Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Limier than most wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:02 pm I always take things at face value on chatrooms, so Thanks Solar.
It's really the only way for the factions to coexist under the same banner.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Limier than most wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:02 pmI always take things at face value on chatrooms, so Thanks Solar.
FYI: We do get lurkers. So, the nannies at CPF could potentially hold you accountable for things you post here. I'm not saying you should care an iota, just letting you know that they get butthurt so easily that there might be consequences.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:08 pm
Limier than most wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:02 pmI always take things at face value on chatrooms, so Thanks Solar.
FYI: We do get lurkers. So, the nannies at CPF could potentially hold you accountable for things you post here. I'm not saying you should care an iota, just letting you know that they get butthurt so easily that there might be consequences.
Yep, I scrolled through the new LNF forum, we were mentioned a few times. They don't seem to like us and unjustly accuse us of trolling.

I wonder why they are so butthurt by our little forum?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:12 pmYep, I scrolled through the new LNF forum, we were mentioned a few times. They don't seem to like us and unjustly accuse us of trolling.

They aspire to it, but they don't have a Superstar Cultmaster, a Lieutenant Commander, a Limey or even a Marshal.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:21 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:12 pmYep, I scrolled through the new LNF forum, we were mentioned a few times. They don't seem to like us and unjustly accuse us of trolling.

They aspire to it, but they don't have a Superstar Cultmaster, a Lieutenant Commander, a Limey or even a Marshal.
Nor an Admiral of the Fleet. Chips Ahoy!
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

I'm not sure they'll coexist under the same banner.

LNF will be able to have better conversations due to the slightly less moderation that Jasmine may do. It'll be a draw from their main forum.

I certainly wouldn't make myself at home over there. I have my doubts it'll last.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:00 pm I'm not sure they'll coexist under the same banner.

LNF will be able to have better conversations due to the slightly less moderation that Jasmine may do. It'll be a draw from their main forum.

I certainly wouldn't make myself at home over there. I have my doubts it'll last.
Apparently they're feeling lonely.
Online Jasmine

"Cleansing the world...one ugly person at a time."

Invite the lost
« on: Today at 02:58:41 PM »
LadyB. Waddy. Q. Cades. Lane. TL. Rabbit. Demos. Lomelis. Vyper. Buddy. Atrophy. PossiblyLogical. FC. Ren. Seawolf.

If any of you can contact them, please let them know about this place.

We are very blessed to have Solar’s and Taxed’s generosity and support. Let’s make the best of it! :smile:
« Last Edit: Today at 03:10:21 PM by Jasmine »
bannination
Captain

I mean I'd be happy to join, if it was somewhere not controlled by authoritarian assholes. Solar, KSU, no thanks, don't trust them. Don't trust the fact their forum is trying to track me with google and quantserve. Don't trust them with my IP address. Don't trust them.

I marginally trust Jasmine to not misuse data she see's, but that's small potatoes.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:25 pm
bannination wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:17 pm
Vrede too wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:43 pmThe chief idiot says that the dems owe somebody, I assume the repugs, 50 trillion dollars

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 1572639555
"murdered child ... murdered children"

LNF Administrator should pay restitution for murdering the English language. Besides, Repug opposition to comprehensive SexEd and easy access to birth control is directly responsible for millions of abortions. LNF Administrator is a stupidly partisan, misogynist coward dishonestly exploiting women, healthcare providers and fetuses. Shame.

Note: All points that may have been covered in the 11 pages. I only scanned Page 1.
I can't help but think the admin over there knows exactly what he's doing by stirring up shit all the time. He's on more than one occasion said things that lead me to believe he's smarter than the act he puts on. He just looks like he created a bunch of junk websites to hopefully create a profit at whatever cost to self-image. He refuses to even add basic encryption to protect passwords and casual spying at a negligible cost or no cost.

In my opinion he could give a shit about politics and the users, it's just about the buck.
Or, he's a freaking idiot. My money is on idiot.

Realistically, how much revenue could his board generate?
Not enough to keep the machine plugged in and the bed warm, evidently.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Limier than most wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:08 pm Well, that entirely reasonable, good humoured man Solar just permabanned me.

