Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Limier than most »

bannination wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 pm If anyone wants to let some of those LNF posters know.... I'm perfectly willing to give them a section just as solar did or they are welcome to post in this conservative area -- really -- whatever they want, except they do not have to put up with any of the Solar and gangs BS and worry if he's going to keep paying the bill or just remove all access one day. I know they won't take us up on it, but the offer is there, as it always has been.

We also won't make a "business" out of them.

They're getting ready to walk into a mess, the writing is on the wall and I hate to see it.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing what happens.

None of the libertarian posters from LNF have been pulled from the lifeboats yet.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Limier than most wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:13 pm
bannination wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 pm If anyone wants to let some of those LNF posters know.... I'm perfectly willing to give them a section just as solar did or they are welcome to post in this conservative area -- really -- whatever they want, except they do not have to put up with any of the Solar and gangs BS and worry if he's going to keep paying the bill or just remove all access one day. I know they won't take us up on it, but the offer is there, as it always has been.

They're getting ready to walk into a mess, the writing is on the wall and I hate to see it.

None of the libertarian posters from LNF have been pulled from the lifeboats yet.
Hey Limey, did Walkstall pass away?
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/n ... #msg398609
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:38 pm

Nah, he's fine.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Nah, he's fine.
Weird (even by their standards).
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:25 pm
Limier than most wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:01 pm Well, that gold standard cock Solar graciously reinstated me, apparently.

But who wa ts to be bossed around by a low iq toddler?

Shame really, some old LNF hands there.

Solar has threatened Crepe05 for 'attempting to moderate'. Oh, dear.

Think I'll hang around here if welcome.
If you run across Greg, extend an invite over here. He always seemed like a good guy.

I don't think anyone else over here has an account in " good standing " at CPF.
I've invited a couple of times. He said that he would stop by. Let's hope he does.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Limier than most
Red Shirt

No, he showed up... looks like l was scrubbed though, with no explanation. It may be IT, but my email isn't recognized, and my posts are all deleted.

Hmm. No comms from their admin.

All joking aside, they're not really that sensitive....are they?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Limier than most wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:02 pm... looks like l was scrubbed though, with no explanation. It may be IT, but my email isn't recognized, and my posts are all deleted.

That sounds like a permanent ban to me.

Wimps.

All joking aside, you're not really asking that question....are you?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Vrede too wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:26 pm
Limier than most wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:02 pm... looks like l was scrubbed though, with no explanation. It may be IT, but my email isn't recognized, and my posts are all deleted.

Wimps.

Clearly their underwear is extraordinarily damp.

I can't imagine what Solar did for a living before he retired,surely nobody so weak could ever have worked with people?
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Limier than most wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Wimps.

I can't imagine what Solar did for a living before he retired,surely nobody so weak could ever have worked with people?
Yep, you're gone.
Did you challenge his ultimate authority? We're you warned? Did you not answer one of his questions?

People have been booted for less.

Solar had a diverse and extraordinary career (according to Solar), being hugely successful in many different fields.
You name a field, he's got experience and is an expert.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:07 pm
Limier than most wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Wimps.

Yep, you're gone.
Did you challenge his ultimate authority? We're you warned? Did you not answer one of his questions?

People have been booted for less.

Solar had a diverse and extraordinary career (according to Solar), being hugely successful in many different fields.
You name a field, he's got experience and is an expert.
I wonder what he's like in the flesh.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Limier than most wrote:
I wonder what he's like in the flesh.
This supposedly is Solar a few years ago...

Limier than most
Red Shirt

Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:41 pm Supposedly Solar's name is "Tom". And supposedly he lives in the region of Placerville. Also that he claims to run an "alternative energy" business.

There is a business in that area called "Tom's Sierra Energy Express". Turns out it's a gas station with a mini-mart. Sounds about right! Perhaps a natural methane generation facility is involved.

All the above is public information and/or conjecture for entertainment purposes. I make no representation with regard to its factuality.

:toothy:

Well, whomsoever he is, he's a capricious, vain, weak prick.

Unless I wasn't excluded from the site without explanation deliberately, in which case my former opinion, that he's generously hosting LNF refugees and is a decent chap, holds.
bannination
Captain

Two people down...... so long Liberty News Forum 3, we hardly knew ye...
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:34 pm Two people down...... so long Liberty News Forum 3, we hardly knew ye...
Over/Under on him meddling in the "new" LNF when and if it gets online? I'd give it a week.
bannination
Captain

What bothers me is that the other forum members aren't questioning the disappearances of their fellow posters.

Either they're too scared knowing they'll get banned for questioning or they are complicit.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:04 pm What bothers me is that the other forum members aren't questioning the disappearances of their fellow posters.

Either they're too scared knowing they'll get banned for questioning or they are complicit.
Lemmings.
bannination
Captain

Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:49 pm Prediction: Of all the LNF refugees, only the confirmed conservatives will remain: Jasmine, Bert, KSU, Seawolf, D-Man, and other hard cons. And many of these already had accounts in good standing on CPF, before the LNF meltdown and the ersatz CPF/LNF Lives On sham was created.

Those with expressed liberal views, or who show some backbone in response to Solar's bullying are likely to be exterminated.
I agree.

I do think Solar originally had good intentions, I do believe he purchased the domain that he mentioned. There won't be anyone left to post on it... but hey, he tried!

BTW, the Korean picture disappeared..... so I dug.... and that was actually from photobucket in a folder called solar_2008? I thought you were pulling our legs but that was really him??
Limier than most
Red Shirt

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/w ... a-(18)/30/

...on this thread l posted about my direct personsl experience of Serb war crimes, aggression and poor military ability.

All deleted now.

I suspect it's this got me airbrushed from history- it doesn't fit the narrative.

Note Solar's comments, in a thread thats a cigarette paper thickness away from a Streicher article in tone.

Purest propaganda, utterly disregarding facts.

Free speech is great, unfortunately it allows vicious liars to lie with impunity.... oh, did i say "free speech"?
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Limier than most wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:42 pm http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/w ... a-(18)/30/

...on this thread l posted about my direct personsl experience of Serb war crimes, aggression and poor military ability.

All deleted now.

I suspect it's this got me airbrushed from history- it doesn't fit the narrative.

Note Solar's comments, in a thread thats a cigarette paper thickness away from a Streicher article in tone.

Purest propaganda, utterly disregarding facts.

Free speech is great, unfortunately it allows vicious liars to lie with impunity.... oh, did i say "free speech"?
Sorry for you about that, even sorrier that dissenting opinions and/or the truth is so hastily cast aside.

That is their modus operandi over there, don't fit the narrative and you're gone, it's the easy and lazy thing to do. They have zero interest in honest discussion that is contrary to their worldview and even less interest in changing.