bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:40 pm

Good to know the delusion is still strong with that one. A couple of years ago, after one of his "thousands of viewers " claims I looked them up on Alexa web rankings. They were ranked about 1,000,000 or so and 70% of their traffic came from Serbia.

That reminds me of the time he was totally pranked. Someone claimed to be a secret source from the tRump administration and noticed their site, in response to some bullshit letter he posted and the high view count of the letter. He lapped it up like a puppy to milk. He's too stupid to be embarrassed, took him a couple of weeks to realize he'd been had. That was fun.
Oh yeah, I remember that. Brings back memories. :laughing-rolling: He's certainly got a sense of self-importance.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:44 pm

Oh yeah, I remember that. Brings back memories. :laughing-rolling: He's certainly got a sense of self-importance.
It's his fantasy world in the mountains, maybe the air is thin and his brain is oxygen deprived.

He was sporting some serious make believe wood!😋
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:o :lol: That prankster was a genius!
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ulysses wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:36 pm
bannination wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:44 pm

He's sort of the male version of Jasmine.

Totally deluded.
Jasmine is delusional with a wink 😉(mostly).

Tom is outright deranged.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Yep.
bannination
Captain

If anyone wants to let some of those LNF posters know.... I'm perfectly willing to give them a section just as solar did or they are welcome to post in this conservative area -- really -- whatever they want, except they do not have to put up with any of the Solar and gangs BS and worry if he's going to keep paying the bill or just remove all access one day. I know they won't take us up on it, but the offer is there, as it always has been.

We also won't make a "business" out of them.

They're getting ready to walk into a mess, the writing is on the wall and I hate to see it.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

bannination wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 pm If anyone wants to let some of those LNF posters know.... I'm perfectly willing to give them a section just as solar did or they are welcome to post in this conservative area -- really -- whatever they want, except they do not have to put up with any of the Solar and gangs BS and worry if he's going to keep paying the bill or just remove all access one day. I know they won't take us up on it, but the offer is there, as it always has been.

We also won't make a "business" out of them.

They're getting ready to walk into a mess, the writing is on the wall and I hate to see it.
:lol: We won't make a business out of them, but we'll sure as hell give them the business.