I'd heard he was a hysterical crypto-fascist, seems it's true.

Ah well, a shame, there's a thread on there explaing how Serbs are noble defenders of Christian Europe and were justified in mass rape and murder of Muslims, even though those accusations are all lies.

I was looking forwards to taking that bozo apart.

Is it ok for LNF refugees to set up shack here?
You seem awfully new to me.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

To thrive, they need the long timers still willing to drive the narrative.
Over the years, when LNF was good, there were people there who knew
how to drive the narrative, to sharpen dull blades and to see that attention
was paid to the wounded. People who were not only visible up front, but who
were valuable behind the scenes. There was more to that place than met the eye.

But then, that might be true of any successful forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:52 am
Limier than most wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:08 pm Well, that entirely reasonable, good humoured man Solar just permabanned me.

Ah well, a shame, there's a thread on there explaing how Serbs are noble defenders of Christian Europe and were justified in mass rape and murder of Muslims, even though those accusations are all lies.

Nice handle!
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:04 am

Nice handle!
It was suggested to me by my pet goldfish Ira.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Unread post by Limier than most »

ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:20 am

Nice handle!
You named your goldfish after a vicious terrorist organisation?

You sick bastard.
bannination
Captain

So solar bought the LNF section over there their own domain name and is hosting their site for them.

That's pretty stand up if I'm to be completely honest. Why do I still think there is a price to pay though....?

Nothing really we haven't offered here, but conservatives wing-nuts are allergic to having to fight facts I guess.
bannination
Captain

Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:33 pm
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:33 pm So solar bought the LNF section over there their own domain name and is hosting their site for them.

That's pretty stand up if I'm to be completely honest. Why do I still think there is a price to pay though....?

Nothing really we haven't offered here, but conservatives wing-nuts are allergic to having to fight facts I guess.
Except he turned the moderation over to the Queen of the Nutjobs.

I'll pass.

Slightly better than KSU I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm staying way away, he'll add all kinds of google tracking there too as he complains about liberal google tracking.
bannination
Captain

Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:30 pm
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:13 pm
Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:33 pm
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:33 pm So solar bought the LNF section over there their own domain name and is hosting their site for them.

Except he turned the moderation over to the Queen of the Nutjobs.

I'll pass.

Slightly better than KSU I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm staying way away, he'll add all kinds of google tracking there too as he complains about liberal google tracking.
WTF is Google tracking, anyway?

You kids keep on spinning my world.
It's easier to list what they aren't tracking.

Done.

There's no way to really escape it, it's really the hypocrisy that bothers me more than anything.

How old are you?
M/F?
Health problems?
Pregnancy status?
Where do you travel?
How long does it take you to get there?
What are your political leanings?
Who are the people you communicate with?
Who are your family members?
Marital status?
Education level?
Where do you live?
Where do you work?
Own your house? Rent?
Every website you've ever visited? How much time you've spent on each of them?
Income level?
Personal interests?
Vocation?

//Off the top of my head. They are scary accurate at deducing these things about you.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

I'm properly terrified.
bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:49 pm I'm properly terrified.
It does seriously bother me. Just imagine a even more authoritarian government that compels information like that. Its easier than ever to round us all up. I seriously hope I never live to see it, and it was never even a concern to me until this administration and what may come after it. Think Trump but smart. Bloomberg?

You don't think homosexuality is a crime? Off with your head! Here's all the posts or comments and/or websites you visited for evidence.

(My other fear is that Christianity will bring about their "prophesied" end through the government, except of course they (christians) are the baddies.)
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Unread post by Limier than most »

Ulysses wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:11 pm
Limier than most wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:04 pm
ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:20 am

Nice handle!
You named your goldfish after a vicious terrorist organisation?

You sick bastard.
Oh, there you go again.

I used to party with IRA sympathizers back in the early 70's. Until they implicated me in some very stupid vandalism (I had nothing to do with it). But I enjoyed the music.

Jerks are everywhere. Take your pick.

Well l think it's reprehensible.

If you come over here i'll set my dog Isis on you :D