Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by O Really »

These people are really really ignorant and an understanding of logic that is way less than my understanding of soccer. And they probably breed.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

These people are really really ignorant and an understanding of logic that is way less than my understanding of soccer. And they probably breed.
Here we go:
Guy with brain (GWB)"you should take a raincoat - it's raining"
them: "Why would I do that? I don't use a raincoat when it's sunny"
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:26 pm These people are really really ignorant and an understanding of logic that is way less than my understanding of soccer. And they probably breed.
Here we go:
LOL, you forgot to add a dash of race to the conversation.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:40 pm
O Really wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:26 pm These people are really really ignorant and an understanding of logic that is way less than my understanding of soccer. And they probably breed.
Here we go:
On the old forum I made a post about something President Carter did and the asshole who goes by petep and his tag-along friend kept the tread alive for weeks. Mostly he attacked Carter for being a coward whose only job was to say, Dive, or hide.

The man should be an example for all presidents to follow, both before his presidency and after. Instead as the victim of right-wing wordsmiths he has become our worst modern president to all repugs and an increasing number of dems, while Reagan who did so much to destroy the country is an icon to all repugs and an increasing number of dems. Thanks talk radio and faux newsie

I wonder if pee can see trump walking into a nuclear reactor to prevent a meltdown. "Coward" Carter did.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
GoCubsGo
Admiral

PeeTape, like most of the wingnuts over there live in their own little fantasy world and are incapable of acknowledging anything outside their narrative and truly can't distinguish between true heroism and cowardice.

The cesspool of stupid lives.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I've enjoyed my time over there. There's more than a few wingnuts over there that need to be tightened up. They're funny but at the same time dangerously stupid. It's really quite amazing. Had I not seen it myself I wouldn't believe it. fish slap emoji
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:08 pmI've enjoyed my time over there. There's more than a few wingnuts over there that need to be tightened up. They're funny but at the same time dangerously stupid. It's really quite amazing. Had I not seen it myself I wouldn't believe it. fish slap emoji

More:
Fish Slap Discord Emojis

A fav:

Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: You should go on LNF. You've always been good at fish slapping these sort of morons with facts and humiliation.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:39 pm :lol: You should go on LNF. You've always been good at fish slapping these sort of morons with facts and humiliation.
Aw, quit it :oops: . Are you sure that I'm not already there? :P Let me know when Useless is gone. I'm entertained by cons, but he's just an asshole and these months without have him have been great.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:12 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:39 pm :lol: You should go on LNF. You've always been good at fish slapping these sort of morons with facts and humiliation.
Aw, quit it :oops: . Are you sure that I'm not already there? :P Let me know when Useless is gone. I'm entertained by cons, but he's just an asshole and these months without have him have been great.
We would definitely know if you were over there, the tribe is not that large. ;) , but it's big enough that Useless is pretty much relegated to a pimple on your backside.

There's bigger and better fish to slap.

Mostly I just enjoy trolling them, it's pretty easy. If you engage too much it's a rabbit hole, cause they're not really tethered to reality.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:shock: I just assumed you're not on there. Some of those clowns are shockingly stupid and or gullible. You can actually get a recap of Faux News from some of them because they will use the exact same language and reasons for whining about shit they either don't like or can't comprehend. They seem to have a particular affinity for Tucker Carlson; just about any lunacy Carlson throws out will show up as a thread at LNF the next day.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:29 am
We would definitely know if you were over there, the tribe is not that large. ;) , but it's big enough that Useless is pretty much relegated to a pimple on your backside.

There's bigger and better fish to slap.

Mostly I just enjoy trolling them, it's pretty easy. If you engage too much it's a rabbit hole, cause they're not really tethered to reality.
Yeah, isn't that petep guy babbling about how the Bills player likely almost died because of NFL vaccine policy? He's the most rabid anti vaccine fool I've ever had the bad luck to encounter.

And there's archie, a true disciple of fascist stupidity who fantasizes about belonging to a white boy motorcycle gang back in the late sixties or early seventies and how they did battle with some Black Panthers. In Connecticut. I suspect he just got chain whipped at some point and became confused.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:32 am :shock: I just assumed you're not on there. Some of those clowns are shockingly stupid and or gullible. You can actually get a recap of Faux News from some of them because they will use the exact same language and reasons for whining about shit they either don't like or can't comprehend. They seem to have a particular affinity for Tucker Carlson; just about any lunacy Carlson throws out will show up as a thread at LNF the next day.
Y'all could wind them up by posting this:
Tucker Carlson: ‘Hatred’ of liberals ‘clouded my judgment’ before midterms

... “I did learn that, like, I have no freaking idea what goes on in American politics.” ...
:lol:
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:21 am
Y'all could wind them up by posting this:
Tucker Carlson: ‘Hatred’ of liberals ‘clouded my judgment’ before midterms

... “I did learn that, like, I have no freaking idea what goes on in American politics.” ...
:lol:
They're a strange bunch. Most of them will swear they don't watch Tucker or Fox while being a proper parrot at the same time.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:19 amThey're a strange bunch. Most of them will swear they don't watch Tucker or Fox while being a proper parrot at the same time.
-0-? Once Tucker shouts into the echo chamber the parrots can get the same message from a variety of sources. Bet they don't repudiate him even if they supposedly don't watch.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:19 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:19 amThey're a strange bunch. Most of them will swear they don't watch Tucker or Fox while being a proper parrot at the same time.
-0-? Once Tucker shouts into the echo chamber the parrots can get the same message from a variety of sources. Bet they don't repudiate him even if they supposedly don't watch.
True dat.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I read a story a few days ago about how Russian state media is amplifying Tucker and his views on the war in Ukraine. Some of those LNF fools have already assumed Tucker's position. It's fucking crazy. I'm currently reading a book "Putin's Trolls" by Jessikka Aro, a Finnish reporter who's been following Russia's efforts to influence Western thought for more than a decade. They first tried this stuff in Lithuania and were remarkably successful by promoting the exact same "every accusation is a confession" sort of bullshit to make it seem as if their targets were engaging in the exact thing they themselves were doing. Anyway, she goes on to relate how they targeted her for reporting on this stuff. It's a good book. Plus, you can easily see the results of the Russian efforts in conservative social media and main conservative media. It's like Twilight Zone shit....too incredible to be real, too real to be a dream.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:59 am
Here we go:
On the old forum I made a post about something President Carter did and the asshole who goes by petep and his tag-along friend kept the tread alive for weeks. Mostly he attacked Carter for being a coward whose only job was to say, Dive, or hide.

The man should be an example for all presidents to follow, both before his presidency and after. Instead as the victim of right-wing wordsmiths he has become our worst modern president to all repugs and an increasing number of dems, while Reagan who did so much to destroy the country is an icon to all repugs and an increasing number of dems. Thanks talk radio and faux newsie

I wonder if pee can see trump walking into a nuclear reactor to prevent a meltdown. "Coward" Carter did.
Carter is my favorite POTUS of my lifetime.
I'd like to evaluate a few more before I go,
but for the time being, Carter is my GOAL.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

.Oomba. wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:04 am
Here we go:

I'm unrealistically looking another Carter with the ruthlessness of an FDR.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:13 pm
.Oomba. wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:04 am
Here we go:

I'm unrealistically looking another Carter with the ruthlessness of an FDR.
You sweet talker!
They call me Creamy Tawdry.